Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:23 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 pm 


Guest wrote:
Skiners wrote:
I hope you UNDERSTAND A REASON FOR SELL A BYPASS. Jajajaja...
are you unconscious? if i scamm, why can i still talk in this forum? but already 3 people who buy. :-D God Bless You All!


im not willing to pay 600t for a method that may get patched sooner or later it is a risk that a stupid would take

Just See youtube bypass, rip seller 600t for bypass hahaha


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 12:15 am
Posts: 13
Been thanked: 6 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 40
Skiners wrote:
Thanks for someone who reported it
http://dmo.gameking.com/Forum/messages. ... picID=2571
this is because you share how to use skin for free. stupid. I deliberately sold the skin bypass so the buyer did not dare report it. because, they already paid 600T. if the buyer bypass, will feel the loss will lose Tera. But it does not matter to be reported, because my way of bypass is different. So, I'll sell 1000T more. I love you guys :-) :-) this is your mistake SHARING THE SKIN WAY FOR FREE !! Good Luck ^.^


if the skin will be fix idc tbh. i can easily find new way to bypass it again :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:45 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 12:15 am
Posts: 13
Been thanked: 6 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 40
Skiners wrote:
Thanks for someone who reported it
http://dmo.gameking.com/Forum/messages. ... picID=2571
this is because you share how to use skin for free. stupid. I deliberately sold the skin bypass so the buyer did not dare report it. because, they already paid 600T. if the buyer bypass, will feel the loss will lose Tera. But it does not matter to be reported, because my way of bypass is different. So, I'll sell 1000T more. I love you guys :-) :-) this is your mistake SHARING THE SKIN WAY FOR FREE !! Good Luck ^.^


also u r too dumb if u think they wont report it bcs already paid with teras? do u know if gm can easily be a fake buyer ? dont be a such retard. i just want to share to other ppl. if u wont share it just shut the fuck up and enjoy selling ur skin but dont occasionally call another ppl noob


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:11 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am
Posts: 19
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 37
nevermind532 wrote:
Skiners wrote:
Thanks for someone who reported it
http://dmo.gameking.com/Forum/messages. ... picID=2571
this is because you share how to use skin for free. stupid. I deliberately sold the skin bypass so the buyer did not dare report it. because, they already paid 600T. if the buyer bypass, will feel the loss will lose Tera. But it does not matter to be reported, because my way of bypass is different. So, I'll sell 1000T more. I love you guys :-) :-) this is your mistake SHARING THE SKIN WAY FOR FREE !! Good Luck ^.^


also u r too dumb if u think they wont report it bcs already paid with teras? do u know if gm can easily be a fake buyer ? dont be a such retard. i just want to share to other ppl. if u wont share it just shut the fuck up and enjoy selling ur skin but dont occasionally call another ppl noob

So he took what he deserved, trying to sell something that's not even his own. And calling other noobs, for not buying from him hahhaha.

nevermind532
Thanks for not equal this noob ai trying to sell such a simple thing. If you want, I can teach you the Boko Bug.
And for others called 1000t Skinny by the bug hahaha.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 pm 
Active User
Active User



Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:03 pm
Posts: 31
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 43
Xicor pls replay my pm


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:25 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:42 am
Posts: 9
Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 4 time(s)
Contribution Points: 15
Skiners wrote:
I hope you UNDERSTAND A REASON FOR SELL A BYPASS. Jajajaja...
are you unconscious? if i scamm, why can i still talk in this forum? but already 3 people who buy. :-D God Bless You All!


it's makes more sense that you greedy sent the report after you got money and saw people giving it free than the players who askes it in my opinion nobody likes greedy people and if you think that a GM cant buy that even easier than anyone else you are wrong its just because of your greed


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:30 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:56 am
Posts: 126
Been thanked: 11 time(s)
Has thanked: 9 time(s)
Contribution Points: 216
i like what i read guys, i see how you still have the will power.

So basically yeah as "nevermind" said, let those fkers fix it if they want to, but if they do that we will come with millions of other ways to do it and will keep this endless fight. We will never give up as long as we are here. It is what we live to do and we wont stand by and see fkers like skinner sell their method for alot of teras and the stupid thing is that he think a GM who have millions of teras wont try to buy it from him. Really what a stupid guy i laughed alot when i read ur comments guys hahaha :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:56 am
Posts: 126
Been thanked: 11 time(s)
Has thanked: 9 time(s)
Contribution Points: 216
Skiners wrote:
I hope you UNDERSTAND A REASON FOR SELL A BYPASS. Jajajaja...
are you unconscious? if i scamm, why can i still talk in this forum? but already 3 people who buy. :-D God Bless You All!


hahaha you loser im sure you are the one who reported it but u are just a stupid loser after all. Thank you for giving me a hint of ur way now i have a good idea of ur method and ur file u mentioned here

Skiners wrote:
I know the way you use, the way you use the hacker process.
but I do not use the hacker process, I use a file I created. You know PSC and DASHBOT, more or less inside it like that. I am so glad


Guess what? i will go send a ticket to gameking of the thing i concluded and let you RIP as well for being a stupid loser. You call people stupid for sharing while you are the real stupid and real traitor fker. I hope you go cry and get mad now cuz when it get patched u will no longer sell anything and now u are hated in this forums so no one will give u any new bypass in the future.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:55 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 am
Posts: 2
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
any one want to share qdg skin it will help a lot ^_^


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin bypass free
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:07 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm
Posts: 1
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
So if it is already reported can anyone share it with me please before it get patched Pm please


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group