Blue Eye Macro
http://blueeye-macro.com/

Virtual driver - custom installers
http://blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=22384
Page 3 of 3

Author:  henschel00 [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Virtual driver - custom installers

any drivers for windows 10 please so we can use it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Author:  Jesus1217 [ Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Virtual driver - custom installers

henschel00 wrote:
any drivers for windows 10 please so we can use it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


I've been waiting for i think 5 months now and i really want to try botting but damn Win10 :cry: :cry:

Author:  garfary [ Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Virtual driver - custom installers

Jesus1217 wrote:
henschel00 wrote:
any drivers for windows 10 please so we can use it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


I've been waiting for i think 5 months now and i really want to try botting but damn Win10 :cry: :cry:



same here.. i havent used the bott aplication yet till my licensed expired rite now.

want give up but still i needed ,, but cant find the solution :( :( :(

Author:  Haviei [ Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Virtual driver - custom installers

very long, very sad. Virtual driver dev for win10?

Author:  Roan1234321 [ Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Virtual driver - custom installers

Any update?
Would be great if Virtual drives can't be detected some games with guard or shields detect virtual driver.

Author:  hypertwin [ Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Virtual driver - custom installers

helppppppp

my mouse not working

any solution???

Author:  Nishaven [ Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Virtual driver - custom installers

I don't have virtual drivers installed. But my bots works fine? Both keyboard and mouse(anti mp). So what is the point of drivers?

Author:  deadmad [ Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Virtual driver - custom installers

Nishaven wrote:
I don't have virtual drivers installed. But my bots works fine? Both keyboard and mouse(anti mp). So what is the point of drivers?

the point is some games block macros lol and dmo now is in that category

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/