Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:42 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:49 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:00 am
Posts: 515
Location: Front my PC
Been thanked: 31 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 139
hay guys.. I have found some fun about use tamer sertificate and the dungeon

we know the last bos is RAID . :lol: :lol: :lol: and it sumoned by card,, this the fun

make deal with guild mates or friend to get quest every day .. and kill the 1st and 2nd boss..

STOP

keep ke card sumon of last boss .. to use at final day (or before) enter by full party and TARRAAAAA .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry my bad english ..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:39 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:55 am
Posts: 630
Location: Beelzemon
Been thanked: 177 time(s)
Has thanked: 36 time(s)
Contribution Points: 493
corector00 wrote:
hay guys.. I have found some fun about use tamer sertificate and the dungeon

we know the last bos is RAID . :lol: :lol: :lol: and it sumoned by card,, this the fun

make deal with guild mates or friend to get quest every day .. and kill the 1st and 2nd boss..

STOP

keep ke card sumon of last boss .. to use at final day (or before) enter by full party and TARRAAAAA .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry my bad english ..

But they said has fix it.
Skullmamoth still give item to all party?

_________________
Sharing is caring, knowledge is open source!!
Sorry for bad english, hope it useful :D :D
_______________________________________________________
Take a look Another stuff from me :
DMO All Digi Bot with Move and No Stuck
DMO Bot Datamon Normal [1366x768]
DMO Manual Update
Bot mini Ete with Kuwa Check
Choosing Starter tamer


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:30 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:04 pm
Posts: 626
Been thanked: 38 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 60
so party member cant get any certificate now?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:09 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:00 am
Posts: 515
Location: Front my PC
Been thanked: 31 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 139
shunmesatsu wrote:
corector00 wrote:
hay guys.. I have found some fun about use tamer sertificate and the dungeon

we know the last bos is RAID . :lol: :lol: :lol: and it sumoned by card,, this the fun

make deal with guild mates or friend to get quest every day .. and kill the 1st and 2nd boss..

STOP

keep ke card sumon of last boss .. to use at final day (or before) enter by full party and TARRAAAAA .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry my bad english ..

But they said has fix it.
Skullmamoth still give item to all party?


if they fix it .. ummm i haven't go in recenly. :( :( :( :( today will croscheck. thanks for notice


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:48 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 pm
Posts: 5
Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 6 time(s)
Contribution Points: 52
corector00 wrote:
shunmesatsu wrote:
corector00 wrote:
hay guys.. I have found some fun about use tamer sertificate and the dungeon

we know the last bos is RAID . :lol: :lol: :lol: and it sumoned by card,, this the fun

make deal with guild mates or friend to get quest every day .. and kill the 1st and 2nd boss..

STOP

keep ke card sumon of last boss .. to use at final day (or before) enter by full party and TARRAAAAA .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry my bad english ..

But they said has fix it.
Skullmamoth still give item to all party?


if they fix it .. ummm i haven't go in recenly. :( :( :( :( today will croscheck. thanks for notice

They fix it week ago. Only one tamer can get license from boss. I've already check this, don't waste your tickets


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:56 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor



Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:09 am
Posts: 187
Been thanked: 14 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 409
It seems they've been paying more attention to how things could be exploited after the BM abuse
That or someone blew the whistle.

It'd have been perfect if they hadn't noticed, i lost 4 damn licenses due a power shortage, to make things worse it only lasted like 2 min, like all its purpose was to fuck me over :lol:
Oh well i still get the fruit and a good amount of OCS, if nothing else happens again.

Lets just hope they continue being this generous with OCS/NCS in the upcoming events.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:11 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm
Posts: 252
Location: Indonesia
Been thanked: 35 time(s)
Has thanked: 33 time(s)
Contribution Points: 137
So they fixed it already. That's a shame. For the BM flop, that is pretty suck that fixed it too. Cause it lower all BMs items
Well, This event not too bad, two days and you can already have bunch of OCS/NCS that literally cost Teras.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:23 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 1:55 am
Posts: 630
Location: Beelzemon
Been thanked: 177 time(s)
Has thanked: 36 time(s)
Contribution Points: 493
OSay If they not fixed it, we have 15 day so 15 tiket. A party in 14 day collect all skullmamoth card which is 14x5=70 card each people. So there will be 70x4 card which is 280 card. In the last day, they enter dungeon as party, and get new 5 card after killing monster there. So Total license they will get is 285 license. It's need 8 license (legendary) c 15 ocs. So 285 license will make 48x15=720 ocs. Lol..

_________________
Sharing is caring, knowledge is open source!!
Sorry for bad english, hope it useful :D :D
_______________________________________________________
Take a look Another stuff from me :
DMO All Digi Bot with Move and No Stuck
DMO Bot Datamon Normal [1366x768]
DMO Manual Update
Bot mini Ete with Kuwa Check
Choosing Starter tamer


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: the fun of tamer sertificate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:32 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:00 am
Posts: 515
Location: Front my PC
Been thanked: 31 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 139
shunmesatsu wrote:
OSay If they not fixed it, we have 15 day so 15 tiket. A party in 14 day collect all skullmamoth card which is 14x5=70 card each people. So there will be 70x4 card which is 280 card. In the last day, they enter dungeon as party, and get new 5 card after killing monster there. So Total license they will get is 285 license. It's need 8 license (legendary) c 15 ocs. So 285 license will make 48x15=720 ocs. Lol..


crazyy itsn't .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group