Blue Eye Macro
http://blueeye-macro.com/

Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.
http://blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=34746
Page 1 of 1

Author:  richchigga [ Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

Hello. As the title says so.

I need a little a help or someone who could create a script for me.
I'm willing to pay through paypal as long as it works.


I need a script that will auto attack the red pixel (mob that drops gold) and teleports (F4 key) when a green pixel(aggresive mob) comes into the screen. Also teleports when there is no red pixel on the screen.

I've tried some scripts here so far and it doesn't seem to work for me. ( some just drag my mouse into the side of my client screen)

Here's my specs btw
Windows 7 64 bit
My ragnarok setup client is 16 bit (I tried looking for something that turns it into 32 bit but it didn't work for me)
Server has gepard but it doesn't seem to detect the macro while I'm running it.

Image
upload


Hoping for some solution for this one.

Thanks

Author:  Roan1234321 [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

richchigga wrote:
Hello. As the title says so.

I need a little a help or someone who could create a script for me.
I'm willing to pay through paypal as long as it works.


I need a script that will auto attack the red pixel (mob that drops gold) and teleports (F4 key) when a green pixel(aggresive mob) comes into the screen. Also teleports when there is no red pixel on the screen.

I've tried some scripts here so far and it doesn't seem to work for me. ( some just drag my mouse into the side of my client screen)

Here's my specs btw
Windows 7 64 bit
My ragnarok setup client is 16 bit (I tried looking for something that turns it into 32 bit but it didn't work for me)
Server has gepard but it doesn't seem to detect the macro while I'm running it.

Image
upload


Hoping for some solution for this one.

Thanks


Hi! I can do that for you.

Author:  Guest [ Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

ROAN active kapa nagana paba sa ngayon yung bot na to need ko lang ng ganitong ganitong setup kagaya s akanya for gold room willing to pay idol thanks

Author:  gwaposianjo [ Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

Pasabay na din papi roan, Ung buong stand alone software na din with scripts since ngayon ko lang nalaman to today. Not enough time to learn this as busy na din sa work. Willing to pay as long as na working, Thanks

Author:  Roan1234321 [ Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

Guest wrote:
ROAN active kapa nagana paba sa ngayon yung bot na to need ko lang ng ganitong ganitong setup kagaya s akanya for gold room willing to pay idol thanks


uu, working pa nga sya sa PRO., sa mga gepard 3.0 dipendi kung updated ung gepard 3.0 di sya gumagana.. need bagong virtual drivers para di ma detect.. kaso wala pang update d2..

Author:  jhielannie14 [ Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

Roan1234321 wrote:
richchigga wrote:
Hello. As the title says so.

I need a little a help or someone who could create a script for me.
I'm willing to pay through paypal as long as it works.


I need a script that will auto attack the red pixel (mob that drops gold) and teleports (F4 key) when a green pixel(aggresive mob) comes into the screen. Also teleports when there is no red pixel on the screen.

I've tried some scripts here so far and it doesn't seem to work for me. ( some just drag my mouse into the side of my client screen)

Here's my specs btw
Windows 7 64 bit
My ragnarok setup client is 16 bit (I tried looking for something that turns it into 32 bit but it didn't work for me)
Server has gepard but it doesn't seem to detect the macro while I'm running it.

Image
upload


Hoping for some solution for this one.

Thanks


Hi! I can do that for you.


baka pwede sumabay dito sir?

Author:  Roan1234321 [ Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

jhielannie14 wrote:
Roan1234321 wrote:
richchigga wrote:
Hello. As the title says so.

I need a little a help or someone who could create a script for me.
I'm willing to pay through paypal as long as it works.


I need a script that will auto attack the red pixel (mob that drops gold) and teleports (F4 key) when a green pixel(aggresive mob) comes into the screen. Also teleports when there is no red pixel on the screen.

I've tried some scripts here so far and it doesn't seem to work for me. ( some just drag my mouse into the side of my client screen)

Here's my specs btw
Windows 7 64 bit
My ragnarok setup client is 16 bit (I tried looking for something that turns it into 32 bit but it didn't work for me)
Server has gepard but it doesn't seem to detect the macro while I'm running it.

Image
upload


Hoping for some solution for this one.

Thanks


Hi! I can do that for you.


baka pwede sumabay dito sir?


WHat server are you playing code still work on MY SG PH server..

Author:  jhielannie14 [ Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

[quote="
baka pwede sumabay dito sir?[/quote]

WHat server are you playing code still work on MY SG PH server..[/quote]

nag message ako sir

Author:  Gordonio [ Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

I've got all kinds of scripts which do similar things.

But I use autohotkey not blue eye macro

ive got one which attacks mobs, kites, checks for terrain blocks (double strafing ranged etc)
also warps back and storage items and uses priest to teleport back with warp portal etc.

Author:  tang282 [ Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Gold room script will pay through paypal if it works.

Gordonio wrote:
I've got all kinds of scripts which do similar things.

But I use autohotkey not blue eye macro

ive got one which attacks mobs, kites, checks for terrain blocks (double strafing ranged etc)
also warps back and storage items and uses priest to teleport back with warp portal etc.


do you mind to share me this? im looking this forward. please

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/