Post subject: My account was banned by GM
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:14 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 18 time(s)
Has thanked: 16 time(s)
Contribution Points: 114
I was botting in a Maze Floor F2 i think, farming seals
I'm not here to cry, my time in the game is over, i used another bot (no bem) with antimacro and was amaizing for a while. Never got ban with Protector Macro or anything else
Just beware with your place bot.
I remember the moments when I created a new account to farming Myotismon eggs in Yokohoma Park and sell it for 150~200m, when got my first BM by event and hatched my first (lovely and the best digimon) ExV-mon 4/5. In that times i never charged PSilk, so i used ImperialDramon Fighter and he was amaizing. After that, File Island coming to GDMO.
Village of Begginings. The beginning of everything, doing quests got my first tamer dropped in Lost Historic, killing Blossomon. Tai. I did not doubt it, i used an tamer value in 100~250T in da times
When i used 3/5 to finish Maze Quest F2~F3. And coming my first jogress 5/5, Omegamon. I was very stubborn, created new accounts and spent days farming Agumon Eggs, in that times the best raider of my server help me alot with her videos (lSasuke). I remember many raiders here; BelleFemme, DarkLeon, Fontes95, EGVHugo, lSkips, vanburnov, toto600, they were all an inspiration. Came a time when I decided to become an excellent 'pro' player. and I became the most latin raider player with more attack in that times. My Gabu 123% was 103.95% 12AT. Yup. That stupid account got the bug clonning. I dont remember how get that, honestly I try to do it again with AO but I never had results
Time passed. I had my first *high ton* of Teras. 2340T. Farming and selling QuadCores Rings. Was beautiful.
After that i decided leveling more accounts. Be the raider with more accounts 'perfects'. Botting got around 4 accounts tamer level 80~94 (using the egg 5/5 or 4/5 for New Tamers, all accounts was giving for friends newbies or unknow tamers found in Western Village)
I remember the time when i selling QuadNecklace in 80T each or TriNeck 20T each (when SCP coming all be crazy for RedNeck and i was using NeckData for raiding :lol:)
Now im playing Village of Beggining OST. I think is the best happy theme of the game, now im sick of this MMORPG. Honestly the game has gone to hell, all my sacrifice for YEARS was in that stupids Mega/Reinforced Clons, not for hater. But everything that rises has to come down (sadly)
Enjoy this game for years. It was a passion that led me to 'healthy madness'. I made friends from Philippines to HongKong, a boy from South America with 13 years old (in the time i win my first Devi) I was the happiest boy, learning cultures and trying to learn indo (still hard btw)
My experience its this; You do not need a rank to be '' proplayer ''. That is bullsh*t, after you win all raids mob per DG, you get bored.
While you enjoy the game and you are passionate about playing, you are a the sincerely pro player

Anyway, goodbye Tamers ^^

Kill me, if you've ever been my friend, kill me

Post subject: Re: My account was banned by GM
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:22 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 114
It's ironic, I spent years of my life playing this game and I'm happy to have spent it that way. I always like the title of Diablomon. God of Destruction.
I had a cute childhood. i love you Joymax. Thanks for reading.

Kill me, if you've ever been my friend, kill me

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:12 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 17 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 444
Yeah, i got knocked down too. Probably will stay out of botting for a while, while the wild hunt is hot. Would suggest people to do the same or maybe start to bot in datamon since thats the only 99.99% safe bot you can run 24/7.

Here's something i found in a post around. It's time to skip town guys. Lay off the bot for a while if you care about getting perm'ed

Attachments:
16684183_1402874046431284_6447839676111524866_n.jpg
16684183_1402874046431284_6447839676111524866_n.jpg [ 41.13 KiB | Viewed 734 times ]

Please, someone just shoot me already :D
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:35 pm 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 21 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 536
They are going to start rewarding players that report bots so a lot of people jumped on that

Before they made the announcement people never used macro protector on me and soon after it happened a few times.
Also even with anti-macro people can record you and prove you're a bot different ways, for starters anti-macro answers in 1 second.

Vallops wrote:
Would suggest people to do the same or maybe start to bot in datamon since thats the only 99.99% safe bot you can run 24/7.

Just don't make it too obvious and draw attention like those on dats with 10k chickens and 50 PyAtt of each

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:20 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Davidson wrote:
They are going to start rewarding players that report bots so a lot of people jumped on that

Before they made the announcement people never used macro protector on me and soon after it happened a few times.
Also even with anti-macro people can record you and prove you're a bot different ways, for starters anti-macro answers in 1 second.

Vallops wrote:
Would suggest people to do the same or maybe start to bot in datamon since thats the only 99.99% safe bot you can run 24/7.

Just don't make it too obvious and draw attention like those on dats with 10k chickens and 50 PyAtt of each

Thats why some people take the risk of scanning them and just sell the high value ones. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:00 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 22
You were all permanently banned?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:37 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Gabrion wrote:
You were all permanently banned?

Not me, i've bever had been caught. Was my fault TBH, i left it in one of the most popular botting spots so.

Thing is, now that i'm a first offender, i only have one more strike, after that i get perm'ed

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:42 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 112 time(s)
Contribution Points: 723
Well... lets admit it, botting was getting out of hand... luckly I've been having bad connection so I wasn't able to leave the bot on...
I think this is the answer of GK to try to lower the prices... and also due to the constant psc reports...

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:57 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

corgimaster wrote:
Well... lets admit it, botting was getting out of hand... luckly I've been having bad connection so I wasn't able to leave the bot on...
I think this is the answer of GK to try to lower the prices... and also due to the constant psc reports...

Fam, Books are 1T in Omegamon. Soon you'll pay more to hatch a spirit than the actual book.

And yes, i know, the other servers exist, but this is where i play now so...

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:20 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 21 time(s)
Contribution Points: 536
corgimaster wrote:

This will only save Omega since prices aren't that fucked up over there

Maybe they cut the Tera influx a bit but there's still a lot flowing around in old servers
The only way to save them is to remove all Tera from everyone and then give stuff according to how much you had but i don't see that happening