Post subject: how to use multiple keys?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:35 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 13
hey guys it's my first time here to ask a question
anyway I've been using bem recently on a game called rappelz and i had an issue ,
in order to make it work in the game i had to set the settings in input mode as virtual drivers
i can't change it to windows api , or it's not gonna work in the game
now i need to use that shortcut (win key + 7 ) to record switching between windows
and( crtl +v) to paste a text in game chat

but once i do it it does press only one button (7) without (win) key or the (v) without (ctrl) .
in api input mode it works sometimes but the game needs virtual driver option so i can't use api what can i do to solve this issue?
thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: how to use multiple keys?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:15 pm 
New User
New User

and im using win10 btw

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:36 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 490 time(s)
Has thanked: 37 time(s)
Contribution Points: 17300
win+7 on my win10 computer opens the calculator, so I'm assuming that "record switching between windows" is an in-game function. So, first, you're right - using the win key with the virtual drivers usually doesn't work (there's a couple that do, but most don't) and you do need to use the API drivers. Try to change the key bindings to change that shortcut to a different trigger so that you can use the virtual drivers.

Ctrl+v should work. What instruction are you using to script it? If you're using keypress, try [type text] or a different instruction and see if one of them works; just make sure to use the correct format "{<ctrl>}" so it presses it and doesn't type "ctrl".

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:34 am 
New User
New User

Syrifina wrote:
win+7 on my win10 computer opens the calculator, so I'm assuming that "record switching between windows" is an in-game function. So, first, you're right - using the win key with the virtual drivers usually doesn't work (there's a couple that do, but most don't) and you do need to use the API drivers. Try to change the key bindings to change that shortcut to a different trigger so that you can use the virtual drivers.

Ctrl+v should work. What instruction are you using to script it? If you're using keypress, try [type text] or a different instruction and see if one of them works; just make sure to use the correct format "{<ctrl>}" so it presses it and doesn't type "ctrl".

ctrl written in the code view as ("{<lcontrolkey>}") i tried yours but still not working but it works when i use on screen keyboard and use ctrl+v by clicking on them by the mouse idk how , specially that both had the same code in code view <I tried many times till it solved thank u .

and one more question pls I'm still learning
is there anyway to get a macro started immediately after a colour that i chose shows up? i do use " if
Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("", "", "", "", "")
" it's good but it's not gonna work immediately after that colour shows up in all cases it'll wait till the time ends then it'll check if the colour is there or not to take the next step .
i want something like the schedule thing it starts all the macros once that colour shows up, but i need it inside the code view it self u got me?

thank u for ur response :)