Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:45 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Skin and Bot end?
Thanked: 2 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:29 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:15 pm
Posts: 13
Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 21
Hi guys, im here for ask if will be possible use again Bot and Skin in dmo, i can do Dungeons without it with Susano, but i want know when and how will back the use of skins, and how i ca use again bot? or i can't?
BEM will add something for bot with that new security :?: ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin and Bot end?
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:15 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:18 am
Posts: 341
Been thanked: 48 time(s)
Has thanked: 38 time(s)
Contribution Points: 789
rakion269 wrote:
Hi guys, im here for ask if will be possible use again Bot and Skin in dmo, i can do Dungeons without it with Susano, but i want know when and how will back the use of skins, and how i ca use again bot? or i can't?
BEM will add something for bot with that new security :?: ?

no more skins for now
and the bot... im not sure about that cuz i leave gdmo alot of time ago, someone (the most of the players) said that even bem isnt working (even that BEM its stealthed) something maybe its added on the gameguard that its blocking the access bem to gdmo.exe really dunno
some players just a few says that its working but really dont know

if u see players playing, send MP and if they answer fast or u think that they are in "weird" play, for sure they are using PSCBots or ExpertHax bot

_________________
"If i said something important to you, please hit the THANKS button"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin and Bot end?
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
Posts: 817
Location: Egypt , Portsaid
Been thanked: 235 time(s)
Has thanked: 10 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1919
andre3ro wrote:
rakion269 wrote:
Hi guys, im here for ask if will be possible use again Bot and Skin in dmo, i can do Dungeons without it with Susano, but i want know when and how will back the use of skins, and how i ca use again bot? or i can't?
BEM will add something for bot with that new security :?: ?

no more skins for now
and the bot... im not sure about that cuz i leave gdmo alot of time ago, someone (the most of the players) said that even bem isnt working (even that BEM its stealthed) something maybe its added on the gameguard that its blocking the access bem to gdmo.exe really dunno
some players just a few says that its working but really dont know

if u see players playing, send MP and if they answer fast or u think that they are in "weird" play, for sure they are using PSCBots or ExpertHax bot

Guys BEM is working Perfectly !!
am pretty sure of it + lots of my friends who are using my scripts said so ...

_________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Of My Scripts Can Be Found in Here !!!
viewtopic.php?f=304&p=190914
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin and Bot end?
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:30 pm 
Contributor
Contributor



Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 11:38 am
Posts: 79
Been thanked: 26 time(s)
Has thanked: 27 time(s)
Contribution Points: 140
i havnt tested yet but i do see allot ppl using the bots not sure wich ones anyway i need 50 more cp so anyone plz thank me so i can start my botting without the fear of macro bans


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin and Bot end?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:49 am 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjnN_53vBl0
look at this someone patch it


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin and Bot end?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:07 am 


yes there is player that still able to use skin

but incase this video is not too reliable, at least he/she need to show the time when to patched/apply the skin

sry 4 my bad english


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Skin and Bot end?
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:17 am 
Contributor
Contributor



Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 11:38 am
Posts: 79
Been thanked: 26 time(s)
Has thanked: 27 time(s)
Contribution Points: 140
nana wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjnN_53vBl0
look at this someone patch it

this 100% fake lol this is an old video someone just remade and reposted in youtube


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group