Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:53 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 53  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:46 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:58 pm
Posts: 15
Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 29
Kurome wrote:
can anyone make an AutoAttack/ AutoLoot/ AutoFlyWing {NOT WALK} so we could farm better, cuz my character moves down and down without even seeing a target, its like you left your pc on idle which is on bot[RO] on about 1hour and suddenly you checked it and you saw your character doesn't kill at all, PLUS!: I have seen 50% macro users who have an AutoFlyWing and that's unfair,


Roan's Script is good but it doesnt contain AutoFlyWing so still...

For you to know: i am currently farming at Ayothaya [RO MSP] Yggdrasil

i have a question: does keyboard macro doesnt trigger in BEM

Thanks.... :mrgreen:


Does the code for autoattack and autoloot works for you?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:20 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:55 am
Posts: 477
Been thanked: 140 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 478
Kurome wrote:
can anyone make an AutoAttack/ AutoLoot/ AutoFlyWing {NOT WALK} so we could farm better, cuz my character moves down and down without even seeing a target, its like you left your pc on idle which is on bot[RO] on about 1hour and suddenly you checked it and you saw your character doesn't kill at all, PLUS!: I have seen 50% macro users who have an AutoFlyWing and that's unfair,


Roan's Script is good but it doesnt contain AutoFlyWing so still...

For you to know: i am currently farming at Ayothaya [RO MSP] Yggdrasil

i have a question: does keyboard macro doesnt trigger in BEM

Thanks.... :mrgreen:


you need to install virtual drivers for the keypress to work...,


janjaninja wrote:

Does the code for autoattack and autoloot works for you?


It should work just fine.. why are are you having hard time to make it work?
what problem are you encountering?

_________________
Ragnarok Online

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:44 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:58 pm
Posts: 15
Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 29
No sir, I was asking Kurome. Mine pretty works now and I've added some functions to the code. Well I do have a problem how to set up the autobuff :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:54 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:16 am
Posts: 10
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16
Yes, Auto Attack and Auto Loot are working for me but keyboard doesn't trigger at my BEM. but I can try the virtual driver that roan was saying.



Any recommendations? for a virtual driver


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:07 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:58 pm
Posts: 15
Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 29
Kurome wrote:
Yes, Auto Attack and Auto Loot are working for me but keyboard doesn't trigger at my BEM. but I can try the virtual driver that roan was saying.



Any recommendations? for a virtual driver


You can download virtual drivers via BEM. Open your BEM then in General-Settings-Input you will see the Install Drivers. Choose what drivers you want to download, if your running on windows 8-10 I suggest downloading virtual drivers for windows 7. After that, run your BEM and RO in compatibility mode for windows 7. Otherwise if your OS is windows 7 just download the drivers for windows 7. Never run it as admin. I hope that helps

If that doesnt work and you cant use keyboard presses, you can still use mouse clicks for autoflywing,


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:54 pm 
New User
New User



Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:40 pm
Posts: 4
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Will this work with my display being 1280 x 800 x 32? I don't have the ability to go down to 720?
I can go to 1152 x 720 x 32 if that would work?

I have loaded the script in BEM and it works to move the window to 0,0 but then it doesn't do anything else. Is this because I cannot reduce my resolution to 1280 x 720 do you think?

I also haven't edited the GRF yet to change the colours of the sprites, I just wanted to see if this would work first or is this an important step to get the bot macros working?

**EDIT, I have edited my GRF to have red sprite monsters moving LOL, but my mouse doesn't seem to move at all? I think that's the issue, no mouse movement or clicks, any advise on how to make this work?

**EDIT2, I have tested a basic mouse command and all it seems to work fine? Just this code doesn't want to use the mouse to locate what its looking for? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
See my attached file of a screenshot of my RO running and the BEM script running, you can see last command looking for RBG 255 and you can clearly see a red pixel in game.

See my code below:
Trying it with Ragna0 client
Running Windows10 Home via Parallels
Blue Eyes Macro v2.61(without virtual drivers)

Code:
 begin
     Window.Set location("Ragna0 - The adventure begins from zero! | Gepard Shield 3.0 (^-_-^)", "yes", "0", "0")
     Function.Execute("Attack")
     Function.Execute("Loot4")
 end

function("Attack")
     if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0")
          begin
               Mouse.Click at color closest to coordinate (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0", "640", "375", "left")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("997", "43")
               if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("255,198,198,0,-1,255,198,198,0,2,255,198,198", "4")
                    begin loop()
                         Function.Execute("Profile")
                         Mouse.Move to coordinate("997", "43")
                         if  Color.Pixel pattern can not be located on screen("255,198,198,0,-1,255,198,198,0,2,255,198,198", "4")
                              begin
                                   Humanly.Pause("400", "500")
                                   Function.Execute("Loot4")
                                   Function.Execute("Profile")
                                   Macro.Break from loop("yes")
                              end
                    end
          end
function

function("Loot4")
     begin
          Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("463", "249", "376", "287")
          if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
               begin loop()
                    Function.Execute("Profile")
                    Mouse.Click at color closest to coordinate (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0", "640", "375", "left")
                    Humanly.Pause("400", "500")
                    if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
                         begin
                              Humanly.Pause("800", "1000")
                              if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
                                   begin
                                        Color.Unlimit area of interest()
                                        Macro.Break from loop("yes")
                                   end
                         end
               end
          Color.Unlimit area of interest()
     end
function


Attachments:
File comment: Image of RO with BEM Running side by side
temp.png
temp.png [ 2.17 MiB | Viewed 1549 times ]
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:46 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:55 am
Posts: 477
Been thanked: 140 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 478
mitch237 wrote:
Will this work with my display being 1280 x 800 x 32? I don't have the ability to go down to 720?
I can go to 1152 x 720 x 32 if that would work?

I have loaded the script in BEM and it works to move the window to 0,0 but then it doesn't do anything else. Is this because I cannot reduce my resolution to 1280 x 720 do you think?

I also haven't edited the GRF yet to change the colours of the sprites, I just wanted to see if this would work first or is this an important step to get the bot macros working?

**EDIT, I have edited my GRF to have red sprite monsters moving LOL, but my mouse doesn't seem to move at all? I think that's the issue, no mouse movement or clicks, any advise on how to make this work?

**EDIT2, I have tested a basic mouse command and all it seems to work fine? Just this code doesn't want to use the mouse to locate what its looking for? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
See my attached file of a screenshot of my RO running and the BEM script running, you can see last command looking for RBG 255 and you can clearly see a red pixel in game.

See my code below:
Trying it with Ragna0 client
Running Windows10 Home via Parallels
Blue Eyes Macro v2.61(without virtual drivers)

Code:
 begin
     Window.Set location("Ragna0 - The adventure begins from zero! | Gepard Shield 3.0 (^-_-^)", "yes", "0", "0")
     Function.Execute("Attack")
     Function.Execute("Loot4")
 end

function("Attack")
     if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0")
          begin
               Mouse.Click at color closest to coordinate (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0", "640", "375", "left")
               Mouse.Move to coordinate("997", "43")
               if  Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("255,198,198,0,-1,255,198,198,0,2,255,198,198", "4")
                    begin loop()
                         Function.Execute("Profile")
                         Mouse.Move to coordinate("997", "43")
                         if  Color.Pixel pattern can not be located on screen("255,198,198,0,-1,255,198,198,0,2,255,198,198", "4")
                              begin
                                   Humanly.Pause("400", "500")
                                   Function.Execute("Loot4")
                                   Function.Execute("Profile")
                                   Macro.Break from loop("yes")
                              end
                    end
          end
function

function("Loot4")
     begin
          Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("463", "249", "376", "287")
          if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
               begin loop()
                    Function.Execute("Profile")
                    Mouse.Click at color closest to coordinate (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0", "640", "375", "left")
                    Humanly.Pause("400", "500")
                    if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
                         begin
                              Humanly.Pause("800", "1000")
                              if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "255", "0")
                                   begin
                                        Color.Unlimit area of interest()
                                        Macro.Break from loop("yes")
                                   end
                         end
               end
          Color.Unlimit area of interest()
     end
function


It should work just fine the problem it the monster sprite.. I have attached the monster sprite for this code..
monster color should be yellow and blue for the items for it to loot and attack.. since you are using red the code will not execute attack..

_________________
Ragnarok Online

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:49 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:55 am
Posts: 477
Been thanked: 140 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 478
janjaninja wrote:
Kurome wrote:
Yes, Auto Attack and Auto Loot are working for me but keyboard doesn't trigger at my BEM. but I can try the virtual driver that roan was saying.



Any recommendations? for a virtual driver


You can download virtual drivers via BEM. Open your BEM then in General-Settings-Input you will see the Install Drivers. Choose what drivers you want to download, if your running on windows 8-10 I suggest downloading virtual drivers for windows 7. After that, run your BEM and RO in compatibility mode for windows 7. Otherwise if your OS is windows 7 just download the drivers for windows 7. Never run it as admin. I hope that helps

If that doesnt work and you cant use keyboard presses, you can still use mouse clicks for autoflywing,


yes, mouse double click if you cant use key press, but I would still recomend using keypress way much better...
just Install vitual drivers.

_________________
Ragnarok Online

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:45 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:16 am
Posts: 10
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16
yes, I think virtual driver is way much better than just clicking the Fly wing because I can play my computer with my bot running see? how cool is that, but if keypress still don't work ill do the click method but still don't know what script to place...



BTW how can I import my Ragnarok Online Game into my virtual driver?

Also BEM I need these two.. :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: [UPDATE: October 24, 2019] Bot4you RO MY SG PH
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:58 am 
New User
New User



Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:16 am
Posts: 10
Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16
oh, nevermind setting a virtual driver is too hard...
my pc isn't updated so I tried the program called VirtualBox but I messed it up and don't know how to import my RO into its virtual thing


Roan or janjaninja can you guys please send me the script for click method what i meant is the macro for AutoClickFlywing, the thing that u guys was saying earlier...


Thanks... :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 53  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group