Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: how much crap this bot can be?!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:36 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
whataduck to use symbols here, what the problem with "+ -> <= * / && ||"? are they broken on the programmer's keyboard!?!?! ...
where the hell is the "return" statement?!?! I searched a lot and I did not find it !!!

Has anyone here heard about scripting languages? lua, python, pearl, ruby ... there are a lot of them
programming on this bot is a torture!!!
it's a lot easier to create a program from scratch than to make a script here

Post subject: Re: how much shit this bot can be?!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:00 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 47 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 103
Yea , I am studying computer science , this is not a programming language but a tool for botters/hackers to manipulate user input , image recognition and memory(with cheat engine).Basically simplified version of a low level language.

http://blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=454&t=24890 - FPS boost for nvidia users
viewtopic.php?f=454&t=24974 - FPS boost

Post subject: Re: how much crap this bot can be?!
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:58 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 383 time(s)
Has thanked: 30 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16272
BEM was created so that non-programmers could script their own macros; it's made to be intuitive. You don't need any programming experience or have to know a programming language to use it.

...and yes, usually programmers have the hardest time with it at the beginning because of what they are used to. There's no "else" statement (it's linear instead), there's no "return" statement (there's a start button instead to run your script and test it), and much more since it's intuitive. But if you've learned a programming language, you can learn BEM quickly...it's much easier than learning a programming language.

The documentation page is here: viewforum.php?f=135. It's lists the criteria and instructions for BEM. There's also tutorials, threads, and a community to help you if you need.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:48 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Syrifina wrote:
BEM was created so that non-programmers could script their own macros; it's made to be intuitive. You don't need any programming experience or have to know a programming language to use it.

...and yes, usually programmers have the hardest time with it at the beginning because of what they are used to. There's no "else" statement (it's linear instead), there's no "return" statement (there's a start button instead to run your script and test it), and much more since it's intuitive. But if you've learned a programming language, you can learn BEM quickly...it's much easier than learning a programming language.

The documentation page is here: http://blueeye-macro.com/viewforum.php?f=135. It's lists the criteria and instructions for BEM. There's also tutorials, threads, and a community to help you if you need.

How did you guys build this btw ?
It’s thanks to this great creation that I got into botting and later programming , Thanks !

http://blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=454&t=24890 - FPS boost for nvidia users

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:29 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 383 time(s)
Has thanked: 30 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16272
Quote:
Gigus is the creator/developer. There's a post here where he gives an answer as why he built it and you can infer a little about how (scroll down to Gigus' second post): viewtopic.php?f=106&t=532.

Basically he says, "in the past I have created tons of macros/bots etc. for several games and some applications, however each time I would write them from the ground and up, in C++ or C#, which was extremely time-consuming, and somewhat difficult to do, so that's when I decided to create a program to do all of these things for me."

I think he has some other posts explaining "how" and you can do a forum search and find out more. From what I remember, he basically built upon the .net framework 3.5 libraries using various C languages to create functionality and put an intuitive front-end on it. So in BEM you type mouse.click and on the back-end it writes/calls the actual programming language to perform that function. This results in you writing a simple script and all the "programming" is done automatically for you, therefore, you don't need to know a programming language to write a macro script.

Hope that helps. I'm not a programmer and I'm sure some others can explain it better.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:53 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Has thanked: 25 time(s)
Contribution Points: 127
Is there any chance you guys bypass it for the latest game guard update on DMO ?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:00 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 46 time(s)
Has thanked: 8 time(s)
Contribution Points: 820
guiabc321 wrote:
whataduck to use symbols here, what the problem with "+ -> <= * / && ||"? are they broken on the programmer's keyboard!?!?! ...
where the hell is the "return" statement?!?! I searched a lot and I did not find it !!!

Has anyone here heard about scripting languages? lua, python, pearl, ruby ... there are a lot of them
programming on this bot is a torture!!!
it's a lot easier to create a program from scratch than to make a script here

Such Anger much WoW.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
First of all this is a tool not a 'scripting language', it is meant to be easy for even those people who can read and understand English...

Secondly, just because you can't use it or fail to understand how it works does not make it 'crap'.

Thirdly, you mentioned some scripting languages like 'lua, python, pearl, ruby'... WoW.
Well if you really know ANY programming language it should be a piece of cake to understand this tool. It's so easy like just putting a block over another block....

Finally, lol...

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:06 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Syrifina wrote:
Quote:
Gigus is the creator/developer. There's a post here where he gives an answer as why he built it and you can infer a little about how (scroll down to Gigus' second post): http://blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=532.

Basically he says, "in the past I have created tons of macros/bots etc. for several games and some applications, however each time I would write them from the ground and up, in C++ or C#, which was extremely time-consuming, and somewhat difficult to do, so that's when I decided to create a program to do all of these things for me."

I think he has some other posts explaining "how" and you can do a forum search and find out more. From what I remember, he basically built upon the .net framework 3.5 libraries using various C languages to create functionality and put an intuitive front-end on it. So in BEM you type mouse.click and on the back-end it writes/calls the actual programming language to perform that function. This results in you writing a simple script and all the "programming" is done automatically for you, therefore, you don't need to know a programming language to write a macro script.

Hope that helps. I'm not a programmer and I'm sure some others can explain it better.

Yea I also tried once to do some stuff with C++ which would do similar actions to this bot , but it is fairly difficult and hard to grasp at first because most programmers develop under linux , which is entirely different from windows .