Hope everyone is having a good day! This is just a quick reminder of some of the posting rules & guidelines that have been established here on the BE forum. I know that all of you were SO excited about getting on the forum and contributing, that reading the rules may have slipped your mind
Here we go:
"Global RulesNote: They apply to ALL boards.
-Always respect your fellow members. They spend time out of their own lives helping you out.
-NO ADVERTISING OR LINKING WARES IS ALLOWED. LINK SHORTENERS SUCH AS BIT.LY ARE NOT ALLOWED.
-This forum uses English as the primary language. Use Google Translate if English is not your primary language.
-This fourm is labeled as SFW (Safe-for-Work). Avoid caps lock, dirty talk, and avatar/signatures with inappropriate themes (pornography of any kind, extreme gore). Safe jokes are okay on the other hand.
-Using your own image (reaction) in a post is acceptable. Do not make them huge (generally speaking, 200x200 should be the limit), and do not spam them so much that it makes your post or the thread unreadable.
-Make sure the thread you're replying to is ON-TOPIC
. You can make an off-topic gesture provided that you make an on-topic post to go along with it.
-When posting a macro (whether it be yours or someone elses), PLEASE
use the code tags and paste your code inside them.
Yes, post your macro inside the code tag!
-When referencing others' macro/information, ALWAYS
-Use constructive critism when correcting other users. Do not simply say 'YOU ARE WRONG'. Instead, say 'You should use this instead'.
-Impersonating another user is NEVER
allowed as well as frowned upon within the community.
-Trolling/Flame Wars whether it's within your own thread or someone else's is not allowed.
-Avoid double-posting unless you are bumping the thread pertaining to important updates/news/information (Example: Macro Update, Macro Progress, Notice of Departure, etc.)
-Always check the date of the Original Poster's thread.
- Avoid necro-posting / necro-bumping UNLESS the exact problem arises within the Original Poster's thread. Otherwise you are creating clutter on the board, bumping outdated information.
-You gain 6 Contribution Points (CP) for each post.
- Contribution Point Soliciting is forbidden. That means going over various threads and replying to them with very short, meaningless replies.
- Spamming by any means is not tolerated, either.
- If the post(s) violates any of the mentioned rules, it may be deleted and you lose those points.
- Repeat offenders will be surprised to see their CP value go down below zero.
-Regarding Macro Safety and Exploits, this is very important so read the following:- THE MACROS / PROGRAMS / TOOLS / CODES YOU CREATE AND POST WILL NOT HARM OR HINDER OTHER USERS' COMPUTERS OR DATA (WHICH INCLUDES DELETING A CHARACTER'S PROGRESS IN A VIDEO GAME/MMORPG OR HINDERING IT'S PROGRESS) IN ANY FORM.
- ANY TIP, HACK, PROGRAM, OR EXPLOIT (ASIDE FROM CHEAT ENGINE MEMORY POINTERS) INVOLVED THAT WOULD BE EXTREMELY GAMEBREAKING IS FORBIDDEN IN THE PUBLIC FORUMS OF BLUE EYE MACROS.
- THESE TYPES OF DISCUSSIONS WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT. ANY LEAKAGE OF THESE SAID SO DISCUSSIONS OR SHARING THESE FORWARD WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS DELETED.
- DISCUSSING THIS THROUGH PM IS ONLY ALLOWED TO VIP MEMBERS AND ADMINISTRATORS ONLY.
- IF THE PERSON ASKING IS NOT A VIP OR AN ADMIN, DO NOT SHARE OR ANSWER IT. (THIS IS BECAUSE ANYONE CAN REGISTER TO BECOME A USER. THIS WAS ADDED FOR ADDITIONAL SECURITY MEASURES AND I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS).
- IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THESE GAMEBREAKING EXPLOITS, AS A COMMON COURTESY TO GAME DEVELOPERS OUT THERE, THAT YOU SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE TO A MINIMUM.
Blue Eye Macro Users are humble and will swear not to discuss gamebreaking exploits in the public forums.Signature and Avatar
-Avatars can be up to 120x120 and no more than 50kb (A Holiday Bonus~) Allowed formats: .jpg, .png, .gif.
-There is a limit of 200 characters in a signature (including tags)
-Signature pictures can be up to 800x200 and no more than 1000kb.
-Signatures that include a picture can only have three lines of text.
-Signatures that do not include a picture can have up to five lines of text.
-The system automatically caps the amount of text in your signature to 250 characters.
-Once again, reminding you that both the signature and avatar must be Safe-For-Work.PostingWhere to Post
-Questions involving Blue Eye Macro in general goes to Ask a Question
-Questions involving specific Blue Eye Macro commands/uses goes to General Support
-Feedback/Suggestions for improving Blue Eye Macro goes here: Request a Feature
-Reporting Blue Eye Macro bugs goes here: Report a Bug
-Questions involving specific macros should be directed to the respective thread. (Example: Game Macros
-Feedback/Testing your code should be directed either in the General Support
or if it's a Game Macro
, to the respective game's 'Support' sub-thread.Macro Requests can be made in the following sections:
General: Ask a Question
New Games: Request new games here
Existing Games: Go to the respective game's 'General' board and make a request there.How to Post
-Post in ENGLISH
. That's the board's primary language.
-Punctuation, Grammar, Sincerity, and the English Language are your best friends.
-Thorougly explain what your post is about when you create the thread.
-None of this 'First!' and 'Bump LOL XD' business. Automatic post deletion. This is not Youtube.
-Make sure to use the proper tags whenever possible. URL tag for links. CODE tag for posting your macro/code.Posting a Troubleshoot/Ask a Question thread
-If your program does not seem to register the mouse and keyboard inputs from BE, make sure to install the Virtual Drivers (Available inside BE Settings). Restart your computer, select them as the chosen input method, then try again.
-Make sure the macro focuses the cursor on the desired program you want to operate on before trying again.
-If that fails, use the search feature FIRST
on the forum before posting your question to see if your problem is already solved.
-After checking that, you may then post the problem if your problem does not exist.
When you make your thread, make sure you do the following:
- To the best of your ability, thoroughly explain the problem you are having.
- Include screenshots whenever possible and the steps you took in arriving to the problem.
- List additional programs you were using Blue Eye Macro with.
Credit goes to Critical
- Macros / Bots / Tools is reserved for user-created macros and troubleshooting of said-so macros. Please do not make a new thread and ask for help. New threads must showcase a macro you want to contribute to the forums.
- Exploits / Cheats is reserved for Cheat Engine memory pointers, glitches, and illegal ways of exploiting gameplay. These exploits should be minor only.
- Guides / Hints is reserved for guides and hints for that particular game.
- Support is meant to ask any and all questions concerning how to work/script/create/troubleshoot macros along with getting Blue Eye Macro to work with your current game. This is your go-to guide to ask for help here! DO NOT SEND MACRO REQUESTS THERE.
- General is a catch-all. All your questions related to the game itself go here as well as testing/providing feedback for your macro creation before releasing it under Macros / Bots / Tools. Requesting macros to do specific tasks are allowed in this section. You can even discuss about server activities and the game itself!
If you would like to read the full rules/guidelines page, go here: viewtopic.php?f=141&p=11839#p11839Just to highlight some of the things mentioned above:
1) If you are unsure about how or what you should post, don't be afraid to ask! PM a mod or an established member of the forum, you'll get the help you need. I usually reply to my PM's within 10-15 minutes, so don't be shy.
2) Please, when sharing any macro code use the [code] tags. It makes the post look much cleaner, and is easier for other members to read.
3) Try to be a bit more specific when naming your thread if possible. It makes navigating the forum faster for other members, and even moderators. And as excited as you may be about how awesome Blue Eye Macro is, please do not make a thread title WITH ALL CAPS
So that's about it; I appreciate everyone taking the time to read this through. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mods