Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:46 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 840
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 240 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1993
STIplayer wrote:
this is madcatz with changed UI lols

anyways i reviewed the script. dont waste ur time with this its too slow

well ty bro ur discouraging me , any ways no it's not madcatz it's another program from the same site as madcatz but i changed title name cuz it had many different names in task bar it had a name ,in task manager it had different name so i didn't know which name to make blue eye macro focus on , and this program is for pictures and have function to change triggers also.
it's fast for me at 1st it would be slow when it open the program cuz opening the program takes time .
2nd time it would be fast cuz the program is already opened .
3rd please if u don't like it just don't reply instead of Discouraging me cuz these sort of replying can cause anyone who help ppl stop to help them .
4th btw i don't play dmo but i like to help BEM Family and my Arab Friends ....

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:30 pm
Posts: 1
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Nice work dude. Huge thank you. i tried the script, i have some issues tho, the script that re-positions image finder screen is too slow. Any thoughts on this case? thank you


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:17 pm 
Active User
Active User



Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 pm
Posts: 36
Been thanked: 4 time(s)
Has thanked: 5 time(s)
Contribution Points: 68
Guest wrote:
First of all Thanks so much my friend its very helpfull. I didnt try it if the antimacro works yet, i dont know if i do it correctly. I put the program on the gdmo folder and then change the numbers of the patters, the same numbers that you have coz i didnt understand what color do i have to select on the investigator icon! anyways my resolution is 1920x1080. Is going to work this way?.


If you mean the actual DMO folder it won't work. You have to make one called GDMO directly on the C Drive or edit all the locations to locate the txt files.

The pixel pattern itself you have to Screen shot the Macro protector as it's up( I recommend saving the picture in the investigator just in case). The pixel pattern is of the timer on the top left corner of the timer. It's 8 points about 5 pixels apart on the 5th pixel. You just click the pixels in the order of the picture and press the set button or accept, I forget the name of the investigator magnifying glass icon . That's what the numbers are for.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:06 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 840
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 240 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1993
WyvernGuest wrote:
If you mean the actual DMO folder it won't work. You have to make one called GDMO directly on the C Drive or edit all the locations to locate the txt files.
The pixel pattern itself you have to Screen shot the Macro protector as it's up( I recommend saving the picture in the investigator just in case). The pixel pattern is of the timer on the top left corner of the timer. It's 8 points about 5 pixels apart on the 5th pixel. You just click the pixels in the order of the picture and press the set button or accept, I forget the name of the investigator magnifying glass icon . That's what the numbers are for.

hehehe u now know what to do :)
DekoMori wrote:
Nice work dude. Huge thank you. i tried the script, i have some issues tho, the script that re-positions image finder screen is too slow. Any thoughts on this case? thank you

i think that i've said it's Kinda Slow in the 1st time check my 1st reply in here
viewtopic.php?p=188072#p=188072

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:12 pm 
Active User
Active User



Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 pm
Posts: 36
Been thanked: 4 time(s)
Has thanked: 5 time(s)
Contribution Points: 68
ahmedwaill wrote:
WyvernGuest wrote:
If you mean the actual DMO folder it won't work. You have to make one called GDMO directly on the C Drive or edit all the locations to locate the txt files.
The pixel pattern itself you have to Screen shot the Macro protector as it's up( I recommend saving the picture in the investigator just in case). The pixel pattern is of the timer on the top left corner of the timer. It's 8 points about 5 pixels apart on the 5th pixel. You just click the pixels in the order of the picture and press the set button or accept, I forget the name of the investigator magnifying glass icon . That's what the numbers are for.

hehehe u now know what to do :)
DekoMori wrote:
Nice work dude. Huge thank you. i tried the script, i have some issues tho, the script that re-positions image finder screen is too slow. Any thoughts on this case? thank you

i think that i've said it's Kinda Slow in the 1st time check my 1st reply in here
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic. ... 2#e=188072


That part I do. I'm still playing with the clicking on the image part. Still having issues getting it to click the matching image after it gets the area. Any idea to why it might do that? I changed my hot keys in dmo so it wouldn't interfere with the program. Somewhere it's stopping the macro all together. Wait Do you have this as a separate script 0.0? Maybe thats why. I have it with my attack script and all. If not it keeps halting the entire program.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:23 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 840
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 240 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1993
WyvernGuest wrote:
That part I do. I'm still playing with the clicking on the image part. Still having issues getting it to click the matching image after it gets the area. Any idea to why it might do that? I changed my hot keys in dmo so it wouldn't interfere with the program. Somewhere it's stopping the macro all together. Wait Do you have this as a separate script 0.0? Maybe thats why. I have it with my attack script and all. If not it keeps halting the entire program.

well yeah as for me i just made it in a separated script
here is this code put in ur attack script and change (Elrayes Bot) with Category of ur attacking script
and Macro Protector is the Name of the Separated script of Macro Protector

Code:
function("AntiAutocheck")
     // that pixel Pattern of Macro Protector Time Bar Progress
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("207,173,0,5,0,207,173,0,0,5,198,163,7,0,5,235,192,32,0,5,253,241,50,-5,0,253,241,50,0,-5,235,192,32,0,-5,198,163,7", "0")
          begin
               Macro.Execute new("Elrayes Bot", "Macro Protector", "yes")
          end
function

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:26 pm 
Active User
Active User



Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 pm
Posts: 36
Been thanked: 4 time(s)
Has thanked: 5 time(s)
Contribution Points: 68
ahmedwaill wrote:
WyvernGuest wrote:
That part I do. I'm still playing with the clicking on the image part. Still having issues getting it to click the matching image after it gets the area. Any idea to why it might do that? I changed my hot keys in dmo so it wouldn't interfere with the program. Somewhere it's stopping the macro all together. Wait Do you have this as a separate script 0.0? Maybe thats why. I have it with my attack script and all. If not it keeps halting the entire program.

well yeah as for me i just made it in a separated script
here is this code put in ur attack script and change (Elrayes Bot) with Category of ur attacking script
and Macro Protector is the Name of the Separated script of Macro Protector

Code:
function("AntiAutocheck")
     // that pixel Pattern of Macro Protector Time Bar Progress
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("207,173,0,5,0,207,173,0,0,5,198,163,7,0,5,235,192,32,0,5,253,241,50,-5,0,253,241,50,0,-5,235,192,32,0,-5,198,163,7", "0")
          begin
               Macro.Execute new("Elrayes Bot", "Macro Protector", "yes")
          end
function

Thank you.
is there any idea why it might not be clicking the matching picture though?

Edit: Looking at the execution log. It's repeating this part over and over, so it's somewhere with the Keyboard stuff.

Executing: Window.Bring to front(Window ID/Title: Elrayes Macro Protector, Exact match: no)
Executing: Macro.Pause(Duration: 100)
Executing: Keyboard.Hold keys(Keys: {<ctrl>})
Executing: Keyboard.Press keys(Keys: {<f2>})
Executing: Keyboard.Release keys(Keys: {<ctrl>})
Checking if: Color.Pixel pattern can not be located on screen(Pattern: 9,60,167,0,-1,9,60,167,-226,6,11,62,173,-5,-46,13,65,177,-3,182,6,59,166,0,81,15,73,181,102,4,10,64,171, Range: 0)
Result: No


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:48 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 840
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 240 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1993
WyvernGuest wrote:
ahmedwaill wrote:
WyvernGuest wrote:
That part I do. I'm still playing with the clicking on the image part. Still having issues getting it to click the matching image after it gets the area. Any idea to why it might do that? I changed my hot keys in dmo so it wouldn't interfere with the program. Somewhere it's stopping the macro all together. Wait Do you have this as a separate script 0.0? Maybe thats why. I have it with my attack script and all. If not it keeps halting the entire program.

well yeah as for me i just made it in a separated script
here is this code put in ur attack script and change (Elrayes Bot) with Category of ur attacking script
and Macro Protector is the Name of the Separated script of Macro Protector

Code:
function("AntiAutocheck")
     // that pixel Pattern of Macro Protector Time Bar Progress
     if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("207,173,0,5,0,207,173,0,0,5,198,163,7,0,5,235,192,32,0,5,253,241,50,-5,0,253,241,50,0,-5,235,192,32,0,-5,198,163,7", "0")
          begin
               Macro.Execute new("Elrayes Bot", "Macro Protector", "yes")
          end
function

Thank you.
is there any idea why it might not be clicking the matching picture though?

Edit: Looking at the execution log. It's repeating this part over and over, so it's somewhere with the Keyboard stuff.

Executing: Window.Bring to front(Window ID/Title: Elrayes Macro Protector, Exact match: no)
Executing: Macro.Pause(Duration: 100)
Executing: Keyboard.Hold keys(Keys: {<ctrl>})
Executing: Keyboard.Press keys(Keys: {<f2>})
Executing: Keyboard.Release keys(Keys: {<ctrl>})
Checking if: Color.Pixel pattern can not be located on screen(Pattern: 9,60,167,0,-1,9,60,167,-226,6,11,62,173,-5,-46,13,65,177,-3,182,6,59,166,0,81,15,73,181,102,4,10,64,171, Range: 0)
Result: No

Code:
9,60,167,0,-1,9,60,167,-226,6,11,62,173,-5,-46,13,65,177,-3,182,6,59,166,0,81,15,73,181,102,4,10,64,171

that's not the correct pixel pattern then
the correct one will look like this
Code:
207,173,0,5,0,207,173,0,0,5,198,163,7,0,5,235,192,32,0,5,253,241,50,-5,0,253,241,50,0,-5,235,192,32,0,-5,198,163,7

i'm sure that the program wasn't working Correctly tho

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:52 pm 
Active User
Active User



Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 pm
Posts: 36
Been thanked: 4 time(s)
Has thanked: 5 time(s)
Contribution Points: 68
Edit: Looking at the execution log. It's repeating this part over and over, so it's somewhere with the Keyboard stuff.

Executing: Window.Bring to front(Window ID/Title: Elrayes Macro Protector, Exact match: no)
Executing: Macro.Pause(Duration: 100)
Executing: Keyboard.Hold keys(Keys: {<ctrl>})
Executing: Keyboard.Press keys(Keys: {<f2>})
Executing: Keyboard.Release keys(Keys: {<ctrl>})
Checking if: Color.Pixel pattern can not be located on screen(Pattern: 9,60,167,0,-1,9,60,167,-226,6,11,62,173,-5,-46,13,65,177,-3,182,6,59,166,0,81,15,73,181,102,4,10,64,171, Range: 0)
Result: No[/quote]
Code:
9,60,167,0,-1,9,60,167,-226,6,11,62,173,-5,-46,13,65,177,-3,182,6,59,166,0,81,15,73,181,102,4,10,64,171

that's not the correct pixel pattern then
the correct one will look like this
Code:
207,173,0,5,0,207,173,0,0,5,198,163,7,0,5,235,192,32,0,5,253,241,50,-5,0,253,241,50,0,-5,235,192,32,0,-5,198,163,7

i'm sure that the program wasn't working Correctly tho[/quote]


I tried that as well. That bit was just confirming if the interface for the macro protector closed or not. Its the clicking the picture that's the problem. Or pressing the hot keys for the program.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Macro Protector Script By Elrayes™
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:03 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 840
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 240 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1993
WyvernGuest wrote:
I tried that as well. That bit was just confirming if the interface for the macro protector closed or not. Its the clicking the picture that's the problem. Or pressing the hot keys for the program.

well i don't get what u mean so u mean it's going to the Right pic but not clicking ./?!

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group