Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Release] Elrayes BOT Multi Functional BOT! (UPDATED)(23
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:59 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 12 time(s)
Has thanked: 9 time(s)
Contribution Points: 217
can you give send me here the script that drops attributes using enter cuz i accedentally deleted the script i have and had to download your new script that drops atts with mouse instead of enter. I know they disabled enter for ever in this new update of arena season 2 but i managed to make enter works and want the old script before u make it click with mouse and thx.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:35 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 241 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1997
Xicor wrote:
can you give send me here the script that drops attributes using enter cuz i accedentally deleted the script i have and had to download your new script that drops atts with mouse instead of enter. I know they disabled enter for ever in this new update of arena season 2 but i managed to make enter works and want the old script before u make it click with mouse and thx.

Actually i don't have atm , when u manage to make it work by Putting the Old GDMO.exe ., u might make some issues in the game that Lead to crash .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:52 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 6 time(s)
Has thanked: 23 time(s)
Contribution Points: 43
"Where the mouse moves and chooses the beast if the Tab Button Didn't Target a monster."
What function should I use to make this work.
Notice:"in farm config I active mose move and nothing happen"

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:45 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 241 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1997
sounica wrote:
"Where the mouse moves and chooses the beast if the Tab Button Didn't Target a monster."
What function should I use to make this work.
Notice:"in farm config I active mose move and nothing happen"

In farm config set the Mouse Condition to Normal Mouse .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:16 pm 

In farm config set the Mouse Condition to Normal Mouse .[/quote]

Thank you sir , Done .
work perfectly .

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:38 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Has thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 84
Hi there, and thx for the bot, but there are a few things that makes this bot, not so good to use.

- If 2 digimons are attacking you (ex: you are facing a normal, and a leader comes to attack you) your digimon just ignores it, and keeps selecting other digimons instead of killing the leader;

- you can't change the CC %, neither in hp or ds, so, for some reason if it doesn't trigger at 15%, your digimon will die;

- the screen will not rotate (ex: using the mouse to select a digimon to attack, if there isn't any on your screen your digimon will just be still, doing nothing), others bots already have an option for this, just like: check if no digi is arround, if there isn't it will use the mouse to rotate the screen, and start the farming again ( i noted this issue trying to kill 1 specific digimon);

- sometimes the digimon doesn't attack, because it just press 1, the attack button, and only after it uses the skill, so it's buggy sometimes because your digi will not attack, it will just look at the other, should make something to use skill instead of auto-attack if the fight didn't started, like press 1 - 1 second after, if the enemy health bar is the same, press f1(skill), something like that;

- we can't change the code easily, some of us, like me, who already did some bot's could change a few things and make the bot more "our way", since it doesn't let us change anything, some features keep failing;

Don't recomend this for low level digimon/tamers, because of this lil' problems your digi can die, although i'm enjoying the bot, it's kind of a new way to make it, but sure it need more of some basic stuffs like i said above. Will keep come to the thread to check your progress, amazing job Elrayes. Thank You!

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:46 pm 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

DeadSmack wrote:
Hi there, and thx for the bot, but there are a few things that makes this bot, not so good to use.

- If 2 digimons are attacking you (ex: you are facing a normal, and a leader comes to attack you) your digimon just ignores it, and keeps selecting other digimons instead of killing the leader;

- you can't change the CC %, neither in hp or ds, so, for some reason if it doesn't trigger at 15%, your digimon will die;

- the screen will not rotate (ex: using the mouse to select a digimon to attack, if there isn't any on your screen your digimon will just be still, doing nothing), others bots already have an option for this, just like: check if no digi is arround, if there isn't it will use the mouse to rotate the screen, and start the farming again ( i noted this issue trying to kill 1 specific digimon);

- sometimes the digimon doesn't attack, because it just press 1, the attack button, and only after it uses the skill, so it's buggy sometimes because your digi will not attack, it will just look at the other, should make something to use skill instead of auto-attack if the fight didn't started, like press 1 - 1 second after, if the enemy health bar is the same, press f1(skill), something like that;

- we can't change the code easily, some of us, like me, who already did some bot's could change a few things and make the bot more "our way", since it doesn't let us change anything, some features keep failing;

Don't recomend this for low level digimon/tamers, because of this lil' problems your digi can die, although i'm enjoying the bot, it's kind of a new way to make it, but sure it need more of some basic stuffs like i said above. Will keep come to the thread to check your progress, amazing job Elrayes. Thank You!

well i still did not get the 2 digis attacking me problem yet maybe i should test it. However, the problem when it sometimes does not attack occurs to me from time to time and i solve it by closing bem and restarting the game 2 times then it works (which bothers me sometimes). Also the problem when it does not rotate bothers me too but i managed to fix that by pressing ESC--> Interface --> Free viweing angle ---> Rotated fixed view and it rotates the screen automatically.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:24 am 

@xicor OMG! Yeah, we don't need the auto rotation thing, just enable that option. hahahaha I didn't figured that. thx man

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:27 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Has thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 84
Guest wrote:
@xicor OMG! Yeah, we don't need the auto rotation thing, just enable that option. hahahaha I didn't figured that. thx man

rofl, i didn't logged in hahaha

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:33 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

DeadSmack wrote:
Guest wrote:

rofl, i didn't logged in hahaha

Also about the digimon problem when it does not attack or use skills, you can change the farm config to virus or data or whatever type is the digimon u wanna kill then let it farm for around 10 mins then stop the bot and change it back to all digimon and it will work again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next