All times are UTC

Post subject: Interesting PC Games
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
What is the most interesting games for you now. EXCEPT THOSE FAMOUS game like LOL AND WOW. Do you know any others anime games like Naruto http://naruto.oasgames.com/de/

Post subject: Re: Interesting PC Games
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:59 pm 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 18 time(s)
Has thanked: 28 time(s)
Contribution Points: 2
Sookie2016 wrote:
What is the most interesting games for you now. EXCEPT THOSE FAMOUS game like LOL AND WOW. Do you know any others anime games like Naruto http://naruto.oasgames.com/de/

Well just ype Free mmorpg web browser on google and you should get a tons of games like that one of naruto, but you could play Trove on steam, it'S pretty good. Like cube world, but with better graphics and way more teamworking (even if you don't want to teamwork sometimes XD).

I hope that i can help you guys. If i do, don't forget to thank me, by a pm, a comment right under mine or with a quote or by hitting the Thank button^^ See you one day on Seraphimon server, omegamon server, barbamon server, lilithmon server or on lucemon server ;)

Post subject: Re: Interesting PC Games
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:05 am 

There’s no shortage of ambition in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Geralt of Rivia’s latest adventure is massive, a world you can get lost in for hours and still have plenty to do. There’s a ton for die-hard Witcher fans to enjoy, but you don’t need to have played a Witcher game to enjoy the heck out of this one. While many games these days have sprawling landscapes, The Witcher 3 is utterly dense. Every nook and cranny is filled with memorable characters, clever writing, and rewards for curious players. The main story is as thrilling as it is emotionally draining, and the side quests are actually worth doing. Since its release in 2015, The Witcher 3 has gotten a ton of free updates and improvements along with two terrific paid expansions, Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. The full experience is now even bigger, richer, and better than ever.