Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:40 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:38 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:21 am
Posts: 19
Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 29
ahmedwaill wrote:
omd_scooter wrote:
yeah. I think I downloaded it before you edit your script :D I use 1920x1080 as my resolution. i haven't tested it again yet but i've redownloaded the script. do I have to download the skin if i don't wanna use relogin or evolve function?

well if u don't wanna use them then don't but just Deactivate them from the Script called Configurations
you will find Relogin Deactivation in Account Info Button , and as for evolve from Farm Config
but u will need the skin for Drop attribute also as the Yes Button should be in red


just tested it again and deactivated those things. Still it's not working. maybe it doesn't work without skin?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:40 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 239 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1971
omd_scooter wrote:
just tested it again and deactivated those things. Still it's not working. maybe it doesn't work without skin?

nope skin has nothing to do with it if u disabled those , well are u sure that it is made Listen To Triggers ?!
if u do well can u start the bot and stop the bot then go to BEM and Target the script called BOT then u will find on the right Error Log and Execution Log can u save them into text files and send me them

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:44 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:21 am
Posts: 19
Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 29
ahmedwaill wrote:
omd_scooter wrote:
just tested it again and deactivated those things. Still it's not working. maybe it doesn't work without skin?

nope skin has nothing to do with it if u disabled those , well are u sure that it is made Listen To Triggers ?!
if u do well can u start the bot and stop the bot then go to BEM and Target the script called BOT then u will find on the right Error Log and Execution Log can u save them into text files and send me them

I haven't touched the "ignore and listen to triggers"parts of your whole bot but "bot" and "loot" scripts are already listened to and active. Should I make all of them "listened to"? I will save those text files and send them to you too.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:47 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 239 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1971
omd_scooter wrote:
I haven't touched the "ignore and listen to triggers"parts of your whole bot but "bot" and "loot" scripts are already listened to and active. Should I make all of them "listened to"? I will save those text files and send them to you too.

yeah only these 2 uses Triggers then it should work i just need the Logs
EDIT : Case Solved :D he Forgot to set the Keys for attacking , Picking up .

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: SCRIPT is SO N1 I love u but some problem to this script ..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:21 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:01 am
Posts: 29
Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 63
FIRST .

this script's pressing tab key is so fast , not just fast really really fast u know ?

when i config 1 target of digi

but this script press very fast target changing sometimes another digi selected and attack this is very important problem mb....

plz reduce the speeds that change another targeting and press tab key ...




SECOND.

pulling attribute option is good but this script only support

english pulling item answer option "YES" is that..

in korean version "네" is the another pulling item answer option

i think this system can't recognize this if u can

can u make the option of korean version?

this is the image link "https://imgur.com/uX3KM8A"



TY .... and another things is very perfect easy configuration

and so simple and comportable i luv u elrayes ...

u solve these problems ur macro is really fking good badass ! good day


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:25 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 239 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1971
Well bro the attribute drop doesn't use the YES word in English .
It detects a red button that's what the pack01 contain and it should work with both versions tho
2- as for pressing tab so fast I can't reduce it if ur setting is correct and ur using full screen and ur resolution is one of the reso in the list then it should work perfectly .
One more thing ...
Make sure that ur screen reso when the game is closed is the same in game when it's opened . .

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:53 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:19 pm
Posts: 4
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Hi , i download bot .rar files the licensed and outdated but i couldnt extract them so can u please re-upload the outdated version and thanks.


Attachments:
Untitled01.png
Untitled01.png [ 151.35 KiB | Viewed 253 times ]
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:15 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 239 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1971
Mevin wrote:
Hi , i download bot .rar files the licensed and outdated but i couldnt extract them so can u please re-upload the outdated version and thanks.

About this all what u need to do is 're download and install winrar I've tried it 3 times till now

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:49 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:19 pm
Posts: 4
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
ahmedwaill wrote:
Mevin wrote:
Hi , i download bot .rar files the licensed and outdated but i couldnt extract them so can u please re-upload the outdated version and thanks.

About this all what u need to do is 're download and install winrar I've tried it 3 times till now

Hi , i downloaded it again and it worked just fine , tested it on 1600x900 full screen thanks alot


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:17 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 239 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1971
Mevin wrote:
ahmedwaill wrote:
Mevin wrote:
Hi , i download bot .rar files the licensed and outdated but i couldnt extract them so can u please re-upload the outdated version and thanks.

About this all what u need to do is 're download and install winrar I've tried it 3 times till now

Hi , i downloaded it again and it worked just fine , tested it on 1600x900 full screen thanks alot

You're welcome

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group