Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 872 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 88  Next
 Post subject: Botnick V2.7 (Full Package Bot, Any digi any spot)
Thanked: 146 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 301 time(s)
Has thanked: 33 time(s)
Contribution Points: 5386

Current Version: 2.7
Latest Update:
2/28/2014
[*]Fixed Escape Menu Bug again:[/u][/b] Added a bunch of executeing of checking to see if escape menu is open, inside a lot of the other functions that loop. Hopefully nobody will have this issue anymore.
[*]Changed mouse view rotate function to work a different way so it wont keep causing detection and kicking players off the game.
[*]Changed mouse view rotate from 10 seconds to 8 seconds so its a bit faster and not sitting there for as long.
Please report if these problems are still occurring so i can look into it further if they are.

NOTE:Game must be in fullscreen at 1024 x 768 for this script to work.

You must also have the BEM Virtual Drivers installed and selected for this to work!
How to install BEM Virtual Drivers:
Step 1: Open BEM
Step 2: Select "General" tab up at the top
Step 3: Select "Settings"
Step 4: Select the "Input" tab in settings.
Step 5: Select install virtual drivers
Step 6: Make sure once its installed that both mouse and keyboard virtual drivers are selected to be used, then bot away!

My 3rd day here so if the code is a little buggy just give me some time to fix it, im completely new to coding in ANYTHING! haha.
I'm also quite active so i can answer post every day, and i especially answer those who "Thank" me ;)
First i want to say i hope everyone enjoys this bot and if anybody has any issues please post and ill reply as soon as i can!

[*]Start/Stop Trigger While in game, hold "Ctrl" and press "1" to Start the bot! "Ctrl" and "2" Stops the bot!
[*]Aggro Check Checks to see if you have an angry digimon attacking you and retaliates if so. Note: This feature is a bit working/not due to the new fast attacking modification i made to the targeting/attacking system. It works but sometimes it targets a different nearby digi rather then the aggro that is attacking you.
[*]Auto Target nearby digimon via tab
[*]Auto Un-Target Digi's you specify in script. By default it auto un-targets gryphonmon and wargreymon at Dark Tower Vmon's. It also skips and untargets CARD digimon. If skip fails to skip them, un-target kicks in.
[*]Auto Skip Target See Note 1Auto skips a target you have set in the script! This speeds up hunting only the mob you want to hunt!
[*]Auto Attack nearby mobs, the moment it has 0%hp it instantly retargets closest mob and attacks again. Quite fast! It continues to do this until no mobs remain around you.
[*]Auto Skills F1/F2. Uses F1 until mob at 50% health, uses F2 until mob at 25% health.
[*]Auto Loot after each battle
[*]Auto avoid kill steals, wont attack a mob with less then 99% health
[*]Auto Heal (HP/DS/Food/Vitamin) Before/After each battle and during battle. Food at 70%, Vitamins at 70%, HP DISK at 40%, DS DISCK at 40%.
[*]Auto Channel Changer Changes from channel 0 through 5 every 30 minutes! If a channel doesnt exist, it goes back to channel 0 and starts again!
[*]Change Channel when PM'd This will change to a different channel whenever you recieve a PM and has a 5 minute cooldown so it wont spam changing channels if it still see's the same PM (PM = Private Message)
[*]Auto Daily Event Opens your mail and collects it then continues boting. Collected items will be in the Cash Wharehouse.
[*]Auto Fatigue Bug See Note 2 -No more worrying about becoming "slow" when your out of stamina (HP on character)
[*]Auto Destroy Attribute Items See Note 3 -in slots 22-42! No more pesky spammy items taking up room. Put attribute items you wish to keep in slots 1-21 or 43+
[*]Timer - Starts a clock timer which checks if you have gone over 10 seconds without a battle.
[*]View Rotation - Hooked with Timer. If 10 seconds have passed without a target it moves your view to the right a bit to find more nearby digimon. If still no target 10 seconds later it rotates again and repeats this pattern until a target is found.

Note 1 - By default this is set to skip gryphonmon and wargreymon's at DT's Veemon. What this does is if the target i have is a grphonmon it will tab to target something else, it repeats this process a total of 3 times in case there are 2 or more of gryphonmon around you. Additionaly if the new target it has is a aggro mob, it will kill him right away to avoid him attacking you.

Additionaly, after skip function is finished, it will run the function to start killing, however what if you tabbed 3 times and it was nothing but gryphonmon around you so you still have him targeted? After the "skip" function it runs the "DTVmon" function which checks to see if what you have targeted is still a gryphonmon, then it will hit escape to untarget him! Now the bot just continues and wont attack him :) Dont be worried if your inventory closes, this is intentional because hitting "escape" closes inventory before it untargets.

Note 2 - Must have a jacket/shirt with NO attributes on it, in slot 1 of your inventory (Top left). Must also have your main shirt/jacket with HP attribute attached to it, the higher the better. Auto opens inventory if inventory is not open already.

The way this bug works is it restores what your attribute HP offers, so if your main jacket/shirt has 2 HP attribute that give 100 HP (50 and 50) then when the bug works you will have 100 HP restored. Best to have highest you can have so the bot doesnt have to do it as often which less often means more BOTTING time. You want to be around mobs for this to work because once it detects you went orange it will equip your non attribute jacket, tab around for closest target and continue tabbing without moving until it finds a target, kills it, and then re-equip's your original jacket back.

Note 3 - Cycles every 2 minutes, this means once every 2 minutes it will destroy all attribute items in slots 22 - 42. Auto opens inventory if inventory is not already open. Additionaly it doesnt matter if your fighting at the time, it will still destroy attribute items during battle (recently added).

Game in fullscreen at 1024x768: The bot will not work correctly or at all if the game is not in fullscreen at 1024x768 resolution
2x Jackets/Shirts: You must have 2 jackets or shirts, 1 empty with no attributes and 1 equiped with 1 or 2 HP attributes. This is for the "Fatigue Bug" feature. You must have the empty jacket/shirt placed in the VERY FIRST inventory slot. If you do not have it in this way, the bot will get stuck in a never ending loop when you run out of stamina(fatigue).

1. Menu's for easy configuration (This will be used when we have features that even need to be configured. For now its not needed.)
2. Auto revive on death - so your not just laying at your death spot
3. POSSIBLY a way to auto run to a bot spot after death (Not sure if i can manage this yet)
4. Better aggro retaliation (so you kill aggro's attacking you and not skip over them)

In Game Setup:

[*]Food = #7
[*]Vitamins = #8
[*]Disk HP = F7
[*]Disk DS = F8
[*]Attack shortcut (the fist) = 1 (Default in game)
[*]Loot shortcut (the hand with an egg) = 4 (Default in game)

Like so: (You can use whatever food/disk you want, these are just mine currently)

Credit is not all completely mine with this bot, i used parts of others code to get the auto targeting, attacking , skills, loot and healing from other bots. What is completely mine however is the Timer, mouse hunting and auto view change! I also integrated it all to work nicely and with uMod (as far as i can tell with my newbie skills lol).

Credit To:
foxyline - for his Auto Heal code i used. This was the first script i learned :D
mast - for his Auto target, attack, skills, loot, and avoid kill steals that i used and modified.
Myself - All the modified scripts from above as well as the new Timer, Mouse hunting, Auto View and uMod integration.

2/28/2014]/b]
[*][b]Fixed Escape Menu Bug again:
[/u][/b] Added a bunch of executeing of checking to see if escape menu is open, inside a lot of the other functions that loop. Hopefully nobody will have this issue anymore.
[*]Changed mouse view rotate function to work a different way so it wont keep causing detection and kicking players off the game.
[*]Changed mouse view rotate from 10 seconds to 8 seconds so its a bit faster and not sitting there for as long.
Please report if these problems are still occurring so i can look into it further if they are.

2/5/2014
[*]Fixed Escape Menu Bug:[b][u] Sometimes when it would execute the dtvmon function it would press escape too many times and end up bringing up the options menu and get stuck there forever. This now closes the options menu if its detected.

[b][u]1/31/2014

[*]Released version 2.5 of Botnick
[*]Fixed Channel Change Bug: A bug that made changing channels from Channel 1 to 2, when 2 didnt exist, was getting stuck in a never ending loop. This has been fixed and should no longer occur.

1/20/2014
[*]Released version 2.4 of Botnick
[*]Removed mousemove feature & uMod integration: DMO built in anti uMod features as far as i can tell. uMod no longer detects DMO so its completely unusable and has been removed. What this means is your character will no longer search the screen for green pixel digimon and run to them, it will however still rotate the screen until it finds a new closeby target (Rotates once every 10 seconds when you dont have a target, until it finds a target nearby via tab)

9/19/2013
[*]Released version 2.3 of Botnick
[*]Reverted MouseMove feature - back to our original mousemove. Players should no longer be having the issue of disconnected because macro detected or running away from bot spot. This older system takes longer to find digimon.

9/03/2013
[*]Added New Feature: Change Channel when PM'd. This will change to a different channel whenever you recieve a PM and has a 5 minute cooldown so it wont spam changing channels if it still see's the same PM (PM = Private Message)
[*]Changed MouseMove Feature: It now is a lot more efficient and 10x faster if not more! It doesnt scan around like it used to but now it just clicks on any green texture that is around you! Its super fast :D
[*]Added a close inventory event after its done destroying attributes. This is for 2 reasons. 1: To avoid clicking items or anything green when its looking for nearby mobs to click. 2: To have more room on screen to see green textured digimon
[*]Added A "Start" trigger and a "Stop" trigger. You can go into your game and hold down "Ctrl" and press "1" to start the bot, and hold "Ctrl" and press "2" to stop the bot.
[*]Added players and players digimon to untarget list. On some rare occasions if you somehow targeted a player, your bot would be stuck for good until that player left the area. Same for that players digimon. Now it will know if its targeted and untarget it if so.

8/30/2013
[*]Fixed 2 bugs with Auto Channel Changer Feature that caused the bot to pause forever.

8/22/2013
[*]Released Version 2.0 of Botnick
[*]Converted BOT to 1024x768 FULLSCREEN! This should work for EVERYONE. If it does not, reply and explain.
[*]Added heal event to happen right after it does a quick target, this checks to ensure you have enough health and DS before begenning the new battle.
[*]Added new feature! Auto Channel Change. Will auto change from channel 0 through 5 once every 30 minutes! If channel doesnt exist, it starts back at channel 0!
[*]Changed Food to be used at 70% health, HP DISK to 40%, DS DISK to 40%, Vitamins to 70%. Buy cheapest vitamins to save money. Also helps keeping digimon's DS restored.
[*]Changed Drop Attribute to activate before attacking a new digimon, as well as added each drop attribute to still drop even if its darkended out (during battle), so now it will still drop them during battle.
[*]Changed Drop Attribute to activate every 2 minutes rather then every 5 minutes.
[*]Auto Skills F1/F2. Uses F1 until mob at 50% health, uses F2 until mob at 25% health. From 24% and under it uses basic "Attack"

8/9/2013
[*]Released Version 1.9 of Botnick
[*]Changed HP Disc to be used sooner to help avoid death when 2 digi's are attacking you. DT Farmers will want to manualy change this to suit their digimon's HP needs when farming DT
[*]Changed the order of when it try's to use HP Disc and food, now it try's to use food first before an HP disc. This will help it use food after/before a battle rather then use an HP disc when it could have used food.
[*]Added auto skip and auto untarget: Card Digimon. If some jerk spawns a bunch of tough digimon right on you with a card, you will skip over them or untarget them whereas before you would have attacked them.
[*]Changed Auto Daily Event to move mouse away from envelope after it has opened it. Before if it failed to open it the first time, it would check if it was still white at that position, however since mouse was ON it, it was now a glowing effect which was not white and it would get stuck sitting there forever.

8/8/2013
[*]Released Version 1.8 of Botnick
[*]Changed the way fatigue attacks. It was sometimes getting stuck and would be attacked by a digimon but not attacking back, which would result in death from overnight bot'ing.
[*]Added Daily Event Auto Open. This will check to see if you have mail and open it and collect if you do.

8/6/2013
[*]Released Version 1.7 of Botnick[/u]
[*]Fixed gryphonmon still being attacked sometimes. This should be all of the gryphonmon loopholes i hope!
[*]Added wargreymon to skip list so when bot'ing at DT Vmon and if a wargreymon is in range, it should skip him.
[*]Added wargreymon to untarget list so if after skipping its still targeting a wargreymon, it will untarget him and not attack.

8/5/2013
[*]Released Version 1.6 of Botnick
[*]Fixed gryphonmon still being attacked if the "MouseMove" function accidentaly targets a gryphon instead of the mob your hunting. I woke up last night to my bot dead at DT vmon's and couldnt figure out why so i started an investigation when it happend again! Verdict: Bug Squashed!

8/2/2013
[*]Released Version 1.5 of Botnick
[*]Fixed fatigue bug to not keep attacking all mobs around you until none remain. The previous fix worked in a non efficient way, the new way will only attack a single mob and then continue the fatigue bug.
[*]Fixed a bug where if mobs were around you constantly, the bot would never have time to use vitamins and maintain your digivolved form because of no downtime in order to eat vitamins. Now it detects during combat if your player DS is low and will end the constant battleing loop.
[*]Increased Targeting/Attack a little more (Since i removed our old fatigue bug fix, the cycle to attack/target goes on forever (until all nearby mobs are dead anyways) rather then just 7-10 battles and restarts macro, like before.

8/1/2013
[*]Released Version 1.4 of Botnick
[*]Fixed DTVmon function where it was still attacking gryphonmon sometimes. Problem was if your inventory was open it would hit escape and close a part of inventory rather then untarget. It now keeps hitting escape until gryphonmon is indeed no longer targeted.
[*]Added check if inventory is open when destroying attribute items, if inventory is not open it will open it.
[*]Improved Targeting/Battle system to near ZERO down time!! If there are digi's around you it will target them the moment your current target dies! VERY shortly after it will start attacking the new target!
[*]Added check to see if inventory is open when re-equiping your jacket/shirt for fatigue bug. Sometimes inventory closes when in the middle of fatigue bug function and you target a gryphonmon at DT Vmon's, this now makes sure inventory is open to finish the fatigue bug process.
[*]Modified fatigue bug to not keep looping attack all nearby mobs when its in the middle of running the fatigue bug function! (This was caused from the "Improved Targeting/Attack system" that i did earlier)

7/30/2013
[*]Released Version 1.3 of Botnick
[*]Added Auto Skip Digi Feature. This auto skips a target up to 3 times to ensure you killed all your favored digi before killing the "extra" ones around you. Once it stops on the third loop it kills whatever is targeted, however i have it set to run an additional function after "skip" to untarget any/all gryphonmon survelliance at DT Veemons.
[*]Added a loop to attacking. Before the change it took 2.7 - 3.3 seconds to find a new target, NOW it takes 1.4 - 2.0 to find a new target! HAPPY BOTTING EVERYONE! :D

7/29/2013
[*]Released Version 1.2 of Botnick
[*]Added Auto Fatigue Bug Feature
[*]Added 5 minute timer on auto attribute item destroy. This speeds up the bot a little since it now only checks once every 5 minutes rather then every battle.
[*]Removed a little bit of unneeded code to help speed up the BOT. Succeeded in cutting target finding time from 3.7-4.0 seconds down to 2.7-3.3 seconds

7/27/2013
[*]Released Version 1.1 of Botnick
[*]Added Auto Destroy Attribute Items! Auto destroy's attribute items in slots 22-42! Finaly no more spammy items taking up all the room! Be sure to place the attribute items you want to keep in slots 1-21 and 43+

7/25/2013
[*]Released Version 1.0 of Botnick
[*](couple hours later)Changed the mouse view changing to happen more often, the change has made finding mobs out of tab range faster!

Digimon Masters Online
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=304&t=15536

Crystal Saga 3D
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=331&t=17112&p=84843#p84843

Last edited by 8DrunkenGods on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 100 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Botnick Macro Files
Thanked: 27 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Attachments:
File comment: 1024x768 FULLSCREEN version
dmo;botnick v2.7 fullscreen 1024x768.bem [357.88 KiB]
Downloaded 11103 times
dmo;botnick v2.6 fullscreen 1024x768.bem [350.6 KiB]
Downloaded 1138 times
dmo;botnick v2.5 fullscreen 1024x768.bem [344.4 KiB]
Downloaded 498 times
dmo;botnick v2.4 fullscreen 1024x768.bem [344.64 KiB]
Downloaded 500 times
dmo;botnick v2.3 fullscreen 1024x768.bem [605.35 KiB]
Downloaded 885 times
dmo;botnick v2.2 fullscreen 1024x768.bem [342.84 KiB]
Downloaded 502 times
dmo;botnick v2.1 fullscreen 1024x768.bem [579.51 KiB]
Downloaded 363 times
dmo;botnick v2.0 fullscreen 1024x768.bem [553.58 KiB]
Downloaded 475 times
File comment: 1024x768 windowed version
dmo;botnick v1.9.bem [455.19 KiB]
Downloaded 1024 times
dmo;botnick v1.8.bem [447.66 KiB]
Downloaded 316 times
dmo;botnick v1.7.bem [428.43 KiB]
Downloaded 297 times
dmo;botnick v1.6.bem [420.98 KiB]
Downloaded 302 times
dmo;botnick v1.5.bem [419.97 KiB]
Downloaded 337 times
dmo;botnick v1.4.bem [412 KiB]
Downloaded 296 times
dmo;botnick v1.3.bem [405.06 KiB]
Downloaded 260 times
dmo;botnick v1.2.bem [395.34 KiB]
Downloaded 267 times
dmo;botnick v1.1.bem [422.41 KiB]
Downloaded 521 times

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Last edited by 8DrunkenGods on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:56 am, edited 40 times in total.
 Post subject: Re: Botnick V1.0
Thanked: 8 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:39 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Bot updated to V1.1 !

Added Auto Destroy Attribute Items! - Auto destroy attribute items in slots 28-42. Be sure to place your important attribute items in any other slots.

You can download the code script in the above post!

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Last edited by 8DrunkenGods on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thanked: 4 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 30 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 41
i got dll error in uMod.

Thanked: 4 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

wertuha wrote:
i got dll error in uMod.

whats the exact error, ill look it up and see if i can solveyour problem.

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Thanked: 2 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:25 am 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Bot updated to 1.1! View CHANGELOG to see what was updated and you can get it.

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Post subject: Re: Botnick V1.1 (Full Package Bot, Any digi any spot)
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:38 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

If the bot doesnt work for you (in general im saying this to everyone) then let me know and ill see about setting it up in different resolutions!

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Bot updated to 1.2! View CHANGELOG up above (2nd post of thread) to see what was updated!

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Thanked: 3 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:53 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

There seems to be difficulty's with the bot. It keeps skipping the first target and going to the next target, very dangerous if leaders around. I cant figure out whats causing this, i have tore apart my code piece by piece where only target and heal were left and its STILL doing it. Nowhere in ANY part of the code does it say tab twice so im so stumped right now.

Since it seems im the only one using the code i find typing this message to be useless at this moment in time :P

EDIT:
Ok dunno how i fixed it after over an hour of experimenting but hopefully its not going to skip 1 target every time anymore.

EDIT: Cancel that, still broken :/ this is pissing me off.

EDIT: OK! i finaly figured it out, apparently this may have been doing this all along and i just never noticed it! But its fixed now :) The problem was aggro mobs, when they attack you from aggro your character auto targets them, well the bot didnt know it was targeted so it tried tab'ing to grab a target which of course would "skip" over the aggro over and over until he was only one left around or you DIED. FIXED!

Final Edit: Newest download file has been added up in the download area.

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Post subject: Re: Botnick V1.2 (Full Package Bot, Any digi any spot)
Thanked: 2 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Bot updated to 1.3!

[*]Released Version 1.3 of Botnick
[*]Added Auto Skip Digi Feature. This auto skips a target up to 3 times to ensure you killed all your favored digi before killing the "extra" ones around you. Once it stops on the third loop it kills whatever is targeted, however i have it set to "untarget" any/all gryphonmon survelliance at DT Veemons.

This is for those of us who want to kill veemon's without worry of us attacking those bad gryphon's!
This can also be changed to skip whatever mob you want it to, simply goto the "Skip" function in the BEM script and look for the comment that says its the mob to skip and change it to the color of the mob you want it to skip! When you choose the new color make sure you target your enemy you wish to skip, take the screen shot which imports automatically into investigator (inside BEM) and choose that digi's portrait (the target's GUI). Any color of him will suffice as long as its at the targets portrait location.

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 872 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 88  Next