Post subject: AUTOMATING ROULETTE ONLINE PLAYING USING EXCEL SPREADSHEET
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:32 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16
hello Everybody!

New here, to ask some support to valuable users to know if an automated operation like following could be developed, for "bot playing" online roulette:
I created some excel spreadsheets with various strategies for playing roulette. These spreadsheets work in common way : clicking over the related last "number button" produced by the roulette, it elaborates and indicates, if there are, which numbers should be bet and the related bet amount (When the system reached the required "game ON" conditions, so just when indicating that "the game is ON")

The procedure should be automated as per following steps:

1 - Clicking on "SPIN" button in the roulette online.
2 - OCR reading of Number that came out
3 - Go over the Active Excel Spreadsheet
4 - Inserting the Number that came out in the Spreadsheet system (it should be done by clicking the related "button number" in the spreadsheet)
5 - After Number Insertion, read, in specific cells of the spreadsheet, after it's elaboration, if there are Numbers to bet (In case they exists are indicated in specific cells) and the bet amount (idem -
indicated in specific cell)
6 - Go back to roulette window and so :
6a : If Numbers and bet amount are existing on the spreadsheet, PLACE BET ON THE RELATED NUMBERS INDICATED IN THE SPREADSHEET and clicking SPIN button (Macro does not need to
evaluate if win, if loss, the won or loose amount etc, due this elaboration is performed by Excel spreadsheet internally - it just needs, each time, to place the indicated Bets and play Spin Button)
6b : If No Numbers to play are indicated on the spreadsheet - just click SPIN button, so doing continuosly this two "interacting softwares" check.

I just wanted to indicate all the steps, even if I can recognize that this should be a common logical procedure for a BOT system.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Last edited by Frankit on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: AUTOMATING ROULETTE ONLINE PLAYING USING EXCEL SPREADSHE
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:30 am 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 397 time(s)
Has thanked: 33 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16426
Quote:
Inserting the Number that came out in the Spreadsheet system (it should be done by clicking the related "button number" in the spreadsheet)
What kind of button is it in Excel; radio button, drop-down menu, or clicking in a cell?

...and after
Quote:
read, in specific cells
, how should it know the specific cells?

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:13 pm 
New User
New User

thank you for your reply Syrifina!

The "button" I use in the spreadsheet are simple "Forms" (that can be drawn) which I can apply a "macro", to be executed when "clicking" it (infact, when a macro is assigned to it, the form becomes "clickable"

About your second question, that is actually a part of the "deal" to solve this procedure. So I ask : how could be the proper cells to be readed in the spreadsheet easily "assigned" in the blue eye macro?
(i.e.: we shold tell to the macro :
step xxx : read values in cells A6; B6; C6, A7, B7, C7 etc. etc.

Thank you again
Grazie!

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:42 pm 
New User
New User

...or, simplier, instead than "clicking buttons" the instructions to blue eye should be just : if number (example : 36) came out, go to excel spreadsheet and RUN "MACRO36" (infact the macro assigned to the clickable form...)...?
What do you think?
F

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 397 time(s)
Has thanked: 33 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16426
Sounds doable. Have you looked over the roulette macros already posted on the forum? You can do a forum search for roulette and there's lots of threads, examples, scripts, and I think some videos on creating roulette macros using BEM.

If you're new to BEM you should start small, learn some basics, and work up to a large project...or it may be a little frustrating trying to jump in on the deep end. But enough about that...

Nonetheless, BEM doesn't have OCR but there are some options. First, the rest of the roulette macros on the forum don't rely on OCR, it's usually enough to use pixel patterns to identify the winners. For example, most roulette games have the board in a static place, therefore you can look for the winning icon thing (don't know what it's called in roulette) that gets placed over the winning number. Since the board is static, you just set up a grid with each number's position...hence you can get the number by looking for that item without having to use OCR. Second option, is SickSlug's OCR plugin that he wrote for BEM; you can do a forum search for that to. You'll need to read his posts on how to set it up and use it.

Other than that it should be pretty easy. I would set up shortcut keys for your Excel macros so you can call them by number/name. I would also have the Excel macro results display in a static location if possible so it's easy to pull them with BEM. Additionally, you'll need to evaluate the results since you said there may not be a recommended number to play; so if no number - just spin, if number - bet/play.

Why don't you get started and see if you run into any problems.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:03 am 
New User
New User

Thank you! I will follow your suggestion and searching as per your indications.
Let's stay updated!