Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Perfect Bot v1.3
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:17 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 31
Here is what I gathered from the memory pointer test:

Executing: Window.Send press keys(Window ID/Title: Element Client, Exact match: yes, Child: 0, Keys: {<esc>})
Error: The window could not be found
Executing: Memory.Set value(Process/Window name: elementclient, Memory Address: elementclient.exe+0065BFCC,4,8,4a0,98, Length: 4, Value: 0)
Error: Could not write the value: 0 to a process named elementclient at the following address: 152
Executing: Memory.Set value(Process/Window name: elementclient, Memory Address: elementclient.exe+0065BFCC,4,8,4a0,9c, Length: 4, Value: 0)
Error: Could not write the value: 0 to a process named elementclient at the following address: 156
Executing: Window.Send mouse click(Window ID/Title: Element Client, Exact match: yes, Child: 0, X Coordinate: 125, Y Coordinate: 71, Mouse Button: left)
Executing: Variable.Evaluate (Math)(Expression: ({currentHP}/{maxHP})*100, To variable: currentHPpercentage)
Error: The following expression could not be evaluated: ({currentHP}/{maxHP})*100 (parsed as: (0/0)*100)
Executing: Variable.Evaluate (Math)(Expression: ({currentMP}/{maxMP})*100, To variable: currentMPpercentage)
Error: The following expression could not be evaluated: ({currentMP}/{maxMP})*100 (parsed as: (0/0)*100)
Checking if: Variable.Is less than (Math)(Variable name: currentHPpercentage, Value: 40)
Error: A variable called currentHPpercentage, does not exist
Checking if: Variable.Is less than (Math)(Variable name: currentMPpercentage, Value: 30)
Error: A variable called currentMPpercentage, does not exist
Executing: File.Read text(Path: c:\Perfect World Path.txt, Variable name: paths)
Error: Reading text from the following file failed c:\Perfect World Path.txt

I'm still wondering why it's not reading the Pathing file. Could this be what's causing the bot to not work? Do we need to put in the actual current amount of HP and MP of our characters? I will have to try running this on a new character later tonight.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:18 pm 
New User
New User

Double post (yes im a noob)

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:20 am 
Partner / Developer
Partner / Developer

Been thanked: 1193 time(s)
Has thanked: 132 time(s)
Contribution Points: 32847
Useless Person wrote:
Here is what I gathered from the memory pointer test:

Executing: Window.Send press keys(Window ID/Title: Element Client, Exact match: yes, Child: 0, Keys: {<esc>})
Executing: Memory.Set value(Process/Window name: elementclient, Memory Address: elementclient.exe+0065BFCC,4,8,4a0,98, Length: 4, Value: 0)
Error: Could not write the value: 0 to a process named elementclient at the following address: 152
Executing: Memory.Set value(Process/Window name: elementclient, Memory Address: elementclient.exe+0065BFCC,4,8,4a0,9c, Length: 4, Value: 0)
Error: Could not write the value: 0 to a process named elementclient at the following address: 156
Executing: Window.Send mouse click(Window ID/Title: Element Client, Exact match: yes, Child: 0, X Coordinate: 125, Y Coordinate: 71, Mouse Button: left)
Executing: Variable.Evaluate (Math)(Expression: ({currentHP}/{maxHP})*100, To variable: currentHPpercentage)
Error: The following expression could not be evaluated: ({currentHP}/{maxHP})*100 (parsed as: (0/0)*100)
Executing: Variable.Evaluate (Math)(Expression: ({currentMP}/{maxMP})*100, To variable: currentMPpercentage)
Error: The following expression could not be evaluated: ({currentMP}/{maxMP})*100 (parsed as: (0/0)*100)
Checking if: Variable.Is less than (Math)(Variable name: currentHPpercentage, Value: 40)
Error: A variable called currentHPpercentage, does not exist
Checking if: Variable.Is less than (Math)(Variable name: currentMPpercentage, Value: 30)
Error: A variable called currentMPpercentage, does not exist
Executing: File.Read text(Path: c:\Perfect World Path.txt, Variable name: paths)
Error: Reading text from the following file failed c:\Perfect World Path.txt

I'm still wondering why it's not reading the Pathing file. Could this be what's causing the bot to not work? Do we need to put in the actual current amount of HP and MP of our characters? I will have to try running this on a new character later tonight.

It looks like the game is not running actually.
Cant find the window, and cant find the process - unless the name of the windows and the process has been changed since I did the bot (quite a while ago).

Please read the rules about contribution points - click here

Do you know everything about BE, the forum, licenses and contribution points?
Please take a minute to read this introduction & guidelines.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm 
New User
New User

Ok, I will try to find out if it's the path to the Element client that has been changed. xD

(edit)
and yes sir it has changed. this is the new target path to the patcher: "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\patcher"

It might vary depending on what machine people are running on, just for anyone else who is wondering.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:28 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 30 time(s)
Has thanked: 4 time(s)
Contribution Points: 32
nice bot

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:34 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 4 time(s)
Contribution Points: 26
I love this game, but all my macros to date have been tiny little aiming fails :p I'm going to check this out as soon as I can for sure c:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9