Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Working Fishing Bot
Thanked: 40 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:21 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 60 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 98
Hey guys, I just made a fishing BOT for Aura Kingdom and wanted to share. BOT works really well even with shitty fishing rods. This BOT will work on any Aura Kingdom servers including private servers. It doesn't matter if your fishing bar is not red blue and yellow. This BOT will work!!
http://youtu.be/Xw1jpfqgdl0?t=2m25s
The BOT was written for 1920 x 1200 resolution. I'm not going to program for each so if you want the BOT to work with your screen resolution then follow my instructions below.
Don't forget to click Thank You button if you get it to work =).

Code:
 begin
      begin
     while  Color.At coordinte is not (RGB)("{1Gold_R}", "{1Gold_G}", "{1Gold_B}", "{1Gold_X}", "{1Gold_Y}")
          begina
               Mouse.Release button("left")
               Mouse.Click at coordinate("{2Mouse_X}", "{2Mouse_Y}", "left")
               Variable.Set("ZLoopCounter", "0")
               Variable.Set("ZCheckBlueOnce", "0")
          end
     while  Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("{1Gold_R}", "{1Gold_G}", "{1Gold_B}", "{1Gold_X}", "{1Gold_Y}")
          begin
               if  Variable.Is equal to("ZCheckBlueOnce", "0")
                    begin
                         Color.Wait for and locate pixel pattern("", "1", "FindBlue_X", "FindBlue_Y")
                         Variable.Set("ZCheckBlueOnce", "1")
                    end
               Color.Find pixel pattern closest to coordinate("", "0", "yes", "{FindBlue_X}", "{FindBlue_Y}", "Golden_X", "Golden_Y")
               if  Variable.Is greater than (Math)("Golden_X", "{FindBlue_X}")
                    begin
                         Mouse.Hold button("left")
                    end
               if  Variable.Is less than (Math)("Golden_X", "{FindBlue_X}")
                    begin
                    end
          end
 end

1] Download the Scripts below and import them to your Blue Eye Macro (BEM). DUH!!!!!!!!!
The imported files should appear as "AK Fishing BOT" and "AKFishingCalibrate".
Right click on "AKFishingCalibrate" Macro and click Edit Macro.
Then click on tool>investigator.

2]
Go in game and take 6 screen shots of the fishing cursor in different locations. This is the fishing cursor Image.

3]
While still in edit mode, click "Design View" tab just right underneath the start and stop button

4]
Look for the box that has the "xxxxxxxx" and delete it. A magnifying glass will appear right next to it. Click on the magnifying glass and select around 10 pixel points. The 10 points have to be within the fishing cursor. When you are done, click the "Import" button on the bottom right.

5]
Have your script on one side of the monitor and your Investigator window on the other half so they are side by side. Make sure the fishing cursor is visible on Investigator. By clicking the start button on the script, your actual mouse cursor should move to the fishing cursor. Do that for each screenshot until you get them all with out an error popup. If you get an error popup "Error: The pattern could not be located", you need to go back to step 4 and pick 10 different points and try again.

6]Right click and copy the numbers that are in the box where the "xxxxxxxx" used to be (Your 10 pixel points from step 4).
Image. Close "AKFishingCalibrate" and open "AK Fishing BOT" in edit mode. Click Design View and look for "pattern: 5555555555". Delete the 5's and paste the numbers you just copied.

7]
Look at the bottom left under "Predefined variables" you will see the following. Any variables start with a number in the front are for you to change else don't touch.
{1Gold_B}
{1Gold_G}
{1Gold_R}
{1Gold_X}
{1Gold_Y}
{2Mouse_X}
{2Mouse_Y}

Open Investigator if it's not open. Very important that you click on the second or the third golden pixel at the end of your fishing bar
(this pixel will tell the BOT if you are fishing or still waiting for a fish)
Change your "Predefined variables" [{1Gold_G} {1Gold_R}{1Gold_X}] to the R G B values you get after you click on the gold pixel in INVESTIGATE.

8] Click any where on the blue ball and get the X and Y coordinates and replace {2Mouse_X}{2Mouse_Y} Image

-TroubleShoot
-If you reversed your mouse click in game, change left to right in the code -->>> Mouse.Click at coordinate("{2Mouse_X}", "{2Mouse_Y}", "left"

THAT IS IT.. let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Don't forget to click "thank you" button if it works. That way I can extend my BEM licence so I can write more scripts for you guys =). Happy Fishing!

Attachments:
aurakingdom;ak fishing bot.bem [23.82 KiB]
Downloaded 3550 times
demos;akfishingcalibrate.bem [10.63 KiB]
Downloaded 2666 times

Last edited by Luatron on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.
 Post subject: Re: Working Fishing Bot
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:36 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 6 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 13
:O interesting

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:01 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 11
Work great. thanks so much. :D :D :D

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:09 am 
New User
New User

Your account is one day old :o . You are welcome sir!

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:51 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 2
Luatron wrote:
Hey guys, I just made a fishing BOT for Aura Kingdom and wanted to share. BOT works really well even with shitty fishing rods.
http://youtu.be/Xw1jpfqgdl0?t=2m25s
The BOT was written for 1920 x 1200 resolution. I'm not going to program for each so if you want the BOT to work with your screen resolution then follow my instructions below.
My instruction has a lot of details because I want people to get it to work the first time with out asking a bunch of questions.

I also have AFK farming BOT. I'll post it soon. works best with AOE chars.
it includes auto resurrect, auto switch weapons, auto Mobing, auto unstuck, auto switch targets if your char get stuck =)
Code:
 begin
      begin
     while  Color.At coordinate is not (RGB)("{1Gold_R}", "{1Gold_G}", "{1Gold_B}", "{1Gold_X}", "{1Gold_Y}")
          begin
               Mouse.Click at coordinate("{2Mouse_X}", "{2Mouse_Y}", "left")
               Variable.Set("ZLoopCounter", "0")
               Variable.Set("ZCheckBlueOnce", "0")
          end
     while  Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("{1Gold_R}", "{1Gold_G}", "{1Gold_B}", "{1Gold_X}", "{1Gold_Y}")
          begin
               if  Variable.Is equal to("ZCheckBlueOnce", "0")
                    begin
                         Color.Wait for and locate pixel pattern("", "1", "FindBlue_X", "FindBlue_Y")
                         Variable.Set("ZCheckBlueOnce", "1")
                    end
               Color.Find pixel pattern closest to coordinate("", "0", "yes", "{FindBlue_X}", "{FindBlue_Y}", "Golden_X", "Golden_Y")
               if  Variable.Is greater than (Math)("Golden_X", "{FindBlue_X}")
                    begin
                         Mouse.Hold button("left")
                    end
               if  Variable.Is less than (Math)("Golden_X", "{FindBlue_X}")
                    begin
                    end
          end
 end

1) Download the Script below and import it to your Blue Eye Macro (BEM). DUH!!!!!!!!!
The imported file should appear as "Aura Kingdom Fishing2"
Right click on it ---> then EDIT

2)Now that you are at the edit menu, look at the bottom left of your BEM under "Predefined variables"

You have to change the value for each variable for the BOT to work with your resolution. HOW?
While you still in edit screen click the TOOL tab then then INVESTIGATE (An another window will popup).

3) Now go in game and take a screenshot of you fishing by pressing "printscreen" on your keyboard. (I would highly suggest having your fishing bar close to the center of the screen to avoid having red flashing warning that can mess up your pixel detection)
go back to INVESTIGATE and your screenshot should appear.
click on one of the golden pixel at the end of your fishing bar
(this pixel will tell the BOT if you are fishing or still waiting for a fish)
Change your "Predefined variables" to values you get after you click on the gold pixel in INVESTIGATE.
use the above picture and the table on step 2 to help you fill yours out

4) Click any where on the blue ball and get the X and Y coordinates.
replay your "predefined variables" for 2Mouse_X and 2Mouse_Y with your X and Y coordinates.

5)Go back to your edit screen while keeping INVESTIGATE open. click on Design View tab which is right next to Code View. scroll down until you see "Pattern:5555555555555555".
Delete the 5s and a magnifying glass will appear next to it. Click on the magnifying glass and it will take you to INVESTIGATE .

6) Click on the arrow and select a bunch of pixels around the arrow (around 24 points is good) as shown below on the left side.
Once done with pixel selections, click "import" which is located at the bottom right.

7)If you scroll down further from Design View, you will see another bar with 5555555555555 in it. Copy the one you just did and replace the bottom 5s.

-TroubleShoot
-Bot doesn't click change the range from 0-5 .. the range option should be under Design view where the 555555555 was. the higher the range the better chance the BOT can detect your golden arrow.
-If you reversed your mouse click in game, change left to right in the code -->>> Mouse.Click at coordinate("{2Mouse_X}", "{2Mouse_Y}", "left"

THAT IS IT.. let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

WOW nice sir

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 3 time(s)
Has thanked: 12 time(s)
Contribution Points: 14
wow :shock:

sorry for my bad english :(

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:31 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Hi Luatrion, Its my first time to use BEM and youre Bot is working to me, my problem is the mouse is just keep on clicking and dont use hold if the cursor is going to gold zone. That's why It cant catch big fishes. :roll:

Can you give me any advice on this? thanks!

Thanked: 2 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:06 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 8 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 5
great
i will use this all day haha :D

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:48 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 26
Feitan wrote:
Hi Luatrion, Its my first time to use BEM and youre Bot is working to me, my problem is the mouse is just keep on clicking and dont use hold if the cursor is going to gold zone. That's why It cant catch big fishes. :roll:

Same problem here except i can catch nothing

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:24 am 
New User
New User

andanu wrote:
Feitan wrote:

Same problem here except i can catch nothing

That is odd, the mouse shouldn't keep on clicking if the fishing bar is detected. Send me the log file and I’ll take a look at it.
go to Genral> settings .
under general tab, check enable logging and set maximum log to 1,000,000 then save.
Go in game and run the script, the moment it fails to catch a fish pause the script and click on show execution log which is located on the main screen of your BEM.
PM me the file.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next