Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Digimon Links BOT (Event, Plugin & Friendship)
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 4 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 29
Hye guys,

I manage to set up script for myself (im not expert in coding, just more in try n error) to bot in digimon links.
I will share my script later on because my script is at another pc which i cannot access now due to working outstation from my home.

I just want to give some idea to whom want to setup bot for Digimon Links..kindly look into below detail

Basic Setup
1) Setup the key mapping on ur emulator, so basically we just use keyboard to do the action example like (Skills, Normal attack, Join coop option and etc)
2) Always use full screen because so that our location (X,Y) will be the same
3) Since im not expert in coding, the most command i use is "if color at bla bla.." then start the action looping.
4) Be creative..i mean try use ur logic how to set it up.
5) We are not expert and familiar with these coding..so try n error will be the best method for to understand it

Friendship Farming
-This script is the most easiest to do..for those whos not expert in BEM (Like me) can start to build ur script for this 1st and at the same time try to learn and understand how the script works.
-Basically just set auto play and set what action will be triggered after finish the stage

Plugin Farming
-Use Mega Digimon with AOE skill like seraphimon/wargreymon and others
-Just set " if color(AP => than 3)..trigger the Skill key ", and " if color(AP =< 2)..trigger the normal attack "

Event Farming
Hard mode
-Use ur strongest digimon with AOE attack light +2 ~ +4 Seraphimon or Lordknightmon (AOE type) which can clear all the minion in 3 wave with 1 time skill or 2 times skill
-In this case, just set based on AP to trigger ur S-Skill or Normal attack

Expert Mode/Intense
-Finally i manage to set my bot for expert mode in last Secret Garden Event which is a new achievement for me haha
-In this expert mode, the script will longer compared to other script
-In Secret garden Event which the minion have a lot of HP and strong and as play in a team, we need to know the timing to build the AP(which is used to kill 1st 2 minion) before go to the next stage
-This time you cannot directly set the S-Skill or Normal attack triggered by AP
-First condition use must set the enemy HP..example IF enemy hp above 30% and AP is more than 3, trigger the S-Skill action and IF eneymy hp is below 30%, trigger the Normal attack
-Observe the game 1st which enemy that normally people will spare to build the AP before go to the next stage, and for that, just set IF eneymy hp bar is above 50% and AP is more than 3, trigger the S-Skill and vice versa
-In this expert mode, i manage to set up which enemy to kill 1st, just try n error..and u will find the way

So this what im doing to create my own script to bot in Digimon Links, However, im not recommended you to use simple bot like IF AP more than 3, use S-Skill in Event specially Expert Mode..its really annoying to coop with Bot like this.

Hope my experience give you some idea on how to set up ur bot in digimon links game

Btw you guys can add me in game..below is my detail

Name : Dmei
User Code : 6082 3957

Post subject: Re: Digimon Links BOT (Event, Plugin & Friendship)
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:26 pm 

Bro, that sounds very good! i hope you can upload it this week ! i wanted to play this week's event.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:26 am 
New User
New User

Guest wrote:
Bro, that sounds very good! i hope you can upload it this week ! i wanted to play this week's event.

Hye bro..ya i will post the script before this Saturday due to bz with work and hope u can try n enjoy it.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 81
clawruxz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hye bro..ya i will post the script before this Saturday due to bz with work and hope u can try n enjoy it.

This I gotta see. :D

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 am 
New User
New User

Obscured wrote:
clawruxz wrote:
Guest wrote:

This I gotta see. :D

Hye bro..check this out :D
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30942