Post subject: Re: After tried to skin + bug
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:45 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 6 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 40
Elrayes wrote:
well as for me i'm pretty sure that it's something inside gdmo.exe .
and what i think it goes to the Skin Size .
Ex :
if u change a Digi the Nif file size of it is 2.5MB
and if u put mono skin it's 1.566MB , so if the file size is not that size then u have put a skin .
that's what i do think and i'm not sure of that it's just a 0.01% possibility to be that .

maybe thats true. now i curious about how they tracking us?

people say they already implemented tracking system right?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:50 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

polinator098 wrote:
Actually works lol. I don't even bug dg. I just wanted no animation. THANK YOU! :D :D
I'll try and time to see how long it will last.
Also see how much trouble I might get in lol.

share to us when you are done timing. :D
and careful of the no animation skin.
because when someone who not use the skin look at your digi, your digi is like doing attack animation all the time. even if you not in battle mode

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:12 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 45
getrecover wrote:
polinator098 wrote:
Actually works lol. I don't even bug dg. I just wanted no animation. THANK YOU! :D :D
I'll try and time to see how long it will last.
Also see how much trouble I might get in lol.

share to us when you are done timing. :D
and careful of the no animation skin.
because when someone who not use the skin look at your digi, your digi is like doing attack animation all the time. even if you not in battle mode

really? Is that new? Well I guess I'll use digis that don't have it when I move around then.

getrecover wrote:
Elrayes wrote:
well as for me i'm pretty sure that it's something inside gdmo.exe .
and what i think it goes to the Skin Size .
Ex :
if u change a Digi the Nif file size of it is 2.5MB
and if u put mono skin it's 1.566MB , so if the file size is not that size then u have put a skin .
that's what i do think and i'm not sure of that it's just a 0.01% possibility to be that .

maybe thats true. now i curious about how they tracking us?

people say they already implemented tracking system right?

From what I heard it is via logs, so remember to always delete those, and they connected your files to gameguard that would authenticate then send logs so they can be checked potentially by gms and such.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:23 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 232 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1889
id they are checking the logs then that's a violate for our rights, cuz no one knows what else they take from our PCs, and they are not fools to do that...

while the game create the logs files it gets written in thier db at the same time..
but still that shouldn't make them know whether ur using a skin or not..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:30 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

polinator098 wrote:
really? Is that new? Well I guess I'll use digis that don't have it when I move around then.

i think this not new, because before i use the no-animation i see my guild mate digi.

polinator098 wrote:
From what I heard it is via logs, so remember to always delete those, and they connected your files to gameguard that would authenticate then send logs so they can be checked potentially by gms and such.

hmm... can be true, but i delete the log because of the lag and dc issue in the first time.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:42 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Elrayes wrote:
id they are checking the logs then that's a violate for our rights, cuz no one knows what else they take from our PCs, and they are not fools to do that...

while the game create the logs files it gets written in thier db at the same time..

ah yes you are right, so basically our log covered with thousand of other people log at the same time.

still want to know how can they detect skin. :?: :?:
because i see someone banned because of bot+skin in datamon normal but before the patch thou

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:55 pm 
New User
New User

getrecover wrote:
Elrayes wrote:

ah yes you are right, so basically our log covered with thousand of other people log at the same time.

still want to know how can they detect skin. :?: :?:
because i see someone banned because of bot+skin in datamon normal but before the patch thou

If it is datamon then they probably got reported. If they do it too long and someone recorded how long they did it. For example, doing it 10+ hour on a normal weekday or even going to 20+ hours without any other movement. Has anyone actually been banned for digimon skin so far? I think they are tracking the dgs rather than the digimon themselves.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:00 am 
New User
New User

What I learn so far, in regards to dg, is that whenever you fight a raid boss, after the boss losses hp, a log file is created that shows stuff like the below:

Code:
SetSKillInfo : No Have Ani_1 ( model = 45156, ani = 901401, SkillIndex = 16 )

No idea what it means but I'm guessing it scans through your files and see what skins have been tampered with. It may be correct or not. I am staying away from dgs for now until i Figure it out.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:45 am 

now lets see how this will gone .. there's a way to add skin without pack01 ;) i think many of u had play shoot game and he know the Aimobot and wall hack ... these bots use what HexpertHex use and we all know dash bot.. this is the new version of skins ... and now how to add skin without pack01 files skin :?: ... only one way to avoid gayking detected . u must inject the skin not replace it in pack01 i have try to see if GameGuard will detect the inject and yh he didnt detect anything
but the only problem that i need pro pc language to write the skin file .dll to inject it using this program .. the injector
http://www.mediafire.com/file/07ogn70w1 ... nter-X.rar
if u replace something inside pack01 GDMO will detect that bcs its not about skin size or date .. the Cs message box come from the server bcs 50 sec to detect u is more than easy with high protection scan ... now forget what i have said ... only one thing that if someone have made dll file with all skins to attack the dgs or digimons animation paths i would say pls dont sell it like what ExpertHex do :) and goodluck all hope this info will help someone can do what i mean
and one last thing this is link for free tool to hack wall for shoot game if someone can edit it and add something to convert dmo walls and digimons animation for nothing too

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eeca64o4b ... 282%29.rar

and sorry for my bad English :mrgreen:

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 95 time(s)
Has thanked: 80 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1284
Barlos wrote:
now lets see how this will gone .. there's a way to add skin without pack01 ;) i think many of u had play shoot game and he know the Aimobot and wall hack ... these bots use what HexpertHex use and we all know dash bot.. this is the new version of skins ... and now how to add skin without pack01 files skin :?: ... only one way to avoid gayking detected . u must inject the skin not replace it in pack01 i have try to see if GameGuard will detect the inject and yh he didnt detect anything
but the only problem that i need pro pc language to write the skin file .dll to inject it using this program .. the injector
http://www.mediafire.com/file/07ogn70w1 ... nter-X.rar
if u replace something inside pack01 GDMO will detect that bcs its not about skin size or date .. the Cs message box come from the server bcs 50 sec to detect u is more than easy with high protection scan ... now forget what i have said ... only one thing that if someone have made dll file with all skins to attack the dgs or digimons animation paths i would say pls dont sell it like what ExpertHex do :) and goodluck all hope this info will help someone can do what i mean
and one last thing this is link for free tool to hack wall for shoot game if someone can edit it and add something to convert dmo walls and digimons animation for nothing too

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eeca64o4b ... 282%29.rar

and sorry for my bad English :mrgreen:

Mediafire has blocked those files, could you possible upload them to MEGA or to bem directly thanks for this info btw!

Please Click that THANK YOU button if my post helped you !!! ----------------------------------------->