All times are UTC

Post subject: ALMOST working PERFECTLY - auto farming
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:23 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 20
Alright, so I am playing Ragnarok and BEM works almost perfectly. I am having a very specific issue.

This is the part of the code I am using for Auto-Attack (which in the game it´s f1 then "left click")

Code:
if Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0")
begin
begin loop("6")
Keyboard.Press key("{<f1>}")
Humanly.Pause("100", "500")
Mouse.Click at color closest to coordinate (RGB)("255", "255", "0", "0", "512", "293", "left")
end

so in the ideal world, the bot would attack with a skill to the yellow blur THE WHOLE TIME (f1 then click, f1 then click, f1 then click, should I go on (?) xD)

The funny thing is that IT WORKS perfectly, for the first 5 seconds, but after 5 seconds (maybe more maybe less) the click won´t click. I can see the skill ready to be launched but the click doesn´t go.

Now there is something I have noticed, when the click won´t go as planned it can be fixed by pressing ANY key from the keyboard myself (in real life).

Then it will work PERFECTLY for another 5 seconds (maybe more maybe less) and then the same issue with the click.

I really don´t know what is the issue.

I am using Windows 10 x64

Keyboard and mouse both are using Windows API.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: ALMOST working PERFECTLY - auto farming
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:36 am 
New User
New User

I checked the error log and it seems I am getting this error:

Error: The color was not found anywhere on the screen or too many matches was registered to determin a point

Anyone knows how to solve it?

I am pretty sure he can find the color since it works perfectly at the beginning but how about the many matches?

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:52 am 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 529 time(s)
Has thanked: 38 time(s)
Contribution Points: 17699
First, please don't double post. I answered you on the other thread.

Quote:
but how about the many matches?
Are there other matches on the screen?

You could always limit the area of interest to that yellow spot.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:06 am 
New User
New User

Syrifina wrote:

Quote:

Hey, thank you so much. I actually was double doubting regarding where to post it.

1. How can I limit the area of interest?

2. Is there a command to reset the whole Macro and start all over again? Maybe as time progresses it is accumulating a lot of yellow spots so rebooting it might solve it?

In the map there are a lot of yellow spots, but why is this a problem only after a few minutes in the Macro? and why does it solve by pressing a real life key?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:01 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 191 time(s)
Has thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 184
BSAG wrote:
Syrifina wrote:

Quote:

Hey, thank you so much. I actually was double doubting regarding where to post it.

1. How can I limit the area of interest?

2. Is there a command to reset the whole Macro and start all over again? Maybe as time progresses it is accumulating a lot of yellow spots so rebooting it might solve it?

In the map there are a lot of yellow spots, but why is this a problem only after a few minutes in the Macro? and why does it solve by pressing a real life key?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

you can find those here:
viewforum.php?f=135

Bot4You ROPH
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516
Donate
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=KZWJ5C7XC6WF6&no_recurring=1&currency_code=PHP
QR

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:58 pm 

After a lot of searching I figured out the issue is not BEM or the Macro, it is my Ragnarok Server itself.

My server has what apparently is a partial Gepard Shield system. So when the shield detects real-life keyboards or clicks then it allows BEM to work, but if after 5 seconds he doesn´t detect any real-life input then it shuts it down (which explains everything that´s happening to me). I am not using any Virtual Driver because I am running on Windows 10 x64 so I guess I will have to wait for them to go out (it´s been too long though xD).

Anyway, I solved it putting a heavy rock on top of any keyboard letter while the BEM Macro is running, then Gepard Shield would detect real-life input (in my case iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii xD all the time). It works perfectly and I am nailing around 10M every 3 hours now (I configured it to sell items to NPC), thanks to everyone who answered.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:40 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 10
Guest wrote:
After a lot of searching I figured out the issue is not BEM or the Macro, it is my Ragnarok Server itself.

My server has what apparently is a partial Gepard Shield system. So when the shield detects real-life keyboards or clicks then it allows BEM to work, but if after 5 seconds he doesn´t detect any real-life input then it shuts it down (which explains everything that´s happening to me). I am not using any Virtual Driver because I am running on Windows 10 x64 so I guess I will have to wait for them to go out (it´s been too long though xD).

Anyway, I solved it putting a heavy rock on top of any keyboard letter while the BEM Macro is running, then Gepard Shield would detect real-life input (in my case iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii xD all the time). It works perfectly and I am nailing around 10M every 3 hours now (I configured it to sell items to NPC), thanks to everyone who answered.

hello can you help me out? im new at this

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:03 pm 
Partner / License admin
Partner / License admin

Been thanked: 529 time(s)
Has thanked: 38 time(s)
Contribution Points: 17699
Guest wrote:

Yea, you'll get that problem with the OEM drivers. Glad you got it working but if you get tired of the rock you can run BEM in compatibility mode and use the Win7 x64 virtual drivers. It should resolve the "real" input issue.

Forum Rules
Reminder of rules regarding Contribution points
Getting started in 1, 2, 3
Virtual Drivers; Manual Installers

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:30 pm 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 191 time(s)
Has thanked: 18 time(s)
Contribution Points: 184
Syrifina wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yea, you'll get that problem with the OEM drivers. Glad you got it working but if you get tired of the rock you can run BEM in compatibility mode and use the Win7 x64 virtual drivers. It should resolve the "real" input issue.

yes, I have a thread on how to install virtual driver on windows 10 here:
viewtopic.php?f=437&t=29151&p=183218#p183218

Bot4You ROPH
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516
Donate
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=KZWJ5C7XC6WF6&no_recurring=1&currency_code=PHP
QR