Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Need some help with the game (Questions about Money + more)
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:11 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 5 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Hello everyone :) . I have been inactive for like 3 years and now i redownloaded the game. I saw that everything has become overpriced and especially BM items. I am at Leviamon Server and i am from the ones used to have something like 10-20T in their account. From the time i logged in yesterday, everything is overpriced and cant buy almost anything with that money... I tried to ask people how to get some money , the fastest (not the easiest) way but i didnt get a clear answer. (Also realized that there are not many english people left in the game xD) Sadly, i dont have many strong and powerful Digimon (Jogresses especially) even though i am a high level tamer... So i just need some help, can you tell me some ways of gathering money and also the time needed, for example, how much time do i need to collect 30T so i can buy a BM item? I would appreciate every answer. Thank you very much.

Post subject: Re: Need some help with the game (Questions about Money + mo
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:16 pm 
New User
New User

Come on somebody, answer me please...

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:32 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 11
As of right now, Seals are the best way to earn some money. Refer to this page (https://dmowiki.com/Seal_Master), mostly people want ATK seals and currently Guilmon goes for 25M and Devimon for 10M each on the Omegamon server. However, I do not know how much a Giromon seal is from what I have seen. And to get these seals just keep killing the same Digimon again and again and you should have plenty of seals. Though the Guilmons in the Glacier Area are pretty crowded with botters, so you'll have to find some way to go around it. Sorry for the late reply, you might already know this method. Have a nice day! :)

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:40 pm 
New User
New User

Zanefox wrote:
As of right now, Seals are the best way to earn some money. Refer to this page (https://dmowiki.com/Seal_Master), mostly people want ATK seals and currently Guilmon goes for 25M and Devimon for 10M each on the Omegamon server. However, I do not know how much a Giromon seal is from what I have seen. And to get these seals just keep killing the same Digimon again and again and you should have plenty of seals. Though the Guilmons in the Glacier Area are pretty crowded with botters, so you'll have to find some way to go around it. Sorry for the late reply, you might already know this method. Have a nice day! :)

Thank you very much for your reply. The truth is that i already realized that the seals are a good way to gather up some money. I heard that the Giromon can be sold for like 30M or more each and that if i get like 3000 i will get some kind of rich xD. Even though, the truth is i am a little bored and i don't know if i have the time to farm 3k seals. I don't know how much time will this take but it's something that i can try for sure. I got some Meteor Seals from Maze F3 but didn't find anybody want them still xD. Anyway thank you very much for your reply. PS i am at Leviamon Server and the prices might be higher than Omegamon but dunno...