All times are UTC

Post subject: ZetaRO
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:40 am 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 13
I am a newbie to botting/macro-ing in general, but I know what it does. In ZetaRO, which is Gepard 3.0 detected. Obviously, TONS of players are either botting/macro-ing in the gold room (Golden Dokebis to kill, Alices with a weird absurd name to avoid), prt_maze for evil horns and fabric (from Bapho Jr.), even token quests. So I must admit I am really curious and interested to how can macro greatly help my farming. Sorry for a long post but, do we have any type of macro or bot or whatever for this server (ZetaRO)? I think gold room and prt_maze are the best. If there are Filipinos here, can you share yours? I am willing to pay a little amount, just a little. Thank tou everyone!

Post subject: Re: ZetaRO
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:19 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 169 time(s)
Has thanked: 15 time(s)
Contribution Points: 117
nyxbitz wrote:
I am a newbie to botting/macro-ing in general, but I know what it does. In ZetaRO, which is Gepard 3.0 detected. Obviously, TONS of players are either botting/macro-ing in the gold room (Golden Dokebis to kill, Alices with a weird absurd name to avoid), prt_maze for evil horns and fabric (from Bapho Jr.), even token quests. So I must admit I am really curious and interested to how can macro greatly help my farming. Sorry for a long post but, do we have any type of macro or bot or whatever for this server (ZetaRO)? I think gold room and prt_maze are the best. If there are Filipinos here, can you share yours? I am willing to pay a little amount, just a little. Thank tou everyone!

Hi there is a differrent bot being used now an improved version of openkore.. they use the files of openkore as resource for the newbot. it was not freely given to anyone it is being commercialize like pay to use.I can also bypass gepard so i was a good bot. however I find it not worth it for personal use. I was mostly use to farm items and zenny for doing RMT.

BEM can do simple things like basic grinding and farming with timely checking.

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:08 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 0 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 13
Roan1234321 wrote:
nyxbitz wrote:

Hi there is a differrent bot being used now an improved version of openkore.. they use the files of openkore as resource for the newbot. it was not freely given to anyone it is being commercialize like pay to use.I can also bypass gepard so i was a good bot. however I find it not worth it for personal use. I was mostly use to farm items and zenny for doing RMT.

BEM can do simple things like basic grinding and farming with timely checking.

Yes, I came here to try and study how BEM works. I was only able to change the sprites in the gold room. However, everytime I load up a script the cursor just aims to the target monster then the cursor moves diagonally. Are you playing in the server too? I just wanna be rich in-game lol, but competing witj bot/macro users seems impossible. So basically, I am looking for something that could make my grinding a lot easier, not necessarily bot, won't mind checking it time by time. I appreciate your reply, thanks and stay safe!

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:22 pm 

If you want to know more about the macro bot in gold room specifically in ZETARO just contact me in my facebook account.

fb.com/idranyem or Meynard Agpoon (Baby with Blue shirt)