Blue Eye Macro
http://blueeye-macro.com/

Nvidia trick for better fps :)
http://blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=454&t=24890
Page 1 of 1

Author:  galli14 [ Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Nvidia trick for better fps :)

i recently discovered this "trick" , i have a crappy laptop and i play an open world survival game at the moment but i had very low fps and changing in-game stuff didn't really increase it enough , so what i did was:
1)right click on desktop
2)choose nvidia control panel
3)manage 3D settings
4)click add: now u have to pick the .exe of a game or if you search steam game then u have to pick like steam>steamapps>common>game>and the icon(which is basically the exe file) care to pick the exe file not the copy of it on desktop
5)at the "select a preferred graphics processor for this program pick high-performance nvidia processor, from 27 fps this can boost to around 40-50

Author:  devius40 [ Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nvidia trick for better fps :)

That happens because sometimes programs choose to run with the integrated graphics (intel for example) and the GPU is usually much more powerful.

Author:  galli14 [ Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nvidia trick for better fps :)

devius40 wrote:
That happens because sometimes programs choose to run with the integrated graphics (intel for example) and the GPU is usually much more powerful.

for laptops (maybe pc too) it is set to global by default so if you want to play a game its better for you to use high-performance but u have to change that manually but who knows theese things :P

Author:  deadmad [ Sat May 19, 2018 12:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nvidia trick for better fps :)

galli14 wrote:
i recently discovered this "trick" , i have a crappy laptop and i play an open world survival game at the moment but i had very low fps and changing in-game stuff didn't really increase it enough , so what i did was:
1)right click on desktop
2)choose nvidia control panel
3)manage 3D settings
4)click add: now u have to pick the .exe of a game or if you search steam game then u have to pick like steam>steamapps>common>game>and the icon(which is basically the exe file) care to pick the exe file not the copy of it on desktop
5)at the "select a preferred graphics processor for this program pick high-performance nvidia processor, from 27 fps this can boost to around 40-50

does it work for dmo?

Author:  galli14 [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nvidia trick for better fps :)

deadmad wrote:
galli14 wrote:
i recently discovered this "trick" , i have a crappy laptop and i play an open world survival game at the moment but i had very low fps and changing in-game stuff didn't really increase it enough , so what i did was:
1)right click on desktop
2)choose nvidia control panel
3)manage 3D settings
4)click add: now u have to pick the .exe of a game or if you search steam game then u have to pick like steam>steamapps>common>game>and the icon(which is basically the exe file) care to pick the exe file not the copy of it on desktop
5)at the "select a preferred graphics processor for this program pick high-performance nvidia processor, from 27 fps this can boost to around 40-50

does it work for dmo?

It is a general tip , it works for everything :)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/