Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:43 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:25 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:55 am
Posts: 365
Been thanked: 102 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 173
skywalker wrote:
Roan1234321 wrote:
Hi!
Working as of January 5, 2020
Updated on January 5, 2020
Change log:
    attached BEM file
    Added on code:
    AutoFlywing (put on F3)
    Random walk

Requirement:
RO setup:
Image
1280x720 (32 bit color ) hindi OS, color to nasa setup ng RO. if 16 sayo try mo troubleshoot baka ma solve.if hinde check this out
http://www.guidingtech.com/9914/change-from-16-bit-to-32-bit-color-windows-7/

Since I'm using my on monster and item sprite you need to download my monster sprite and item sprite.(see attached files)
For changing monster and item sprite guide here:
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516
For creating your own sprite/.spr file for pixel based bot here is a guide:
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Steps:
1. Download and install Blue Eye Macro.
2. Copy Code to Blue Eye Macro.
3. Open your Ragnarok online client Log into the game.
4. Return to RO window.
5. Run bot

For non-ROPH Users
since it wont move the window you need to make your own code to move the RO window to coordinates (0,0)

Code:
Begin
     Window.Set location("Ragnarok", "yes", "0", "0")
     Function.Execute("Attack")
     Function.Execute("Loot4")
     Function.Execute("Fly")
 end

function("Attack")
     if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0")
          begin
               Mouse.Click at color closest to coordinate (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0", "640", "375", "left")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("997", "43")
               if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("255,198,198,0,-1,255,198,198,0,2,255,198,198", "4")
                    begin loop()
                         Mouse.Move to coordinate("997", "43")
                         if  Color.Pixel pattern can not be located on screen("255,198,198,0,-1,255,198,198,0,2,255,198,198", "4")
                              begin
                                   Humanly.Pause("400", "500")
                                   Function.Execute("Loot4")
                                   Macro.Break from loop("yes")
                              end
                    end
          end
function

function("Loot4")
     begin
          Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("463", "249", "376", "287")
          if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
               begin loop()
                    Mouse.Click at color closest to coordinate (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0", "640", "375", "left")
                    Humanly.Pause("400", "500")
                    if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
                         begin
                              Humanly.Pause("800", "1000")
                              if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
                                   begin
                                        Color.Unlimit area of interest()
                                        Macro.Break from loop("yes")
                                   end
                         end
               end
          Color.Unlimit area of interest()
     end
function

function("Rwalk")
     begin
          if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0")
               begin
                    // set variables from random X coordinates on your screen example 100 to 1100
                    Variable.Set random number("X", "100", "1100")
                    // set variables from random Y coordinates on your screen example 100 to 620
                    Variable.Set random number("Y", "100", "620")
                    Mouse.Click at coordinate("{X}", "{Y}", "left")
                    Humanly.Pause("1500", "2000")
               end
     end
function

function("Fly")
     begin
          Function.Execute("Rwalk")
          Function.Execute("Rwalk")
          if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0")
               begin
                    Keyboard.Press key("{<f3>}")
                    Humanly.Pause("3000", "4000")
               end
     end
function


Note:
comment for problems encountered.
hit thank you if it worked.
You can use this with other macro script using BEM or other software.(but I suggest using BEM so you won't get any complication)

Update: January 5, 2020
Now working on ROEXE MY SG PH(EAC)
But working on some Private server with Gepard protect.




Hye, Thank you for the script. very helpful. but why my char only hit the monster one time and then walk to other place. the monster still alive. any codes i need to change? your kind help is much appreciated sir. sorry my bad English.

check if your game is running at 32bit true color.

_________________
Ragnarok Online

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:26 pm 


Roan1234321 wrote:
check if your game is running at 32bit true color.


https://imgur.com/vr40lM4

Yes is it but the set up is different from your example is that fine?


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:50 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:42 am
Posts: 7
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 20
Helo . what a great Macro .
right time when im playing ragnarok again

From what you posting . my summery WE change Our Monster "look" to Pink Block , then BEM searching Pinky Box and Klick it and from i read , this code spaming klick until image gone start searching new one untill non pinky box on map and do teleport



my question

>>>> Function.Execute("Rwalk") <<<<<< What is this ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:06 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:07 pm
Posts: 5
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
rudeyz wrote:
Helo . what a great Macro .
right time when im playing ragnarok again

From what you posting . my summery WE change Our Monster "look" to Pink Block , then BEM searching Pinky Box and Klick it and from i read , this code spaming klick until image gone start searching new one untill non pinky box on map and do teleport

my question

>>>> Function.Execute("Rwalk") <<<<<< What is this ?


It's one of the functions in the script, to randomly left click 2 times (so character walks around twice basically) before teleporting. I guess the purpose is for the character to walk around and search for more monsters nearby before teleporting.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:20 pm 


Guest wrote:
Roan1234321 wrote:
check if your game is running at 32bit true color.


https://imgur.com/vr40lM4

Yes is it but the set up is different from your example is that fine?


Sir I manage to go through with the sprite change and it worked but how would i add it to the code?

I run ro 1st to check if the sprite change work and it did but RO always closes when I killed the mob.
I showed you my settings is at 32 but my ROs' setup is different from yours see https://imgur.com/vr40lM4


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:12 am 


Ho Ho Ho... My account was banned after using this for 3 days. I got thara frog card though and traded already. Good thing its only level 72 Assassin, not much hurt. I will be back but using dummy accounts with acolytes, priests, BS.

Beware of using bots guys! Confirmed banned! :shock:


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:02 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:42 am
Posts: 7
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 20
GuestBanned wrote:
Ho Ho Ho... My account was banned after using this for 3 days. I got thara frog card though and traded already. Good thing its only level 72 Assassin, not much hurt. I will be back but using dummy accounts with acolytes, priests, BS.

Beware of using bots guys! Confirmed banned! :shock:



Private server ? are you watching the bot ? or you leave it 24h ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:15 am 


Not private server it is ROEXE MSP. I am not botting 24 hours, let us say 10-14 hours only since mostly I have to manual the bot because of its going inside the portal and get stuck or killed. Too bad that was my first account at MSP even though I am not using it much. Just I am curious to check this bot if working or not. My account got axed!


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:00 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:42 am
Posts: 7
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 20
GuestBanned wrote:
Not private server it is ROEXE MSP. I am not botting 24 hours, let us say 10-14 hours only since mostly I have to manual the bot because of its going inside the portal and get stuck or killed. Too bad that was my first account at MSP even though I am not using it much. Just I am curious to check this bot if working or not. My account got axed!



i want to try use this macro but some how some thing hold me to buy it

Btw do you know what is this ?

Mouse.Move to coordinate("997", "43")


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: January 5, 2020] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:28 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:55 am
Posts: 365
Been thanked: 102 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 173
rudeyz wrote:
GuestBanned wrote:
Not private server it is ROEXE MSP. I am not botting 24 hours, let us say 10-14 hours only since mostly I have to manual the bot because of its going inside the portal and get stuck or killed. Too bad that was my first account at MSP even though I am not using it much. Just I am curious to check this bot if working or not. My account got axed!



i want to try use this macro but some how some thing hold me to buy it

Btw do you know what is this ?

Mouse.Move to coordinate("997", "43")


Sorry was busy doing something. yes you can get banned from using bot it obvious.

I just added that to move the cursor for me to verify and to track the bot's execution.

the color for the monster in this code is yellow and for the item it is blue..
RGB for yellow is 255,255,0
for blue is 0,0,255.

for the bot to work.

_________________
Ragnarok Online

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group