Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:46 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: BEM on Windows 10
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:03 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 pm
Posts: 9
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible for someone to tell me how to use BEM on windows 10 without losing function in my trackpad. I'm using a laptop and anytime I try to install and use the windows 7 drivers unchecked my mousepad stops working. Any advice would be good.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BEM on Windows 10
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:31 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 492
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 141 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1044
polinator098 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible for someone to tell me how to use BEM on windows 10 without losing function in my trackpad. I'm using a laptop and anytime I try to install and use the windows 7 drivers unchecked my mousepad stops working. Any advice would be good.

don't install the Virtual Drivers

_________________
New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30153
[Function] to Let Mouse Select Target
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30115
New Dropping Att Code By Me
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=27523
Monster Card Use and Kill Script By Elrayes!
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=27560
[Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30783


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BEM on Windows 10
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:07 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 pm
Posts: 9
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16
ahmedwaill wrote:
polinator098 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible for someone to tell me how to use BEM on windows 10 without losing function in my trackpad. I'm using a laptop and anytime I try to install and use the windows 7 drivers unchecked my mousepad stops working. Any advice would be good.

don't install the Virtual Drivers


It doesn't work for me. The BEM does not move my character or attack anything.

I think it may have to do with how I opened dmo. All I do is just delete everything in the DigiMonMUS file. Should I be doing something else?

Edit: It turned out it was something with my bot and script so i did everything from scratch and now it works.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BEM on Windows 10
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:15 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 492
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 141 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1044
polinator098 wrote:
It doesn't work for me. The BEM does not move my character or attack anything.

I think it may have to do with how I opened dmo. All I do is just delete everything in the DigiMonMUS file. Should I be doing something else?

Edit: It turned out it was something with my bot and script so i did everything from scratch and now it works.

well good luck :)

_________________
New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30153
[Function] to Let Mouse Select Target
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30115
New Dropping Att Code By Me
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=27523
Monster Card Use and Kill Script By Elrayes!
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=27560
[Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30783


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BEM on Windows 10
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:07 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:51 am
Posts: 2
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 13
It doesn't work for me. The BEM does not move my character or attack anything.


same here

tried even update all drivers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BEM on Windows 10
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 492
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 141 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1044
yogevbn123 wrote:
It doesn't work for me. The BEM does not move my character or attack anything.


same here

tried even update all drivers

make sure that ur script works fine .

_________________
New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30153
[Function] to Let Mouse Select Target
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30115
New Dropping Att Code By Me
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=27523
Monster Card Use and Kill Script By Elrayes!
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=27560
[Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&t=30783


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group