Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 2:02 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 2 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:08 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 pm
Posts: 973
Location: In-Game
Been thanked: 195 time(s)
Has thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 119
Check out this Mini ete bot i set up
all credits to the one who created it, i just changed the actions and RGB (X,H and A)
I used parts of Botnicks: viewtopic.php?f=304&t=15536
and Mast´s Bot: viewtopic.php?f=304&t=8281
First you have to change your shortcuts:
1 -> X
2 -> C
3 -> H
4 -> A

I Recommend you to use an Fast Hitter Digi for example Beelzemon to make an definite hit on mini ete even if it dies fast

Code:
 begin loop()
     Function.Execute("Heal")
     Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
     Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
     // RGB of the digi you want to attack Ete
     if  Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("117", "69", "40", "1032", "72")
          begin loop()
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<h>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<h>}")
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
               Function.Execute("Heal")
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<a>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<a>}")
               // Same co ordinates of the previous check
               if  Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("117", "69", "40", "1032", "72")
                    begin
                         Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
                         Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
                         Macro.Restart("no")
                    end
          end
     // RGB of the digi you want to attack Ete
     if  Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("177", "86", "37", "1032", "73")
          begin loop()
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<h>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<h>}")
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<d>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<d>}")
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
               Function.Execute("Heal")
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<a>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<a>}")
               // Same co ordinates of the previous check
               if  Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("177", "86", "37", "1032", "73")
                    begin
                         Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
                         Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
                         Macro.Restart("no")
                    end
          end
 end

function("Heal")
     // RGB of a part of digimon hp , preferable about 25% of your digimon HP , this uses Hp DISK in slot F7
     if  Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("216", "65", "54", "199", "128")
          begin
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f7>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<f7>}")
          end
     // RGB of a part of digimon hp to use FOOD in slot 7 , preferably specify about 50% of digimon HP
     if  Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("216", "65", "54", "142", "128")
          begin
               Keyboard.Hold keys("7")
               Keyboard.Release keys("7")
          end
     // RGB for Digimon DS to use DS DISK in slot F8
     if  Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("15", "241", "255", "119", "142")
          begin
               Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f8>}")
               Keyboard.Release keys("{<f8>}")
          end
     // RGB for TAMER DS , slot 8
     if  Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("15", "241", "255", "143", "68")
          begin
               Keyboard.Hold keys("8")
               Keyboard.Release keys("8")
          end
function

_________________
Some Of My Bots ^^
Skill Break Infinite Mountain Bot ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=23071
Mini Ete Bot 1920X1080 ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=22148
New DarkVeemon Bot (Attacks Wargreymon Too) 1920x1080 ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=22001

If I helped you ---> Hit "Thank You" Please ^^


Last edited by DerMatze on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:11 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 am
Posts: 351
Been thanked: 25 time(s)
Has thanked: 30 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1074
DerMatze wrote:
all credits to the one who created it

And who created it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 am
Posts: 695
Location: My house ^^
Been thanked: 208 time(s)
Has thanked: 141 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1654
DerMatze wrote:
Check out this Mini ete bot i set up
all credits to the one who created it, i just changed the actions and RGB (X,H and A)

First you have to change your shortcuts:
1 -> X
2 -> C
3 -> H
4 -> A

I Recommend you to use an Fast Hitter Digi for example Beelzemon to make an definite hit on mini ete even if it dies fast


begin loop()
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
// RGB of the digi you want to attack Ete
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("117", "69", "40", "1032", "72")
begin loop()
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<h>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<h>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<a>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<a>}")
// Same co ordinates of the previous check
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("117", "69", "40", "1032", "72")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
Macro.Restart("no")
end
end
// RGB of the digi you want to attack Ete
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("177", "86", "37", "1032", "73")
begin loop()
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<h>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<h>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<d>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<d>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<a>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<a>}")
// Same co ordinates of the previous check
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("177", "86", "37", "1032", "73")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
Macro.Restart("no")
end
end
end

function("Heal")
// RGB of a part of digimon hp , preferable about 25% of your digimon HP , this uses Hp DISK in slot F7
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("216", "65", "54", "199", "128")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f7>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<f7>}")
end
// RGB of a part of digimon hp to use FOOD in slot 7 , preferably specify about 50% of digimon HP
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("216", "65", "54", "142", "128")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("7")
Keyboard.Release keys("7")
end
// RGB for Digimon DS to use DS DISK in slot F8
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("15", "241", "255", "119", "142")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f8>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<f8>}")
end
// RGB for TAMER DS , slot 8
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("15", "241", "255", "143", "68")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("8")
Keyboard.Release keys("8")
end
function


Nice bot it deserves a thank unlike some other bots *cough* thank me for the script *cough* sorry my throat is ful of *cough* why is that person not banned *cough*.
Any way is there a way for me to edit the macro so that I don't have to change the keys for 1,2,3,4?

_________________
Swoosh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:40 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 pm
Posts: 973
Location: In-Game
Been thanked: 195 time(s)
Has thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 119
zoroark68 wrote:
DerMatze wrote:
Check out this Mini ete bot i set up
all credits to the one who created it, i just changed the actions and RGB (X,H and A)

First you have to change your shortcuts:
1 -> X
2 -> C
3 -> H
4 -> A

I Recommend you to use an Fast Hitter Digi for example Beelzemon to make an definite hit on mini ete even if it dies fast


begin loop()
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
// RGB of the digi you want to attack Ete
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("117", "69", "40", "1032", "72")
begin loop()
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<h>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<h>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<a>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<a>}")
// Same co ordinates of the previous check
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("117", "69", "40", "1032", "72")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
Macro.Restart("no")
end
end
// RGB of the digi you want to attack Ete
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("177", "86", "37", "1032", "73")
begin loop()
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<h>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<h>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<d>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<d>}")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<x>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<x>}")
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<a>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<a>}")
// Same co ordinates of the previous check
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("177", "86", "37", "1032", "73")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
Macro.Restart("no")
end
end
end

function("Heal")
// RGB of a part of digimon hp , preferable about 25% of your digimon HP , this uses Hp DISK in slot F7
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("216", "65", "54", "199", "128")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f7>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<f7>}")
end
// RGB of a part of digimon hp to use FOOD in slot 7 , preferably specify about 50% of digimon HP
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("216", "65", "54", "142", "128")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("7")
Keyboard.Release keys("7")
end
// RGB for Digimon DS to use DS DISK in slot F8
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("15", "241", "255", "119", "142")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f8>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<f8>}")
end
// RGB for TAMER DS , slot 8
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("15", "241", "255", "143", "68")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("8")
Keyboard.Release keys("8")
end
function


Nice bot it deserves a thank unlike some other bots *cough* thank me for the script *cough* sorry my throat is ful of *cough* why is that person not banned *cough*.
Any way is there a way for me to edit the macro so that I don't have to change the keys for 1,2,3,4?



well its pretty easy just use it like this:
begin loop()
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
// RGB of the digi you want to attack Ete
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("117", "69", "40", "1032", "72")
begin loop()
Keyboard.Hold keys("1")
Keyboard.Release keys("1")
Keyboard.Hold keys("3")
Keyboard.Release keys("3")
Keyboard.Hold keys("1")
Keyboard.Release keys("1")
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("4")
Keyboard.Release keys("4")
// Same co ordinates of the previous check
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("117", "69", "40", "1032", "72")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
Macro.Restart("no")
end
end
// RGB of the digi you want to attack Ete
if Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("177", "86", "37", "1032", "73")
begin loop()
Keyboard.Hold keys("1")
Keyboard.Release keys("1")
Keyboard.Hold keys("3")
Keyboard.Release keys("3")
Keyboard.Hold keys("1")
Keyboard.Release keys("1")
Function.Execute("Heal")
Keyboard.Hold keys("4")
Keyboard.Release keys("4")
// Same co ordinates of the previous check
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("177", "86", "37", "1032", "73")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<tab>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<tab>}")
Macro.Restart("no")
end
end
end

function("Heal")
// RGB of a part of digimon hp , preferable about 25% of your digimon HP , this uses Hp DISK in slot F7
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("216", "65", "54", "199", "128")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f7>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<f7>}")
end
// RGB of a part of digimon hp to use FOOD in slot 7 , preferably specify about 50% of digimon HP
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("216", "65", "54", "142", "128")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("7")
Keyboard.Release keys("7")
end
// RGB for Digimon DS to use DS DISK in slot F8
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("15", "241", "255", "119", "142")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("{<f8>}")
Keyboard.Release keys("{<f8>}")
end
// RGB for TAMER DS , slot 8
if Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("15", "241", "255", "143", "68")
begin
Keyboard.Hold keys("8")
Keyboard.Release keys("8")
end
function

_________________
Some Of My Bots ^^
Skill Break Infinite Mountain Bot ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=23071
Mini Ete Bot 1920X1080 ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=22148
New DarkVeemon Bot (Attacks Wargreymon Too) 1920x1080 ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=22001

If I helped you ---> Hit "Thank You" Please ^^


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:45 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 pm
Posts: 973
Location: In-Game
Been thanked: 195 time(s)
Has thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 119
GGnoRE wrote:
DerMatze wrote:
all credits to the one who created it

And who created it?

added link´s above i used parts of botnicks and masts bot scripts ^^

_________________
Some Of My Bots ^^
Skill Break Infinite Mountain Bot ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=23071
Mini Ete Bot 1920X1080 ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=22148
New DarkVeemon Bot (Attacks Wargreymon Too) 1920x1080 ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=22001

If I helped you ---> Hit "Thank You" Please ^^


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:54 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:37 pm
Posts: 626
Been thanked: 46 time(s)
Has thanked: 54 time(s)
Contribution Points: 89
can u do for 1024x768?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 pm 
Contributor
Contributor



Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:01 pm
Posts: 53
Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 5 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1
is to mix the two ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:45 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 am
Posts: 351
Been thanked: 25 time(s)
Has thanked: 30 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1074
breno14 wrote:
kimalonso wrote:
is to mix the two ?

reported
edit: and check ur keyboard, it might lack some keys


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:37 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 pm
Posts: 973
Location: In-Game
Been thanked: 195 time(s)
Has thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 119
GGnoRE wrote:
breno14 wrote:
kimalonso wrote:
is to mix the two ?

reported
edit: and check ur keyboard, it might lack some keys


why reported? i linked both of them!!!

_________________
Some Of My Bots ^^
Skill Break Infinite Mountain Bot ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=23071
Mini Ete Bot 1920X1080 ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=22148
New DarkVeemon Bot (Attacks Wargreymon Too) 1920x1080 ---> viewtopic.php?f=304&t=22001

If I helped you ---> Hit "Thank You" Please ^^


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mini Ete Bot 1920x1080
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:23 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 am
Posts: 351
Been thanked: 25 time(s)
Has thanked: 30 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1074
DerMatze wrote:
why reported? i linked both of them!!!

I reported breno14, all of his post where quotes, he never typed anything, sometimes he would quote his post(wich was only a quote) and then quote that quote.
Anyway it seems his posts have been deleted, thank god


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group