All times are UTC

Post subject: Some Questions ^^
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:08 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 47
Number 1: how can I fast complete the 2 Piedmon's quest? I mean, I only seen one Puppetmon and one Gazimon at silver lake, if I have to kill 100 Gazimon I'll took a lot of time :c

Number 2: I need one bot to exping at the maze entrance because the Digimon at maze are far apart and with the script that I use now I can't exping very fast...

Number 3: How many type of HBU there are? Because I have one that have in the description "up to level 4", what does it mean? The I can use that HBU until level 4 and not to do 5/5 step? How can I get the HBU until level 5?

Thanks in advance ^^

Post subject: Re: Some Questions ^^
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:53 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 112 time(s)
Has thanked: 16 time(s)
Contribution Points: 723
CesarC wrote:
Number 1: how can I fast complete the 2 Piedmon's quest? I mean, I only seen one Puppetmon and one Gazimon at silver lake, if I have to kill 100 Gazimon I'll took a lot of time :c

Number 2: I need one bot to exping at the maze entrance because the Digimon at maze are far apart and with the script that I use now I can't exping very fast...

Number 3: How many type of HBU there are? Because I have one that have in the description "up to level 4", what does it mean? The I can use that HBU until level 4 and not to do 5/5 step? How can I get the HBU until level 5?

Thanks in advance ^^

1) Make a party to kill gazi at silver lake, still slow, but less slow than do it alone
2) Check the bot/macro section, there are bots that can move around, but overall, I wouldn't recommend to bot at maze, not worth it, if you can since lv41 kill at wf, then bot there, or even on maze floors, but take care, gms are log in randomly and cutting bot's heads.
3) There are only 2 hbup, up to lv4, wich are given in events and are in shop, they won't work from 4>5, so if the eggs fails it will break anyway, and up to lv5, which can be obtained through rare events and from mega/giga boxes of devimon dungeon, not the instance one, the one that appears every 2h.

Post subject: Re: Some Questions ^^
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:45 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 47
corgimaster wrote:
CesarC wrote:

Thanks in advance ^^

1) Make a party to kill gazi at silver lake, still slow, but less slow than do it alone
2) Check the bot/macro section, there are bots that can move around, but overall, I wouldn't recommend to bot at maze, not worth it, if you can since lv41 kill at wf, then bot there, or even on maze floors, but take care, gms are log in randomly and cutting bot's heads.
3) There are only 2 hbup, up to lv4, wich are given in events and are in shop, they won't work from 4>5, so if the eggs fails it will break anyway, and up to lv5, which can be obtained through rare events and from mega/giga boxes of devimon dungeon, not the instance one, the one that appears every 2h.

Thanks a lot, now I understand why I could not find any HBU in the instance :roll:

Where can I exping Digimon spirit from level 45/50 to level 70?

Post subject: q
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:03 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 112 time(s)
Has thanked: 16 time(s)
Contribution Points: 723
CesarC wrote:

Where can I exping Digimon spirit from level 45/50 to level 70?

Either buy a booster 1k 2h and lvl it up in maze normally, is fast, it takes exactly the 2hs, or bot at waterfront if you have a nice equipment, lost historic (map before waterfront) at dokugumon, dterminal b2, just don't leave the bot unchecked for now.