Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: OCR plug in
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:59 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 32
very good work, would use this for aika OCR in alcatraz not go? if yes how long and thanks ja

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 96 time(s)
Has thanked: 66 time(s)
Contribution Points: 8639
thank you.

it should work in any game that can run in windowed mode if the font is not too hard to read. it does not hook to direct3d and should not be detectable by any game

it will not work on text like this:

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:05 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 78 time(s)
Has thanked: 6 time(s)
Contribution Points: 9985
sickslug wrote:
thank you.

it should work in any game that can run in windowed mode if the font is not too hard to read. it does not hook to direct3d and should not be detectable by any game

it will not work on text like this:

So captcha... Or is it just text with lines through it etc?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 am 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

captcha - and Ø's

other than that i have not found normal text it won't read. some takes tweaking to make it 100%.

it's easier than ever to set up but i'm still waiting on some feedback from my latest changes. i changed a lot, and need to change even more

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 59
Sorry for being M.I.A. for a (long) while, I have been working on my bot a lot less since it is finished in essence and have been using it a LOT. I want to give you the feedback you need though!

I am sorry to say I have been looking for, and found an alternative to grabbing the text directly from the game using your plugin to get more reliable results. I have found a program that can display the values much more clearly: Image
Right now I am using the plugin to scan that text and that has never provided problems in the hundreds of scans it has done for me so far.

But we already know your scanning works, so I think the main thing you want feedback on is the new GUI/expert mode. After a bit of fiddling around and looking how exactly it all works I am very happy with it. All the options are relatively easy to comprehend (comparing to how it was first) and I think this might open the door to a lot of people who didn't know how to use it before to get good results.

There are some things that I would like to see altered. I recently had a problem with some of my settings mysteriously dissapearing from my profile. To then alter the profile I have to write another macro that just calls the function to alter a profile. I tried opening the .pro files with OCRtuner.exe and it reads them. But when I try and save any changes it gives this error:
Quote:
System.NotSupportedException: De opgegeven padindeling wordt niet ondersteund.
bij System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CanonicalizePath(String path, Boolean needFullPath)
bij System.Security.Util.StringExpressionSet.CreateListFromExpressions(String[] str, Boolean needFullPath)
bij System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.AddPathList(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathListOrig, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath, Boolean copyPathList)
bij System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission..ctor(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathList, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
bij System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
bij System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
bij System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
bij System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding)
bij OCR_tuner.Form1.writeSettingsFileFromGUI(String fileName)
bij OCR_tuner.Form1.button3_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
OCR tuner
Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Blue%20Eye%20Macro/Plugins/OCR/OCR%20tuner.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.5460 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.5462 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** JIT-foutopsporing **************
Als u JIT-foutopsporing wilt inschakelen, moet in het configuratiebestand voor deze
toepassing of computer (machine.config) de waarde
jitDebugging in het gedeelte system.windows.forms zijn ingesteld.
De toepassing moet ook zijn gecompileerd terwijl foutopsporing
was ingeschakeld.

Bijvoorbeeld:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Other than that I have been (and still am) loving your plugin. If you need more info on something, feel free to ask.

Frisoso

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

it does need a load button doesn't it?

the truth is it doesn't load the files when you drag and drop or open .pro files with the exe. it's designed to accept an argument like "profile 1" which it then uses to load that profile. when you open a file the argument is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Eye Macro\Plugins\OCR\profile 1.pro" or something which it wants to put its own path and extension on, and because it can't find that file it assumes it's a new profile. then when you go to save it it actually tries to save "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Eye Macro\Plugins\OCR\profile 1C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Eye Macro\Plugins\OCR\profile 1.pro.pro" which is why you get the error. seems to save fine when that is corrected, but saving over a profile after it didn't load that profile would explain your disappearing settings.

in short, until i make a load button and/or handling full path arguments, you'll have to make quickie macros for editing profiles unless they're changes you can make using wordpad on the .pro files

thanks for testing, i'm glad it's generally working!

edit: if you want to edit profiles without a macro make a .bat file in the folder with OCR tuner.exe containing this:
Code:
"OCR tuner.exe" "profile 1"
where profile 1 is the name of your profile. run the .bat and all should be as expected

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 59
No problem, thanks for the plugin and the .bat, I will definately use that!

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:41 pm 

Hi. I'm having some trouble with this plugin. I create a profile, where, in the profile editor it reads the text fine. But when i run the profile from a macro, the variable just returns with nothing, do you know why this happens?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:59 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

did you click "save settings" in the profiler?

is the window/text you're reading in the same spot as when you created the profile?

is the ".pro" profile file in "\Blue Eye Macro\Plugins\OCR" present with the correct name? (i'm guessing yes since you don't get an error)

are you sure you're using the correct profile?

if all those are yes, you might try the "open image" option in the profiler - if should show you the image that tesseract is seeing when you run the macro. it might show you what's changed.

if you still can't figure it out, i might need to see the contents of the profile file and the relevant part of the macro to troubleshoot further

incidentally, are you using multiple monitors?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 31
Can OCR be used for reading numbers as well?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next