Blue Eye Macro
http://blueeye-macro.com/

DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)
http://blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=304&t=34920
Page 3 of 4

Author:  new user [ Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

if there's video to explain more about this bot because i don't understand how exactly work

Author:  spinzzles [ Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

new user wrote:
if there's video to explain more about this bot because i don't understand how exactly work

There is, check the first post!

Author:  pocketwaffle [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

Hey just wanted to post an update. The program was/is running just fine. It was on my end. Thanks again!

Author:  spinzzles [ Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

pocketwaffle wrote:
Hey just wanted to post an update. The program was/is running just fine. It was on my end. Thanks again!


That's nice to hear. Enjoy!

Author:  Thyuop [ Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

Very nice work keep it up

Author:  QMSS [ Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

Are you updating this bot ? ...
Very cool bot .

Author:  spinzzles [ Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

QMSS wrote:
Are you updating this bot ? ...
Very cool bot .


Yes, i have been updating it, as you can see from the changelogs in the first post! Thanks!

Author:  ventzx12 [ Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

Can this work on KDMO and other DMOs or just GDMO only?

Author:  spinzzles [ Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

ventzx12 wrote:
Can this work on KDMO and other DMOs or just GDMO only?


I've made a patch for it to work on KDMO, however, anti-macro for KDMO is a little bit iffy, so it's not as good. The rest should work fine!

Author:  ventzx12 [ Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DMO Reaper - A new generation DMO BOT (Anti Macro)

spinzzles wrote:
ventzx12 wrote:
Can this work on KDMO and other DMOs or just GDMO only?


I've made a patch for it to work on KDMO, however, anti-macro for KDMO is a little bit iffy, so it's not as good. The rest should work fine!

Yeah your app work pretty good. The only down vote is the low brain script with just only simple commands, it don't works well at high level farming which require a lot of hit and low spawn rate. Other than that everything work perfectly, mobile app is a clever move tbh. Thanks for the idea thou.

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/