All times are UTC

Post subject: How to get 200+ free crowns (potentially) *DEBUNKED*
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 208 time(s)
Has thanked: 141 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1654
According to this info, even if you were to make a new account right now and login to it for 7 days of the event it'd be eligible to receive the crowns. Cause there's nothing said about new accounts or who's eligible to get the crowns.

So go wild and make as many new accounts you can then claim the rewards next month. Keep note of all the new accounts you're making so that you won't forget them.

This is a big IF though there might be a few things they're not mentioning, so don't keep your hopes up too high.

If you find out anything that contradicts this exploit, then let us know.

Edit : GameKing are taking extra measures with this, so you won't be able to horde up a bunch of crowns

Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-02-14-19-17-49-945.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-02-14-19-17-49-945.jpeg [ 903.75 KiB | Viewed 781 times ]

Last edited by zoroark68 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
 Post subject: Re: How to get 200+ free crowns (potentially)
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:26 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 27 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 632
According to Lushien people abusing this will get banned so proceed under your own risk assuming you'll lose your account if you do it.

It's really stupid to ban players for an oversight on their end especially when they could easily fix it by adding a separate currency that makes items character bound but well, this ain't a democracy.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:24 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 45
Am I the only one who sees this as kind of trappy? It seems a little bit too good to be so easily exploited. It feels as though it is a way to introduce a new cash system, like psilk and silk or as a way to catch people who usually try to abuse events like these. Its waaay too good and waaay too easy.

Also, the March 6th reward time feel fishy as heck.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:49 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

polinator098 wrote:
Am I the only one who sees this as kind of trappy? It seems a little bit too good to be so easily exploited. It feels as though it is a way to introduce a new cash system, like psilk and silk or as a way to catch people who usually try to abuse events like these. Its waaay too good and waaay too easy.

idk they have made dumb decisions in the past

I remember this time the level up box gave a BM at level 15, now it was CB but you could scan it to get data of overload, this led to a massive influx of people getting BMs left and right
All they did was remove the BM from the box and no one got banned
And more recently the past event you could make multiple characters, get the summon scroll, form a party with your main account and kill the mobs, this of course gave you access to lots of rewards on your main account, you could potentially get dozens of Boko books, again no one got banned.

Though this time they're giving essentially free cash so i imagine they'll not take it so lightly, especially when fontes went and made a video telling people they could 'get 200,000 crown in a week'

I really hope the delay was to implement the 'Bonus crown' system so every item bought with that becomes CB and nobody gets banned for this.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:40 pm 
New User
New User

Davidson wrote:
polinator098 wrote:

idk they have made dumb decisions in the past

I remember this time the level up box gave a BM at level 15, now it was CB but you could scan it to get data of overload, this led to a massive influx of people getting BMs left and right
All they did was remove the BM from the box and no one got banned
And more recently the past event you could make multiple characters, get the summon scroll, form a party with your main account and kill the mobs, this of course gave you access to lots of rewards on your main account, you could potentially get dozens of Boko books, again no one got banned.

Though this time they're giving essentially free cash so i imagine they'll not take it so lightly, especially when fontes went and made a video telling people they could 'get 200,000 crown in a week'

I really hope the delay was to implement the 'Bonus crown' system so every item bought with that becomes CB and nobody gets banned for this.

It could be that or it could be a way to track abusers of the system and stuff. They might even be using as a way to test a new anti abuse system. Remember, these are the same people willing to ban people who had bug clone items even if they weren't the ones who didn't do the cloning or didnt even know it was a cloned item.

Not taking chances. Would like to though, not gonna lie. But not gonna risk my main account.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:27 pm 
New User
New User

Welp. Seems like they actually thought stuff through. Who knew! inb4 tons of incoming bans.

Attachments:
2018-02-16 15_24_56-Crowns For You Event __ Digimon Masters Online General Discussions.png
2018-02-16 15_24_56-Crowns For You Event __ Digimon Masters Online General Discussions.png [ 101.93 KiB | Viewed 610 times ]
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

polinator098 wrote:
Welp. Seems like they actually thought stuff through. Who knew! inb4 tons of incoming bans.

Welp just saw that, better just not risk it
Besides she says that you need to remain logged more than 1 hour(i imagine it'd be at least 2) to be eligible, it's just not worth it anyway.

Also i'd imagine they'd target people getting crown with more than 5 or so accounts, it'd be dumb to flag people with 2 or 3. Personally i know people with siblings that each have 1 account, others that go to someone's house to play together, etc. But again, there's the dupbug fiasco so at the end who knows.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:22 pm 
New User
New User

Davidson wrote:
polinator098 wrote:

Welp just saw that, better just not risk it
Besides she says that you need to remain logged more than 1 hour(i imagine it'd be at least 2) to be eligible, it's just not worth it anyway.

Also i'd imagine they'd target people getting crown with more than 5 or so accounts, it'd be dumb to flag people with 2 or 3. Personally i know people with siblings that each have 1 account, others that go to someone's house to play together, etc. But again, there's the dupbug fiasco so at the end who knows.

I actually 5 accounts. Only used 3 so far tho. The other 2 are just there not being used. Actually used them as storage before the update to have more tamers.

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:45 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 232 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1889
Guys look at this ..
Attachment:
FB_IMG_1518846271522.jpg
FB_IMG_1518846271522.jpg [ 31.76 KiB | Viewed 583 times ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: How to get 200+ free crowns (potentially) *DEBUNKED*
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:56 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 100
RIP creating 100000000 emails.
What are you guys going to spend your crown on?
I think I will get the mercenary expansion to hold a fourth Digimon.