Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:51 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:58 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 775
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 224 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1879
Victor Uchiha wrote:
Victor Uchiha wrote:
When I finish extracting and entering the BEM, this message appears.

working fine now, i downloaded the old version


Your script is incredible, keep up the great work.

Thanks bro .
I'm glad that I helped

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:44 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:42 am
Posts: 1
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Awesome, thanks bro, I appreciate it. But it stuck at passcode screen. How can I solve this problem?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:54 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 775
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 224 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1879
wahyurr wrote:
Awesome, thanks bro, I appreciate it. But it stuck at passcode screen. How can I solve this problem?

Well bro make sure that u cropped the passcode numbers correctly

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:54 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 775
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 224 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1879
wahyurr wrote:
Awesome, thanks bro, I appreciate it. But it stuck at passcode screen. How can I solve this problem?

Well bro make sure that u cropped the passcode numbers correctly

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:58 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:42 am
Posts: 17
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 12 time(s)
Contribution Points: 31
I already have pack 1 installed, but the relogin function does not work, is it by tail of the new game update? thanks for you job!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:52 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 775
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 224 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1879
Victor Uchiha wrote:
I already have pack 1 installed, but the relogin function does not work, is it by tail of the new game update? thanks for you job!

well bro i hope that u explain to me exactly what u meant by the function doesn't work , u mean it doesn't work at all or working and stopping in something ?

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:24 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:42 am
Posts: 17
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 12 time(s)
Contribution Points: 31
ahmedwaill wrote:
Victor Uchiha wrote:
I already have pack 1 installed, but the relogin function does not work, is it by tail of the new game update? thanks for you job!

well bro i hope that u explain to me exactly what u meant by the function doesn't work , u mean it doesn't work at all or working and stopping in something ?

does not work relogin, it appears as executed in the BEM but does not open the game to relogar, the other functions work well


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 775
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 224 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1879
Victor Uchiha wrote:
does not work relogin, it appears as executed in the BEM but does not open the game to relogar, the other functions work well

Well bro did u add the game path in configurations script ?
Did u created a shortcut from (GDMO.exe) and renamed it to (GDMO) ?

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:59 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:42 am
Posts: 17
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 12 time(s)
Contribution Points: 31
ahmedwaill wrote:
Victor Uchiha wrote:
does not work relogin, it appears as executed in the BEM but does not open the game to relogar, the other functions work well

Well bro did u add the game path in configurations script ?
Did u created a shortcut from (GDMO.exe) and renamed it to (GDMO) ?

and where do I put this shortcut? Sorry, I'm dumb


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT!!
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:23 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 775
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 224 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1879
Victor Uchiha wrote:
and where do I put this shortcut? Sorry, I'm dumb

Well bro in the game folder ...

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group