All times are UTC

Post subject: How to read direction + Cordinate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:43 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 13
Hello, is it possible to make a bot for a game which doesnt have cordination in-game??
I'm trying to make a bot which can move from A-Z, hit mobs, turn in mission .
Name of the game is Arcane legend

Post subject: Re: How to read direction + Cordinate
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:12 pm 
Active User
Active User

Been thanked: 8 time(s)
Has thanked: 9 time(s)
Contribution Points: 75
smalldevil94 wrote:
Hello, is it possible to make a bot for a game which doesnt have cordination in-game??

I don't play this game but i went to youtube to take a peek at it, if i'm not wrong in this game you can just click on the direction you want the character to walk and it will walk right ? If so it is possible to make a macro that clicks on random (or not) directions and attack closest mob by its color.
For the mission turn in it is possible but it would be a very hard, harder than make it walk in a very efficient way (and that is already not that simple) so i can't help with that.
You can try fitting this macro for the walk and attack part, make changes so it works better for you and the game (i don't have the game so i can not really test how it will work):

Code:
 begin
     Function.Execute("Attack")
     Function.Execute("Walk")
 end

function("Attack")
     begin
//Color of the monster you want to be located (use investigator on BEM and choose the dominant color of the monster)
          if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "0", "0")
               begin
                    begin loop()
                         Macro.Get parent loop iteration("count")
                         Variable.Set("x", "{count}")
//Change here the color of the monster and the coordinates your character is usually in (probably middle of the screen(?), use investigator too)
                         Mouse.Click at color closest to coordinate (RGB)("0", "0", "0", "0", "640", "375", "left")
//Same from the others, put the monster's color here so it can stop clicking when there is no more on the screen
                         if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "0", "0")
                              begin
                                   Macro.Break from loop("yes")
                              end
                    end
               end
     end
function

function("Walk")
     begin
//monster color
          if  Color.Can not be located on screen (RGB)("0", "0", "0", "0")
               begin
                    // set variables from random X coordinates on your screen example 0 to 1100
                    Variable.Set random number("X", "0", "1100")
                    // set variables from random Y coordinates on your screen example 0 to 1000
                    Variable.Set random number("Y", "0", "1000")
                    Mouse.Click at coordinate("{X}", "{Y}", "left")
                    Humanly.Pause("1000", "1500")
               end
     end
function

Of course this is a rough example of what you can do, you will have to adapt the macro and increment to work better within the game so it does what you want.
Hope that helps in anyway.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:40 pm 
New User
New User

JorgeCavalcanti wrote:
smalldevil94 wrote:

Hey, thank you for taking your time to answer me
The game has a function to teleport your character next to the quest giver ( to turn in mission), so i dont think this part will be hard.
I'm more worried about the direction part though, the game work like this, each level = 1 map , and in each map, you will encouter mobs and quest giver, the directional is not the same in each map.
I'm thinking about making profile for each map , but in the game , you move by draggin and holding down the mouse toward the direction you want ( like every other mobile game - i'm running this game on stimulator), please see the picture bellow . Do you think accuracy will be a problem ? As the game doesnt have cordinate, i'm afraid that one mess up in a map could lead to a chain failure for next maps ( next levels).
There is also skill range ( between character and mob) which i have to worry about.
Please let me know about your feedback, once again, thank you for your time.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:47 pm 
Active User
Active User

Well there is commands in BEM to move mouse clicking and holding in a direction, i guess you could get the coordinates of the pad on the screen and make the mouse move to there, then it would click and hold moving in some direction so the character can move. But as you said it, the attack range of the character can be a problem, because you will need to find a way to make the macro know that your character is in range to attack the monster and then click on the attack button. Maybe you could limit the color interest area in BEM so it can only click on the attack button when there is a monster inside the area, if there isn’t it would keep holding and moving the pad with the mouse.
It is possible to do it but you would have to read here in the forum some BEM’s documents and put your mind into it, if you need help i would be glad to provide it to you!

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:03 am 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 501 time(s)
Has thanked: 38 time(s)
Contribution Points: 17447
The most accurate method would be to read your location from memory. Use cheat engine to get the memory address(es) for your current location, run the maps to profile "destinations", and then execute. An example of this is from Gigus' "perfect bot" which you can review here: viewtopic.php?f=269&t=885

If that's too complicated, I would profile the maps. From what I saw online, it looks like each map has certain features along the paths like canons, barrels, and such. Look for static objects that are a camera-distance away to use as references. Incorporate checks to determine how far off you are from the reference points or just use the next reference point to get you back on track. If you click and drag to reference points, then accuracy shouldn't be that much of a problem...considering you will probably stop to fight in an attack function...just resume using the reference points.

You could use a coordinate system. Use a pixel pattern or RGB to find your character and get those coordinates, use pixel pattern to get the reference object (coordinates), use math to determine distance/direction which translates to how far and which direction to drag the mouse. Lots of options

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:49 am 
Active User
Active User

Oh, yeah i forgot you can use cheat engine and get memory pointers, great idea syrifina! For this type of game it would be the best way, and i don’t think this game have a anticheat software to stop you from using cheat engine since it is a cellphone game being emulated.

By the way, Syrifina, do you know if there is an alternative to get memory pointers from a game without cheat engine ? The game i’m playing (Ragnarok) uses a anticheat mechanic that runs on kernel mode and detects cheat engine, so it is pretty impossible to get memory pointers.
BEM itself cannot get memory pointers right ?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:47 pm 
New User
New User

Thanks guy , i will start learning now :D
Is there any specific part of BEM should i focus on for this task? Or should i just study all the function of BEM? :D

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:01 am 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

@JorgeCavalcanti
Quote:
By the way, Syrifina, do you know if there is an alternative to get memory pointers from a game without cheat engine ? BEM itself cannot get memory pointers right ?
No, BEM cannot get the locations for memory pointers but it can be used to read/write to them (once you know the locations) There are different ways to bypass, I would suggest Googling, "cheat engine bypass anti cheat" for options. I don't really bot that much any more so I'm not up on what would be the best method, but googling that will give you other options also besides cheat engine.

@smalldevil94
Quote:
Is there any specific part of BEM should i focus on for this task?
In my opinion, it's not the best game to start off learning on. A macro for that game would be really tough to make as a new user. I would start off with a game that has mobs with a HP bar, static spawn point and map. Learn by scripting a macro that moves to that location (or roams), looks for mobs, attacks, watches your HP/mana, heals yourself when needed, watches buffs and applies when appropriate...you know get all the basics down. Then when you encounter a game like this you can use critical thinking to determine how to apply those tactics to a game that has missing elements.

But if you have the time and you want to learn on this game, we have a community that can help by answering questions you may have or run into. There's a lot of posts for making bots/macros, videos, and the documentation is here: viewforum.php?f=135

Forum Rules

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:07 am 
New User
New User

Hi guys, i'm back with more question :P
So i have been following this guide on cheat engine : https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=519072
and i have managed to narrow down the cordinate to 4 address
All 4 addresse 's value are changing constantly whenever i move my character, I also tried changing the value of all 4 address, 3 of them revert back to the original value instantly, only 1 of them changes after i move my character, so my guess is that this one is the cordinate of my character on the map.
I've also tried changing map and seem like its working fine but if close the game and re-open, the adress stopped workiong. So, now I need to find a way to save this address/offset/pointer ( Sorry i dont know which one is correct, i finished part 8 of CE's tutorial and dived in :P ) .
Please teach me how do i do this :D
Thanks again guys.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:55 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Here's two threads on this forum that may help that have videos also; the first is from Gigus (BEM's dev) and the other includes a playlist made by Critical:
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=743
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4249

Forum Rules