Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 19
Thanks, I change to:
Code:
 begin
     Mouse.Move to coordinate("134", "385")
     Mouse.Click("Left")
 end

Every number have a unique coordinate to move and click.
The numbers appear in 2 lines, one number at a time, left to right:
Ex:
2 23 45 90 13 39 27
15 21 32 34 22 11 1

number 2 appear first,
"if Image.Can be located on screen near coordinate("C:\test1\numbers\2.png", "100", "1510", "293", "15")"
the mouse will move and click because BE matched the image.

number 23 appear next,
"if Image.Can be located on screen near coordinate("C:\test1\numbers\23.png", "100", "1538", "293", "15")"
no problem here too, BE matched the image.

so the location "1510" for number 2, and "1538" for number 23 in the same line "293".

But if it was the number 45 that appear first and next number 90, BE will fail to move and click to unique coordinates of this numbers, because I give only the path for image "2.png" and for "23.png".
The code that I post is for the location "1510", I give BE all that images paths for compare and match the image that will pop up and then move and click to coordinate of that number.
But you right, it makes no sense to give the same coordinate to move after BE matched the image, because whatever number will pop up BE will always move to same coordinate.

I need to create variables with the numbers, and give coordinates for every number?

I didn't knew nothing about code until 2-3 weeks, thanks for the help.

Post subject: Re: Identify number and click a coordinate
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:57 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 393 time(s)
Has thanked: 33 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16376
I can't visualize the connection between what number pops up, where it pops up, and the location you need to click. You should take some screenshots and post them so I can see what you are trying to do. Or post the name of the game so I can look it up on YouTube.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:56 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 7 time(s)
Contribution Points: 19
A good example is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjXBPjxz-80

in this video he used "if", and give a different coordinate for every "if", but he said that he can use images, start a collection and use variables.

At first I try like in the video,

if Image.Can be located on screen near coordinate("C:\test1\numbers\2.png", "100", "1510", "293", "15")
begin
Mouse.Move to coordinate("134", "385")
Mouse.Click("Left")
end

if Image.Can be located on screen near coordinate("C:\test1\numbers\23.png", "100", "1510", "293", "15")
begin
Mouse.Move to coordinate("200", "400")
Mouse.Click("Left")
end

and so on for the rest of the images, every image have a different coordinate to move and to click after the match. But like this, it take 10 seconds to cycle thru 30 images, its to long, so I try pixel pattern but cant recognize, I did for all the numbers but some work other fail.

Now I tried like this,

when Image.Can be located on screen near coordinate("C:\test3\numbers\1.png", "100", "1510", "293", "100")
or
Image.Can be located on screen near coordinate("C:\test3\numbers\2.png", "100", "1510", "293", "100")
or
Image.Can be located on screen near coordinate("C:\test3\numbers\3.png", "100", "1510", "293", "100")
or
Image.Can be located on screen near coordinate("C:\test3\numbers\4.png", "100", "1510", "293", "100")

and so on for the rest of images.
Like this BE only take 3-4 seconds thru all images and get match every time, with this time I can move forward.

On the video he used the pixel pattern for the pop up, and start the script, for me is the image number, only "when" the first image appear BE can start.

Now I want to give coordinates to images, create variables somehow on the top, for BE know in advance to move and click when certain image is matched, its possible?

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:34 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 393 time(s)
Has thanked: 33 time(s)
Contribution Points: 16376
Quote:
On the video he used the pixel pattern for the pop up, and start the script, for me is the image number, only "when" the first image appear BE can start.

Now I want to give coordinates to images, create variables somehow on the top, for BE know in advance to move and click when certain image is matched, its possible?
This sounds like you're doing the exact same thing; I don't see a difference (except using image for the "start" instead of pixel pattern).

Are you trying to solve a captcha or playing a game? Why don't you want to post a screenshot of what you're trying to do? It would really help to see it in order to help you. For now, between those videos and what I've told you, that's the best advise I can give you unless I see it. Sorry, I'm a visual person. Maybe someone else can explain what you're trying to do and/or help you out.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers