Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:00 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: question about pixel color.
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:13 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 13
Hi. I have a question about pixel color. Can I specify a specific pixel pattern with a function to move towards that pixel, but the problem is that the pixel is moving. What I want is for the character to move towards the pixel pattern even if its location is not accurate. Meaning, once a pixel pattern appears on the screen, the macro must move. Note, I'm a beginner and I haven't learned

Post subject: Re: question about pixel color.
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:33 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 513 time(s)
Has thanked: 38 time(s)
Contribution Points: 17524
Yea that's sort of how it works anyway. Use find pixel pattern to get the coordinates of the current position. Then move your character to that spot. You didn't explain how one would move a character in the game, so let's say you click somewhere and your character moves where you click. So you would "click at coordinate" using the coordinates you got from finding the pixel pattern. Then just keep doing that (use a loop or whatever you need for your macro) so your character follows the pixel pattern.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Post subject: Re: question about pixel color.
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:54 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 13
Thank you, Syrifina.
I've read many articles on this great forum and I seem to learn quickly :D. I know now how to ask okay. I want to move the character to a specific character's location and double-click on it. How to move in my game is by clicking the left mouse button and there is the right mouse button to adjust the camera location (which is difficult to do)
With your help and what I read in the forum, I know that in order to do this there must be a random movement code, but there are two problems
They give me headaches
1. The problem of adjusting the camera location within the random movement to check pixels
2. This last one is really complicated for me. Suppose I added a movement to adjust the location of the camera or several movements if detected
Pixels Do random motion commands stop or in some other context How can I write a random loop but just by detecting the pixel
The random commands should stop and the pixel movement command should start
Codes that I need to know.
1. Camera location adjustment
2. A code to move forward when the white triangle on the map is in a certain direction in the first picture. The white triangle indicates the current direction of the character (note in my game that you can move through the keyboard in front of left right behind)

Attachments:
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png [ 1.25 MiB | Viewed 35 times ]