All times are UTC

Post subject: Semi-automatic AFK Fishing | Human simulation | 1360x768
Thanked: 5 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:39 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 5 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 18
Hi there. Last months game masters catch bots very actively (many people reporting they were banned using simple bots or even not botting at all). I've written semi-automatic AFK fishing bot that simulates real human behaviour. So that you cannot be found in usual way - in logs this bot will be seen like a real human.

The bot logic differs dramatically comparing to others shared here. Semi-automatic AFK fishing means you hook only golden fishes and others will be AFK hooked. This procedure gives you biggest profit in gold among others. And usually for that you need to sit near mouse and wait until "rolling" sound appears. The bot makes this procedure fully automatic.

What actually is AFK Fishing
If you double-clicked on School of Fish icon and after that clicked once on round fishing button, you are able to leave your char alone and he will catch all low lvl fishes automaticaly. After that you open fishes and chests and sell all items dropped. It's called AFK Fishing. With that you may gain valuable amount of gold while sleeping. It's not a hack, it is the game feature. But this procedure does not allow you to catch rare fishes (with golden frame). The semi-automatic procedure allows you to catch those golden fishes with rare costumes, hats, platinum fishes for 5 gold each etc. And my bot automates this algorithm. If you want to farm gold this is the best method known (apart from creating many accouts for botting).

How to use
  1. Import the bot to BEM.
  2. Click Edit button.
  3. In lower left corner set variables {maxFishingTime} and {failureProbability} to numbers you want (explanations below).
  4. Click Save/Close button. Steps 2, 3 and 4 are not mandatory!
  5. Open your AK game.
  6. Make sure your game resolution is set to 1360x768.
  7. Make sure your UI is 100% scaled (could be found in SFX & UI settings) and brightness is set to 100%.
  8. Reset UI in main menu (you need to do that only once, since fishing panel should be on standard place).
  9. Find a high lvl fishing place and double-click School of Fish icon.
  10. Press hotkey to start bot (default F11 key).
  11. Go and rest. The bot stops when fishing time is over. Alternatively you may stop bot by pressing F11 key.
  12. Done!

Variables explanation
  • {maxFishingTime} is max time the bot must work in milliseconds (1 sec = 1000 ms; 1 min = 60 000 ms). This variable is implemented in order to prevent 48 hours fishing or something like that. Simply imagine maximum time you can do fishing and put it in milliseconds. By default it's about 5 hours.
  • {failureProbability} is probability that golden fish won't be hooked. The variable allows simulating pauses and failures during fishing like a human has coffee/smoking breaks. The bigger number makes you more safe. failureProbability = 0 means all golden fishes will be hooked; failureProbability = 100 means no golden fishes will be hooked. By default it's 50%.
Please be careful setting unnatural numbers here since you could be easily found by reading logs. I'll not be responsible for any bans. And yes this applies to all bots especially for those which use simple algorithms.

Sadly I don't have other displays to make it usable for different resolutions. But if you smart enough you could make it by yourself. Perhaps later I will do a script for calibration.

If you still have questions I'll try to give an answer here. Enjoy!

Tested on Blue Eye Macro 2.61.

Please tell me if it's working or not.
The macro has been updated! 08.04.2015

Attachments:
File comment: rev3 (08.04.2015)
minor errors, sound tips (off by default)

aura kingdom;semi-automatic afk fishing_rev3.bem [57.44 KiB]
Downloaded 581 times

Last edited by bananaboot on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
 Post subject: Re: Semi-automatic AFK Fishing | Human simulation | 1360x768
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:21 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 17 time(s)
Has thanked: 19 time(s)
Contribution Points: 6
works great thanks man

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:09 am 

I'm getting message:
Checking if: Macro.Stopwatch counter is greater than(Stopwatch name: failureTimer, Duration: 30000)
Error: A stopwatch called failureTimer does not exist for the current macro

why is that? sorry I'm new here and I have to manually click fishing button when the fish is on the hook and then the bot work on blue (thanks for that)

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:38 am 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 389 time(s)
Has thanked: 30 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16313
Quote:
Error: A stopwatch called failureTimer does not exist for the current macro

why is that?
First off, it's a really nice macro. Good job bananaboot; extra CP has been awarded!

To answer [guest]'s question, it's because many of the variables are set within "if" statements. So if things do not occur in a certain order then the variables are not set.
****** I would recommend setting all of your variables at the beginning of the macro.

More specifically, the "failureTimer" stopwatch does not start until this part of the macro: click on button if golden fish bites, checking failure probability. So if that condition is not met, every time the macro evaluates: if Macro.Stopwatch counter is greater than("failureTimer", "30000") it will produce an error.

The same thing is going to occur for:
Code:
 if  Macro.Stopwatch counter is greater than("fishingTimer", "{maxFishingTime}")

If this part doesn't happen first:
Code:
// % sometimes mouse cursor freezes and need to be moved somewhere % //
     if  Macro.Stopwatch counter is greater than("mouseFreezeTimer", "1800000")
then the "("{randXMove}", "{randYMove}")" variables do not get set either and will produce an error.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:32 am 
New User
New User

Syrifina wrote:
First off, it's a really nice macro. Good job bananaboot; extra CP has been awarded!

Thank you for reviewing my code! With that I can try to solve all logical problems there. :D

Syrifina wrote:
To answer [guest]'s question, it's because many of the variables are set within "if" statements. So if things do not occur in a certain order then the variables are not set.
****** I would recommend setting all of your variables at the beginning of the macro.

More specifically, the "failureTimer" stopwatch does not start until this part of the macro: click on button if golden fish bites, checking failure probability. So if that condition is not met, every time the macro evaluates: if Macro.Stopwatch counter is greater than("failureTimer", "30000") it will produce an error.

So the problem here is the "failureTimer" was not declared and interpreter does not know about it, am I right? Should this
Code:
Macro.Start stopwatch("failureTimer")
Macro.Stop stopwatch("failureTimer")

written on zeroth iteration solve the error? In every case these lines will be read by parser so that he will know about "failureTimer" from the very beginning.

Syrifina wrote:
The same thing is going to occur for:
Code:
 if  Macro.Stopwatch counter is greater than("fishingTimer", "{maxFishingTime}")

If this part doesn't happen first:
Code:
// % sometimes mouse cursor freezes and need to be moved somewhere % //
     if  Macro.Stopwatch counter is greater than("mouseFreezeTimer", "1800000")
then the "("{randXMove}", "{randYMove}")" variables do not get set either and will produce an error.

And here the same idea:
Code:
Variable.Set random number("randXMove", "{startX}", "1366")
Variable.Set random number("randYMove", "{startY}", "768")

written in zeroth iteration. Right?

BTW I want to have the macro 100% working, could you check my code again for errors please? :D I updated the file.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:22 am 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

The update looks good, no errors now. I don't play the game so I haven't tested it, but the code looks good!

Forum Rules

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:17 am 
New User
New User

Sometimes I get these errors
Code:
Checking if: Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen near coordinate(Pattern: 255,0,0,1,3,255,0,0,3,0,255,0,0,-2,3,255,0,0,1,0,255,0,0,5,-1,255,0,0,0,-2,255,0,0,3,0,255,0,0,-3,-2,255,0,0,9,-2,255,0,0,0,1,255,0,0,0,4,255,0,0,0,3,255,0,0,107,-11,255,0,0,0,8,255,0,0,0,3,255,0,0,-5,0,255,0,0,-5,0,255,0,0,-5,0,255,0,0, Range: 2, X Coordinate: 711, Y Coordinate: 177, As near as: 150)
Error: Unknown
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.
   в System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap, IntPtr hpalette)
   в System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap)
   в BlueEye.Wizard.Helpers.ScreenHelper.GetRegion(Int32 xFrom, Int32 xTo, Int32 yFrom, Int32 yTo)
   в BlueEye.Macros.Helpers.ColorHelper.FindPattern(PixelPattern pattern, Int32 accuracyRange, Boolean center, Nullable`1 near, Nullable`1 range, Nullable`1 closestTo)
   в BlueEye.Macros.Criterias.Color.Constraints.PixelPatternCanBeLocatedOnScreenNearCoordinate.IsSatisfied(IDictionary`2 variables)
   в BlueEye.Macros.BaseClasses.BaseCriteria.<>c__DisplayClass1.<HasBeenMet>b__0(IConstraint c)
   в System.Linq.Enumerable.All[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   в BlueEye.Macros.BaseClasses.BaseCriteria.HasBeenMet(IDictionary`2 variables)
   в BlueEye.Macros.MacroStep.evaluateCriterias(Macro owner, IDictionary`2 variables)A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Checking if: Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen near coordinate(Pattern: 72,0,0,2,0,222,133,55,1,0,222,133,55,1,0,117,36,26,1,0,72,0,0,-4,0,117,36,26,0,1,72,0,0,1,0,117,36,26,1,0,117,36,26,1,0,72,0,0,-1,1,72,0,0,-1,0,72,0,0,-2,-3,72,0,0,1,0,117,36,26,1,0,222,133,55,1,0,222,133,55,1,0,117,36,26,1,0,72,0,0, Range: 2, X Coordinate: 747, Y Coordinate: 580, As near as: 300)
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.
   в System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap, IntPtr hpalette)
   в System.Drawing.Image.FromHbitmap(IntPtr hbitmap)
   в BlueEye.Wizard.Helpers.ScreenHelper.GetRegion(Int32 xFrom, Int32 xTo, Int32 yFrom, Int32 yTo)
   в BlueEye.Macros.Helpers.ColorHelper.FindPattern(PixelPattern pattern, Int32 accuracyRange, Boolean center, Nullable`1 near, Nullable`1 range, Nullable`1 closestTo)
   в BlueEye.Macros.Criterias.Color.Constraints.PixelPatternCanBeLocatedOnScreenNearCoordinate.IsSatisfied(IDictionary`2 variables)
   в BlueEye.Macros.BaseClasses.BaseCriteria.<>c__DisplayClass1.<HasBeenMet>b__0(IConstraint c)
   в System.Linq.Enumerable.All[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   в BlueEye.Macros.BaseClasses.BaseCriteria.HasBeenMet(IDictionary`2 variables)
   в BlueEye.Macros.MacroStep.evaluateCriterias(Macro owner, IDictionary`2 variables)A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Syrifina, do you know why?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:44 am 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

The error is in the Windows API. You could try re-installing/repairing .net Framework 3.5, but it's usually a sign that Windows isn't allocating resources properly. Which will only get worse, leading to "out of memory" errors, and then you'll probably need to reformat your PC.

I'm pretty sure that's what it is, but I'll check with Gigus (the Developer) to see if he knows more.

Forum Rules

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:20 pm 

Click the first to throw the bait but not click the fish, this part must do manual :((((

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:51 pm 
New User
New User

It's not supposed to catch all fishes, but only golden ones and only 50% of them (or the probability you choose by yourself). Just read what is AFK Fishing in first post.

To check the bot working, make the failure probability 0 (zero) and try to fish. If it doesn't catch golden fishes (with rolling sound) just tell me then.