Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:04 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:37 am 
Contributor
Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:42 am
Posts: 83
Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Hi Team,
I want to know how to check on BEM if how many days remaining before my license expire.
I appreciate any help you can provide.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:25 pm 
Active User
Active User
User avatar



Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:20 pm
Posts: 40
Been thanked: 8 time(s)
Has thanked: 9 time(s)
Contribution Points: 75
When you open BEM it shows a screen telling you how many days you have left for your license to expire.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:41 am 
Contributor
Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:42 am
Posts: 83
Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
JorgeCavalcanti wrote:
When you open BEM it shows a screen telling you how many days you have left for your license to expire.


Thank you for your help.
My BEM has no counting days when I open it; I think because it's renewed.
I found out now how to check, open the BEM, general tab and then settings, you can find the Licensed since there.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:46 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin
User avatar



Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:16 pm
Posts: 2178
Location: USA
Been thanked: 508 time(s)
Has thanked: 38 time(s)
Contribution Points: 17478
If you have a trial license it will show you in the popup before the program opens; if you have a regular license (it skips the popup) and you can look under settings...like you stated above.

_________________
----------------------------------------Syrifina---------------------------------------------------
PM me for licenses and/or licensing information: Click Here
[Be sure to include and update your profile with your BE ID]

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:09 pm 
Contributor
Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:42 am
Posts: 83
Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Syrifina wrote:
If you have a trial license it will show you in the popup before the program opens; if you have a regular license (it skips the popup) and you can look under settings...like you stated above.


Thank you so much Syrifina for your help. Additional question, like for example this month February, is it count 30 days before the BEM expire? or just the end of February which is 28?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:10 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin
User avatar



Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:16 pm
Posts: 2178
Location: USA
Been thanked: 508 time(s)
Has thanked: 38 time(s)
Contribution Points: 17478
pakker wrote:

Thank you so much Syrifina for your help. Additional question, like for example this month February, is it count 30 days before the BEM expire? or just the end of February which is 28?

The licenses are by a number of days.

- For trials, it starts counting when you first install it - the first run (unless the free trial didn't work and I manually created a license; then it starts when I create the license).
- If you exchange CP for a license, it's manual also; need to PM and request a license, I'll create one, and the time starts after I've created the new license.
- If you purchase a license, it automatically renews (starts counting) based on the date of the original/renewal purchase

For trial licenses it states a free 30-day trial so that's the number we use. For regular licenses (CP and purchased) we actually use 35 for the number of days for multiple reasons...one being what you mentioned about Feb; months could be between 28-31 days. Another reason is that Gigus wanted to build a community around the use of BEM, so we imagined a large majority of the users would be exchanging CP for licenses and we wanted to be fair and not have a disruption in service. So if a user counted 30 or so days, then PM'd me for a license it would give me a few days to read the PM and create the license therefore not causing a disruption in their service.

_________________
----------------------------------------Syrifina---------------------------------------------------
PM me for licenses and/or licensing information: Click Here
[Be sure to include and update your profile with your BE ID]

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:48 pm 
Contributor
Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:42 am
Posts: 83
Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Syrifina wrote:
pakker wrote:

Thank you so much Syrifina for your help. Additional question, like for example this month February, is it count 30 days before the BEM expire? or just the end of February which is 28?

The licenses are by a number of days.

- For trials, it starts counting when you first install it - the first run (unless the free trial didn't work and I manually created a license; then it starts when I create the license).
- If you exchange CP for a license, it's manual also; need to PM and request a license, I'll create one, and the time starts after I've created the new license.
- If you purchase a license, it automatically renews (starts counting) based on the date of the original/renewal purchase

For trial licenses it states a free 30-day trial so that's the number we use. For regular licenses (CP and purchased) we actually use 35 for the number of days for multiple reasons...one being what you mentioned about Feb; months could be between 28-31 days. Another reason is that Gigus wanted to build a community around the use of BEM, so we imagined a large majority of the users would be exchanging CP for licenses and we wanted to be fair and not have a disruption in service. So if a user counted 30 or so days, then PM'd me for a license it would give me a few days to read the PM and create the license therefore not causing a disruption in their service.


Thank you so much, Syrifina. Regarding this topic, I renewed my license by purchasing it due to the short of my CP.

May I ask if the license is auto-renew if I may not cancel it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:04 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin
User avatar



Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:16 pm
Posts: 2178
Location: USA
Been thanked: 508 time(s)
Has thanked: 38 time(s)
Contribution Points: 17478
Quote:
May I ask if the license is auto-renew if I may not cancel it?
If you purchased a monthly license via PayPal then it will set up as recurring; therefore, yes if you do nothing it will auto-renew. It's not something we control other than it starts as recurring.

You can manage your payments in PayPal. In the upper-right near "logout" there's a gear icon that takes you to "settings"; it will actually bring up more tabs...one of them is "payments". There you will find a button that says something like "manage your payments". It will show you all of your recurring payments and BEM should be one of them (if you purchased a license). From there you can pause or cancel recurring payments.

_________________
----------------------------------------Syrifina---------------------------------------------------
PM me for licenses and/or licensing information: Click Here
[Be sure to include and update your profile with your BE ID]

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: How to check my remaining days before my license expire
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:06 am 
Contributor
Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:42 am
Posts: 83
Been thanked: 7 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Syrifina wrote:
Quote:
May I ask if the license is auto-renew if I may not cancel it?
If you purchased a monthly license via PayPal then it will set up as recurring; therefore, yes if you do nothing it will auto-renew. It's not something we control other than it starts as recurring.

You can manage your payments in PayPal. In the upper-right near "logout" there's a gear icon that takes you to "settings"; it will actually bring up more tabs...one of them is "payments". There you will find a button that says something like "manage your payments". It will show you all of your recurring payments and BEM should be one of them (if you purchased a license). From there you can pause or cancel recurring payments.


This is very well noted.

Thank you for your help.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group