Blue Eye Macro
http://blueeye-macro.com/

Possible to track moving objects?
http://blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30146
Page 1 of 1

Author:  vippon [ Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Possible to track moving objects?

Hi there!
I was just thinking.. Is it possible to code something that will track a moving object?
for example an image that moves or maybe a moving ball in a game or something?
Thank you for your response.

Author:  Elrayes [ Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible to track moving objects?

vippon wrote:
Hi there!
I was just thinking.. Is it possible to code something that will track a moving object?
for example an image that moves or maybe a moving ball in a game or something?
Thank you for your response.

if it's a Image well it's easy there is 2 ways to track it
1st
Code:
 begin
     // Path is the Image Path from ur HDD,Percentage type 100 or less
     if  Image.Can be located on screen("Path", "Percentage")
          begin
               // Path is the Image Path from ur HDD,Percentage type 100 or less ,X,Y are the Variables contains the Image Coordinate
               Image.Wait for and locate image("Path", "Percentage", "X", "Y")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("{X}", "{Y}")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
 end
 

and 2nd
Code:
 begin
     // Path is the Image Path from ur HDD,Percentage type 100 or less
     if  Image.Can be located on screen("Path", "Percentage")
          begin
               // Path is the Image Path from ur HDD,Percentage type 100 or less
               Mouse.Move to image("Path", "Percentage")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
 end
 

if it's Moving Ball so here u go but make sure that u made Patterns right way
Code:
 begin
     // it's the Pattern that u have to take and the bot will follow all the colors in the same area, and 0 if u want the exact same colors
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("Pattern", "0")
          begin
               // Pattern is the same as the one befor this ,X,Y are Variables of the Ball Current Coordinate X and Y
               Color.Find pixel pattern("Pattern", "0", "yes", "X", "Y")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("{X}", "{Y}")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
 end
 

Author:  vippon [ Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible to track moving objects?

Okey nice!
But what if you wanna track several moving objects?
And also separate them as individual?

For example like this random video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cEfsxcHUQ
Can you track the first ladybug as it will always be nr 1.
And when these other ladybugs shows up they will be 2 and 3 etc?

Thank You.

Author:  Elrayes [ Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible to track moving objects?

vippon wrote:
Okey nice!
But what if you wanna track several moving objects?
And also separate them as individual?

For example like this random video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cEfsxcHUQ
Can you track the first ladybug as it will always be nr 1.
And when these other ladybugs shows up they will be 2 and 3 etc?

Thank You.

well then use this code ( And Remember it will click in one object Only when it disappear it will search for the Other and track then click )
Code:
 begin
     // it's the Pattern that u have to take and the bot will follow all the colors in the same area, and 0 if u want the exact same colors
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("Pattern", "0")
          begin
               // Pattern is the same as the one befor this ,X,Y are Variables of the Ball Current Coordinate X and Y
               Color.Find pixel pattern("Pattern", "0", "yes", "X", "Y")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("{X}", "{Y}")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
 end

For Multiple choices make copies of this code as many choices as u need then each copy of this code make Pattern on different Bug
As Example :
Code:
 begin
     // it's the Pattern that u have to take and the bot will follow all the colors in the same area, and 0 if u want the exact same colors
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("Pattern For Bug N1", "0")
          begin
               // Pattern is the same as the one before this ,X,Y are Variables of the Ball Current Coordinate X and Y
               Color.Find pixel pattern("Pattern For Bug N1", "0", "yes", "X", "Y")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("{X}", "{Y}")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
     // it's the Pattern that u have to take and the bot will follow all the colors in the same area, and 0 if u want the exact same colors
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("Pattern For Bug N2", "0")
          begin
               // Pattern is the same as the one before this ,X,Y are Variables of the Ball Current Coordinate X and Y
               Color.Find pixel pattern("Pattern For Bug N2", "0", "yes", "X", "Y")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("{X}", "{Y}")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
 end


Author:  Foes234 [ Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible to track moving objects?

ahmedwaill wrote:
vippon wrote:
Okey nice!
But what if you wanna track several moving objects?
And also separate them as individual?

For example like this random video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cEfsxcHUQ
Can you track the first ladybug as it will always be nr 1.
And when these other ladybugs shows up they will be 2 and 3 etc?

Thank You.

well then use this code ( And Remember it will click in one object Only when it disappear it will search for the Other and track then click )
Code:
 begin
     // it's the Pattern that u have to take and the bot will follow all the colors in the same area, and 0 if u want the exact same colors
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("Pattern", "0")
          begin
               // Pattern is the same as the one befor this ,X,Y are Variables of the Ball Current Coordinate X and Y
               Color.Find pixel pattern("Pattern", "0", "yes", "X", "Y")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("{X}", "{Y}")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
 end

For Multiple choices make copies of this code as many choices as u need then each copy of this code make Pattern on different Bug
As Example :
Code:
 begin
     // it's the Pattern that u have to take and the bot will follow all the colors in the same area, and 0 if u want the exact same colors
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("Pattern For Bug N1", "0")
          begin
               // Pattern is the same as the one before this ,X,Y are Variables of the Ball Current Coordinate X and Y
               Color.Find pixel pattern("Pattern For Bug N1", "0", "yes", "X", "Y")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("{X}", "{Y}")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
     // it's the Pattern that u have to take and the bot will follow all the colors in the same area, and 0 if u want the exact same colors
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("Pattern For Bug N2", "0")
          begin
               // Pattern is the same as the one before this ,X,Y are Variables of the Ball Current Coordinate X and Y
               Color.Find pixel pattern("Pattern For Bug N2", "0", "yes", "X", "Y")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("{X}", "{Y}")
               // Add this if u want the Mouse to click on it
               Mouse.Click("Left")
          end
 end


Author:  Arkload [ Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible to track moving objects?

The information provided by this site is subject to change. It is a supportive thing

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/