Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:28 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Pixel on Screen Question.!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:07 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
I need help in refining my macro.

I need to find a certain pixel color on the screen, then make the mouse move to that pixel and press F2 then click.

Color = Blue

This is my macro that I use for a game and I want to include the feature mentioned above once the monster gets frozen (color blue)

I need to know how to do the following:

1. Stop or Pause the current loop so that my character is able to attack the monster until it dies.

2. once the monster is dead, resume the macro. (find new monsters)

3. I also need to know what to do just in case there are like 3, 28, 69, (x amount of monsters) or more frozen monsters in the screen... won't Blue Eye Macro get "confused" on what to click first?

4. The game window is 1024 x 768 x 32 (the game is in window mode only) and it is automatically placed at the upper left corner of the screen at 0, 0. However, the mouse cursor is not "restricted" to the game window. Is the any precautions that we need to add in the macro due to this? I mean, because I play the game manually sometimes and I would accidentally move the mouse cursor outside of the game window and it would press my desktop or whatever window/program is behind it. Its pretty annoying.

Note: there is no full screen mode or any way to restrict the mouse only to the game window in the game's settings.

begin

Post subject: Re: Pixel on Screen Question.!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:11 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 411 time(s)
Has thanked: 33 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16579
1. Stop or Pause the current loop so that my character is able to attack the monster until it dies.
- Need to script something to have it exit the loop, like functions. Add an "if" statement that looks to see if you have a monster that you want to attack (like looking for the blue color you stated). If it's found then execute the attack function; function.execute("attack")

2. once the monster is dead, resume the macro. (find new monsters)
- In the attack function you need to monitor the monster's health. In many games the mob's HP bar is red, so I would check for red at about the 1% mark of the HP bar. If it's still red, the monster is still alive, attack or continue to attack; if it's not red, the monster is dead, resume macro (execute your "search" function or however you set it up).

3. I also need to know what to do just in case there are like 3, 28, 69, (x amount of monsters) or more frozen monsters in the screen... won't Blue Eye Macro get "confused" on what to click first?
- First is relative...is there a monster which BEM should attack first or kill any monster that is frozen. If there is a first, you need to tell BEM how to determine which is first. Otherwise kill all monsters, right?

4. The game window is 1024 x 768 x 32 (the game is in window mode only) and it is automatically placed at the upper left corner of the screen at 0, 0. However, the mouse cursor is not "restricted" to the game window. Is the any precautions that we need to add in the macro due to this?
- Use relative coordinates to keep it in the window; do a forum search on relative coordinates for more info. Or you can send mouse clicks and keyboard presses to the game window. Then it doesn't matter where your mouse is. Look in the BEM instructions under "mouse" and "keyboard" for instructions that start with "send".

That should get you started; hope it helps!

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers