Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: DUP BUG
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:44 pm 

Vallops wrote:

Wrong, i stacked alot of stuff and didn't get banned.

KFC; MC's, Data Eggs, etc

They are still not done as of yet.
"To make sure nobody who try a sort of abusing can avoid, investigation is still in progress. "
http://dmo.gameking.com/News/NoticeView.aspx?idx=1581

Well you still might be banned tomorrow or not who knows till they post a new one that says they are done or undo the mistakes.
- It might be After Update - Before Roll Back that people got banned perhaps
- It might be that new stack items have active the bug by accident
- It might be I bought dupe item without knowing since bug existed this long anyone could have bought one by accident.
- It might be their security system falsely bans people for the new stacking at random
- People who logged in today that got disconnected then banned too after that happens

What weird was that the auto-sort of inventory was slowed done but I used it "After Update - Before Roll Back" period.
It still doesn't explain why my main account was banned for it since it had no relation to the bug, while 2nd dummy account is still not banned.

For now it seems that it can happen at random if "bug" chooses you.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:29 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 27 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 632
Ultimax wrote:
What does he get from all of these?..i don't understand...

He gets half of the player base banned and everyone to hate gameking just when they were kissing their ass :lol:

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:31 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 25
i think they banned accounts that has too many of each item...ive known somebody who have 300+ 1k xp booster from previous events and he was banned..some other new accounts who got less item have not been banned..their agents does not know what they are doing...

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:19 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 632
Ultimax wrote:
i think they banned accounts that has too many of each item...ive known somebody who have 300+ 1k xp booster from previous events and he was banned..some other new accounts who got less item have not been banned..their agents does not know what they are doing...

Actually this is a good point

I didn't get banned but then again the item i have the most of is Kfc with 1.4k pieces followed by clover at 250 pieces
I'd guess they just targeted people with 'hard to get' items, however it's a huge amount of people that got banned so how much is too much? just 50 perhaps?
Maybe varies by rarity

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:16 am 
Active User
Active User

Been thanked: 9 time(s)
Has thanked: 30 time(s)
Contribution Points: 52
I have 5.9k CC and I have not been banned :lol:
Yet... :?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:41 am 

May be you are right because I had 300+ 1000% boosters and I got banned.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:03 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Devourer wrote:

remember Game King always like to discredit Joymax Reward Events like not acknowledging the event items such as miracle ring and quad ring. they actually value these 1 k boosters. if you remember the last event. its hard to get 1 k booster from drop event. It is possible that they think that gaining 300+ 1 k boosters are insane according to their standards which is sad.
it is unlikely they are going to lift the ban as the so called responsible agents wont be admitting the mistakes....
there is also lack of game masters presence in the game making the game company more aloof than joymax. this creates misunderstanding between their clients and the company...
They need to hire more credible people.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:47 am 
Contributor
Contributor

please show some support by joining the petition to unban all players due to bad management in DMO

here is the link to join the petition :

https://www.change.org/p/gameking-moveg ... nd-support

I created a new post to help spread the petition:
viewtopic.php?f=301&t=24718

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:05 pm 

Well, I first thought ban happen when someone do the bug of buy the dupped item (even tho you can't kno when it's dupped and when not...), then I thought about 500 Qty per stack, but also does not make sense, that's not sup item, its just stack =/ some peoples saying it was during reroll thing or so.

2 friends of mine got their dummy accound banned, one of them was offline for 3 weeks, when he logged, was banned for 460 hours, and the other one did not log for 2 weeks, when logged again was perma banned .-. thats why I believe we dont have a 100% "reason", seems they just random ban ppls, I'm tired of this company, joymax was bad in some points, but they never ban for no reason

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:14 pm 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 160
Ultimax wrote:
Devourer wrote:

remember Game King always like to discredit Joymax Reward Events like not acknowledging the event items such as miracle ring and quad ring. they actually value these 1 k boosters. if you remember the last event. its hard to get 1 k booster from drop event. It is possible that they think that gaining 300+ 1 k boosters are insane according to their standards which is sad.
it is unlikely they are going to lift the ban as the so called responsible agents wont be admitting the mistakes....
there is also lack of game masters presence in the game making the game company more aloof than joymax. this creates misunderstanding between their clients and the company...
They need to hire more credible people.

I have about 3k+ 1000% exp boosters, 1k+ goddess fruits and a bunch of 100% and 4/5's from the previous easter event(onlooker rabbits) that I have been keeping since then. I stacked them all right away after the maintenance including all of my other items that can make some space. And I haven't encounter any problem up until now(and hopefully until I stop playing again).

Note that before the maintenance I was using datamon normal wall bug, kimeramon bug(though it didn't let me 'cause I keep on disconnecting when I try to go in), bot for about 12 hours per day on the maze and tried "attack speed bug" using cheat engine. But I did all of these with bypassed gameguard(I just started using BEM for the first time until I confirmed that this bypass is working and I'm a comeback player so I managed to did some datamon wall and kimeramon bug sessions with this). I think bypassing gameguard makes you fully "undetected". I don't know but I feel like it. You should also knew that gameguard is a very powerful program compared to that hackshield used by joymax.

Though I haven't tried using this bypass again 'cause I used the original files(without any mods, skins, etc) 'cause you know, I don't feel safe :lol: :lol: :lol: And I doubt that most of those people who are saying "they didn't do nothing" REALLY DIDN'T DO NOTHING. They're just saying it to get some appeal. You should also know that using these kind of bug/third party program/etc makes your account on risk.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next