Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:09 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:03 pm 
New User
New User
User avatar



Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 12
Location: Qazvin
Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 29
before server update, i couldn't Login for about 7H until update happend
after that, I got wrong ID or Pass Error
when I tried to restore my Password via Email, i noticed that the Email is not mine
my Email have 2-step certification, so it's a low chance for my Email to be hhack
to give a Hacker opportunity to change my Email and own my Account
while getting my ID and PW and Empty my Account is more possible assumption
I still can't explain how someone can change the Email of my Account
I site "Bug Report" i saw many had same problem
so I wanted to issue it and see if anyone have same problem or not


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:17 pm 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:13 pm
Posts: 154
Location: Digimon Maze Floor 3 Room 4
Been thanked: 16 time(s)
Has thanked: 27 time(s)
Contribution Points: 97
Maybe that gamking has some corrupted files about peoples in the game. I don't know though, didn't had that problem.

_________________
I hope that i can help you guys. If i do, don't forget to thank me, by a pm, a comment right under mine or with a quote or by hitting the Thank button^^ See you one day on Seraphimon server, omegamon server, barbamon server, lilithmon server or on lucemon server ;)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:02 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:17 am
Posts: 27
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 64
maybe you have be steal ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:20 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:08 pm
Posts: 558
Location: Bali Island
Been thanked: 20 time(s)
Has thanked: 4 time(s)
Contribution Points: 54
No, im not,
my account is safe

_________________
PLEASE CLICK THANK YOU >


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:13 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:28 pm
Posts: 14
Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 32
digiraiter wrote:
before server update, i couldn't Login for about 7H until update happend
after that, I got wrong ID or Pass Error
when I tried to restore my Password via Email, i noticed that the Email is not mine
my Email have 2-step certification, so it's a low chance for my Email to be hhack
to give a Hacker opportunity to change my Email and own my Account
while getting my ID and PW and Empty my Account is more possible assumption
I still can't explain how someone can change the Email of my Account
I site "Bug Report" i saw many had same problem
so I wanted to issue it and see if anyone have same problem or not


I have the some problem, with a diference i was online when it happend, i was disconnected and password and email was changed without access to my email... gameking is not responding to anyone...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:07 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:32 am
Posts: 267
Been thanked: 26 time(s)
Has thanked: 13 time(s)
Contribution Points: 4
i don't have this problem but yes can be some bug

_________________
HIT THANKS! DUDE :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:59 pm 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor



Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 pm
Posts: 104
Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 14 time(s)
Contribution Points: 2
Yesterday I got hacked too.Luckily password was the only thing changed and I was able to restore my acount.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:51 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:46 pm
Posts: 214
Location: USA
Been thanked: 59 time(s)
Has thanked: 5 time(s)
Contribution Points: 609
After hearing about one of my friends been hacked earlier today my friend close to me just got hacked this evening. Like...an hour ago. He is not dumb enough to fall for scams. No keyloggers. His ID was safe and secure. Only pass was changed...not email. This is a major hole in GK's security right now. How are people changing the password without going through the email? I'm extremely outraged right now. They need to deal with this issue RIGHT NOW.

_________________
Cats are sneaky because they have something to hide and are not to be trusted.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:57 am 
New User
New User
User avatar



Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:34 am
Posts: 23
Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 39
Puppy wrote:
After hearing about one of my friends been hacked earlier today my friend close to me just got hacked this evening. Like...an hour ago. He is not dumb enough to fall for scams. No keyloggers. His ID was safe and secure. Only pass was changed...not email. This is a major hole in GK's security right now. How are people changing the password without going through the email? I'm extremely outraged right now. They need to deal with this issue RIGHT NOW.

i do note that since after megaclon event,alot player start getting hacked,
all almost in the same way zzz
are gameking was jealous that we all mess bot for megaclon :lol: ?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you lost your account?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:09 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:46 pm
Posts: 214
Location: USA
Been thanked: 59 time(s)
Has thanked: 5 time(s)
Contribution Points: 609
Mr.Ass wrote:
i do note that since after megaclon event,alot player start getting hacked,
all almost in the same way zzz
are gameking was jealous that we all mess bot for megaclon :lol: ?
Only thing is these two users never botted. They didn't even have botting programs. Someone breached GK. It's advisable to change your pass asap.

_________________
Cats are sneaky because they have something to hide and are not to be trusted.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group